112 Comments
  • 112 results
Posted by Konanda

Nice Satan next they should fuse his friend Lucifer The Light Bringer in a hex fusion. I mean it's only another 15 levels or so.
Posted by Mezmero

Great and progressive episode.  It was bound to happen so it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling seeing you guys summon Satan, although its a bit of a shock to see your inheritance choices.  I've always pegged you guys to put lightning on everything yet the one spell you wanted the prince of darkness to have is "heal all diseases please."  I actually remember a while back hearing Jeff talk shit about Tenacious D and yet here he is hailing Satan.  That's the thing about nihilism dude, it comes full circle.  Nice little Chappelle reference associated to him as well.  And of course he has six tits, he has the power to tempt mans desires and naturally most straight men desire tits so its symbolic I guess.....  Bottom line is that you guys give Satan a bad name and that's saying a lot, yet I can't help but love every second of it. 

FInally since accessory choices were touched on in the episode I feel someone should point out just how little you guys have Chie using Ice.  I mean be honest, its not like you use her ice with the intent to kill and you're really giving a lot of attention to her phys skills at the back end of the game.  Ultimately her ice is garbage with or without any amplification.  Since she's getting hit so damn hard and lacks any weakness, maybe you should give her that endurance thing or better yet the double dodge or half damage thing yukiko has.  Keep on truckin.
Edited by JP_Russell
Posted by GaZZuM

Did you guys notice how with Satan it didn't say "has emerged from the sea of your soul"? Smart game makers.

Edited by Winternet

Great episode. As you are reaching the end there's a suggestion to make: Please, give a 2nd run through 2 or 3 hours and then make a video with the best moments. Like the Meat Dimension, certain dialogs that you can make with the stats on max, that sort of things.

Posted by endaround
@JoeOE18 said:
" I know I'm probably very alone here, but I quite like the fusing. If I had this game, which maybe one day I will, then I'd probably my best to get every Persona. "
Ther's a chart in the manual that helps al ot with 2 persona fusing and you can find a chart for 3 persona fusing.  But its much harder to get all persona in P4 vs P3 because the game makes it more difficult to get the levels needed.  You need level 93 and all SLs to get all the personas.
Posted by dagas
@GaZZuM said:
" Did you guys notice how with Satan it didn't say "has emerged from the sea of your soul"? Smart game makers. "
I bet it was the translators who did that. Satan doesn't have the same impact in Japan since they are not Christians. There are plenty of evil gods from different religions in the game for them Satan is just one of them.
Posted by Yagami

Hm, maybe Yoshitsune should be given a chance? I've heard that he is pretty good.

Posted by Turambar
@Yagami: No, not when their tower S.Link is only lv 2.  You'll be doing alot (and I mean alot) of grinding to get Hassou Tobi even when you have the S.Link maxed.
Posted by Turambar
@dagas said:
" @GaZZuM said:
" Did you guys notice how with Satan it didn't say "has emerged from the sea of your soul"? Smart game makers. "
I bet it was the translators who did that. Satan doesn't have the same impact in Japan since they are not Christians. There are plenty of evil gods from different religions in the game for them Satan is just one of them. "
Umm, Christianity does exist as a religion in Japan actually...
Edited by ArbitraryWater

Satan doesn't seem very good, sadly. However, he does have the advantage of having 3 times as much cleavage as every other persona

Posted by allhailthetv
@ArbitraryWater: Squick.
Posted by CitizenKane

Holy crap, an hour long episode AND we get to see them fuse Satan?  My bad day just got much better!!!

Posted by toadstule

I love that tag line for today's episode : "He is weak to wind." 

Posted by SilenceUK

any one else get the bad ffeeling that vinny and jef are tired of the game now :(
Posted by Osiris

Nice nice nice, good episode! Got my legendary hammer today or I got the quest item so pefrect day, some persona ER to end it with 1 :D

Posted by gakon
@SilenceUK said:
" any one else get the bad ffeeling that vinny and jef are tired of the game now :( "
Only two floors to go I believe.  With any luck we'll see the Izanami fight on Friday.
Posted by tactis

I wonder why they don't fuse Mother Harlet into something higher level but make sure repel physical is passed on...

Posted by bigall94
@hamlaser: I'm 15 and I got this joke. That is fantastic.
Posted by Death_Burnout
@SilenceUK: Well i dont blame them!
Posted by rcath

"He's weak to wind" i almost died laughing when i read that.

Posted by Shadow

I'm kind of surprised they haven't even noticed that lucifer is a hex fusion.  They might be able to make it.

Posted by Wiseblood
@GaZZuM said:
It did. 7:54.
Edited by sloppyjoe

I thought I saw a 5-way fuse that was level 75 or something.  You guys should try to make one last awesome guy forthe final boss!

ps I don't actually know if it's the final boss coming up

Posted by aurorafiore

I was really hoping they'd fuse something other than Satan.   
.......kidding of course

They're much too low on Tower to get Yoshitsune and the awesomeness/game-breaker that is Hassou Tobi anyways.

Posted by CitizenKane

Satan has six tits?  No wonder he's so popular.

Posted by rentfn

So when an enemy gets a ! do they think 'a-ha is this my chance"??

Posted by TurboMan

No, that's Sah-tahn, he's a hockey player 

best quote ever

Posted by takua108

I'm just starting to watch Endurance Run and I'm currently on Episode 80. How close are they to finishing the game, roughly? I'm watching them as fast as I can, and I hope to catch up before it's over! (please reply)

Posted by BackpackKat
@takua108:  There on thee last dungeon you probably have till the end of the week. Good Luck catchin up
Edited by takua108
@JohnAsscream: dammit :(
I'm pretty sure if I watched it 24/7 without eating or sleeping or working I still wouldn't make it :(
Posted by CrazySunshine

Satan AND a GG Allin? This is all too much!

Posted by SatelliteOfLove
@TurboMan said:
" No, that's Sah-tahn, he's a hockey player  best quote ever "
It's the meat of the sandwich

"We have the Dark Lord. He has six breasts!"

then that

"Oh. No wonder he's weak to wind."
Posted by Grimi

I went out and bought Persona 4  yesterday, haven't played it yet gunna wait until the endurance run is over although I proly wont get too far but I kinda felt since I've seen 90+hours of this game least I could do was shell out $35

Posted by ashogo
@takua108: Just skip the boring parts of the dungeon grinds, and focus on the story episodes then.
Posted by MrKlorox

Nice tits.

Posted by Carfo

What's next, LOL?

Posted by Reverseface

Satan is a girl....Kinky
Posted by Bigandtasty

Six boobs in the preview picture. I see how it is.

Posted by Carlos1408

BOOBES! lol Satan

Posted by CharAznable

"Satan is stacked!" is the greatest statement of all time.

Posted by Karkarov

Nah they don't get to make Lucifer yet I imagine.  If they really wanted to go hard core they could have rolled with Beelzebub, Satan, Lucifer, and Abbadon.... Maybe throw in Mother Harlot just for giggles ;p  

Of course Yoshitsune is the game breaker, with maybe a toss in of Hachiman with that heal all spell.

Posted by Arrested_Developer

"Ryan, we're gonna summon Satan."
 "Have fun kids!"

Classic

Edited by TwoLines

"Aww, you got me shometing nishe."
That just killed me.

Posted by Sharpless

Man, that Satan sequence is easily one of the highlights of the Run.

Posted by Hourai

Praise Satan. Hail Satan.

Posted by Phished0ne

"lets summon satan.......just for fun" 

Famous Last Words.

Posted by Undeadpool

Watching this again (and having beaten it twice), it's become really clear how much the writing and gameplay mechanics vacillate between brilliant and utter garbage. "We sure don't want that!" is not a good line unless you're in a sing-along children's program.

Posted by Urmean

I met Satan today. 

He was surprisingly charming and articulate.

Posted by ChrisTaran

@Arrested_Developer said:

" "Ryan, we're gonna summon Satan."  "Have fun kids!"  Classic "

Nothing like a little Satan summoning to brighten your day!
  • 112 results