272 Comments
Posted by Jedted

This boss fight reminds me a lot of the Reaper boss fight in ME3.

I thought the same thing when i fought him in P4 Golden. I think the ME Reaper voice is a little more chilling, that scene in ME1 when you first speak to Sovereign still gets me.

Posted by JimiPeppr

This boss fight reminds me a lot of the Reaper boss fight in ME3. The "ending" also reminded me of how cool some parts of Persona 3 were (which I bought and played through after watching 10 or so parts of this ER).

Posted by Undeadpool

It's funny that they talk about agreeing with Adachi through a dialog option cause...in Golden, you TOTALLY can...

Also: Creepy Raper Face...makes me laugh every time...

Posted by Bandit
Edited by TwoLines
Posted by druv

REAPER!

Posted by LikeaSsur

Oh, man! 92 hours later, it all comes down to this, and there's episodes to go? Let's do this!

Posted by strangeling

!

Classy.

Posted by Gerhabio

@Vinchenzo said:

Thank God the last episode is tomorrow. Enough of this trash.

Why did you ever watch this?

Posted by kollay

Fucking damn, "The Almighty" is so friggin' good.

Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish
@Lelcar said:
"Charlie come here... I just wanted... to say...  ...you're a bitch."
High point of the ER right there. 
Posted by Lelcar

"Charlie come here... I just wanted... to say... 
...you're a bitch."

Posted by doublezeroduck

pimp slap him with my god's hand - Lol

Posted by AURON570

oh right Dojima! almost forgot about that old bugger ;D

Edited by jikoku13

You know this guy's reasons for this are getting more and more retarded as he goes but i must admit it was entertaining to watch. And for the record "because I can" isn't a good reason for destroying the world.  and was he using izanagi to fight you now thats just screwed up

Posted by TheLawnWrangler

*NG*!

Edited by Zereta

Vinny and Jeff would have been fucked without Chie. Chie saved the day!!! :D  

And Jeff's reaction when the Seekers of Truth leveled up was priceless.

Posted by ch3burashka
@Sanj said:
" I love the Ameno boss music. "
Confirmed. The high-lighted guitar chords are an incredibly nice touch. It really amazing how the composer(s), namely Meguro, were able to create repetitive music that wasn't annoying.
Posted by Jacob816

spam

Posted by mjk1

when will be over.

Posted by ArchScabby

dude

Posted by KuribosShoe

you know what I love?  that the devotion to chie paid off with the most powerful attack you guys had.  THE POWER OF LOVE.

Posted by jmrwacko

"I'm afraid if we kill him he might explode or something." 

Best video game advice I've ever heard.
Posted by Kefkaesque

@ 29:11

Ameno-sagiri: You played your part well...

...except when Vinny cast bufu on Shadow Teddie. That was pretty lame.

Posted by takua108

Ameno-Sagiri looks uncannily like the Wise One from Golden Sun... but with more gun turrets.

Posted by MoTheHawk

Wait a minute, how the hell did Jeff know that Adachi would have Evil Smile + Ghastly Wail?

Posted by FuzzYLemoN

I love Jeff/Vinny's Adachi impression.
"Yeah... yeah... bitches!!"

Posted by Xymox

I've known it for a while now, but this episode makes it painfully obvious I should never have switched chie out for teddy. GOD'S HAND. DAYUM. 

Posted by JukeboxJoe

I love Kanji. 'Long story short, you're the one behind all this?' That's how it's fucking done, ignore the psychobabble
Posted by MagikGimp

Was Jeff doing a bit of soul searching in this one? Eye boss looks great but for a maximum of 99 levels didn't seem that hard.

Posted by atomic_dumpling
@trimon said:
" It's cool how Yosuke had the final hit on Adachi because he killed Saki. And then Charlie got the killing blow on the giant eyeball. :) "
I agree, Charlie dishing out the final can of whoop-ass was a nice touch.
Posted by trimon

It's cool how Yosuke had the final hit on Adachi because he killed Saki. And then Charlie got the killing blow on the giant eyeball. :)

Posted by AV_Gamer

Congrats, but the true ending is in another dungeon.

Posted by FluxWaveZ
@spilledmilkfactory said:
" jesus christ, is it still not over? i mean i don't want the endurance run to end, but if they drag this plot out much longer it'll just be ridiculous. "
I'll admit, it starts to get redundant and crazy in the path to the true ending.  But the plot comes to a close before it just gets ridiculous so it's still good.  The plot twist helps too.
Posted by Catolf
@MiserableGerm: XD it's so sad and yet so true.
Posted by SketchyBrown

My name is Hov! Hov!
H to the O - V 
I used to sell snowflakes by the O - Z 

(Totally made my shitty morning to laugh and spill my tea)

Edited by Renegade

The true ending must be achieved! Do it! For Great Justice!

Posted by King9999
@trimon said:
" Yay that was such a great run! I'm going to miss everyone :( I was no disappointed by Jeff and Vinny's reaction to Charlie's epic one-liner ("mmph!"). :D 
Sounds like one more T-shirt in the making...
Posted by spilledmilkfactory

jesus christ, is it still not over? i mean i don't want the endurance run to end, but if they drag this plot out much longer it'll just be ridiculous.

Edited by trimon

Yay that was such a great run! I'm going to miss everyone :( I was no disappointed by Jeff and Vinny's reaction to Charlie's epic one-liner ("mmph!"). :D 

Oh and before you talk to Dojima on the final day, head to Junes food court TWICE after you talked with every crew member. There will be a nice surprise! :D

Posted by Death_Burnout

HURRAY!

Posted by Pappasman

im sad its almost over.

Posted by fox01313

If this is the end then it'd be nice to see a video compilation best of moments of the endurance run (both in game & from the guys playing it) also a new shirt with life lessons (or best quotes) from Persona 4 is always an item many people would be interested in.
Posted by Se7enthSamurai

Well with all this true ending/normal ending talk, I'm interested to see what happens tomorrow. I don't know how much better the true ending is, but if it is significantly better than the normal, I hope they go for that.

Edited by NathHaw
@Conflict said:

" @Bloviator said:

" I was one of those who sent Vinny and Jeff PMs on the true ending weeks ago.  I hope they got it and listened.  Recently, Vinny replied to a message about P4 that I'd sent months ago, so if it took that long, who knows?.  Anyway, here's hoping they do the true ending.  Some unanswered questions will be brought to light.  Unfortunately, one on those will not be what was in the drinks at the King's Game.  :/ "

So basically you sent them a massive spoiler about how the game ends? No wonder they don't read comments or emails about Persona 4 anymore. People like you ruin it for everyone. "
No.  It was quite vague.  I mentioned nothing of an alternative ending.  I suppose my post wasn't worded correctly.  I know that spoilers should be taken  with a good deal of consideration.  I weighed my comments to the best of my ability.  The true ending part wasn't mentioned in my PMs.  I mentioned that both he and Jeff should consider some other things.  I mentioned the true ending stuff here, because many others had already referenced it.
Posted by Conflict
@Bloviator said:
" I was one of those who sent Vinny and Jeff PMs on the true ending weeks ago.  I hope they got it and listened.  Recently, Vinny replied to a message about P4 that I'd sent months ago, so if it took that long, who knows?.  Anyway, here's hoping they do the true ending.  Some unanswered questions will be brought to light.  Unfortunately, one on those will not be what was in the drinks at the King's Game.  :/ "
So basically you sent them a massive spoiler about how the game ends? No wonder they don't read comments or emails about Persona 4 anymore. People like you ruin it for everyone.
Posted by Crushed
@Jedted said:
"That sounded like it was the end of everything since this dude was the cause of the fog.  "
Well. Sorta.
Posted by Jedted

Totally EPIC Boss Battle guys!!!  I had pretty much the same reaction at the end of the cutscene when Charlie just nods his head and grunts. 

Damn, there's really ANOTHER dungeon after this?  That sounded like it was the end of everything since this dude was the cause of the fog. 
Posted by TobyD81

Holy shit! Episode 150 is waiting in the wings. Awesome! Great job, guys.