265 Comments
Posted by kollay

"Fog" is the best music in this game.

Posted by ZeekDaGeek

Fire/Wind Break. Did it once on a robot, completely forgot about it. Who else yells at their screen telling them to use the Breaks. :\

Posted by BluPotato

Don't use bufu! I mean... Hit triangle!

Posted by Gerhabio

Good bye, Charlie Tunoku!

Posted by strangeling

!

THE SUSPENSE!

Posted by CharAznable

Go, Vinny, Go!

Posted by RedRoach

@kollay said:

Rewatching. Started about a month ago or so. Fucking great run, guys. Shit never gets old.

The endurance run is truly a timeless experience. I've watched it 3 times now and will again in the future, and it's still great.

Posted by thevigilanteoflove

After all these years, is there anything more exciting, funny, and addicting than the Persona 4 Endurance Run? It did so many things for me. I was lonely and away from home for the first time, and the Endurance Run made things easier for that first month. It got me into the Persona series and made me interested in some other JRPGs too. And lastly, it got me into Giant Bomb. I got hooked and I never looked back.

Edited by Fistfulofmetal

@ZeekDaGeek said:

Fire/Wind Break. Did it once on a robot, completely forgot about it. Who else yells at their screen telling them to use the Breaks. :\

Indeed. When I was having to deal with these kind of enemies I immediately applied wind break then went to down.

I love the music in the final boss battle.

Edited by TwoLines

I... don't wanna post the last link. Sorry guys.

Posted by Duffyside
Posted by Ramone

I love this game having never actually played it but the "true" ending is sort of terrible.

Posted by TwoLines
Edited by Undeadpool