344 Comments
Posted by OldSkoolAndre
@AllanIceman said:
"I might get this. "

Might get this,u have 2 get this unless ur not in2 call of duty
Posted by OldSkoolAndre
@Bones8677 said:
"Was that Eminem? Not a bad song. Oh and one question, WTF are we doing in space? "

That is a good question,wat r we doin in space
Posted by Jambones
@Cheapoz said:
" ON THE MOON! "
Posted by Phonics

Eminem? Guess its obivous who they are marketing this to

Posted by Snipzor

I've already made it clear I'm not even going to play the game, so I must ask this. 

Is this series going to be another 24? You know, the next game in the series will always try to raise the stakes, and at a certain point you've got the nuclear... oh wait it already did. This is slowly, wait did I mean slowly I meant quickly, turning into an action movie. I don't see the point of shit blowing up in space.

Posted by MJHAYLETT

I can live without MW2, I get the feeling that IW may have jumped the shark a wee bit going by their viral antics of late. Also Hip Hop and Macho War/Guns/Explosions is somewhat cliched no? I am sure the single player campaign will be good but well its just another FPS to me.

Edited by LordofControllers

Did I see the green flares from"The Rock" during that trailer?

Posted by Nemesis

Crappy song, but amazing trailer. I feel sorry for overzealous PC gamers who aren't buying this. Who am I kidding? I don't care, day one purchase.

Posted by phrosnite

If the scene in space has any sound at all ( expect comm inside the suit) I will laugh my ass off.

Posted by GamerCat
@OldSkoolAndre: You're in space only for a minute or two, where you see something happen on earth, from space.
Posted by Dustpan

Meh

Posted by fRAWRst

man, what is it now, 5 days? i think im getting giddy

Posted by CitizenKane

This game is going to own my life this November.

Posted by PenguinDust

Can Call of Duty: Future Warfare be far behind?  This is Activision we're talking about here after all.

Posted by dibdav

THIS GAME IS RUBBISH. 
WHERE ARE THE DINOSAURS AND ALIENS MAN ? 

PaC MaN is Da BomB. 

You are all worms.

Posted by ROOSTERD

The video seemed to fit really well with "Lucky Star - Redalice remix"

This game might have to be rented now :D

Posted by Crabcraft
@Jambones said:
" @Cheapoz said:
" ON THE MOON! "
"
Posted by Afroman269
@CitizenKane said:
" This game is going to own my life this November. "
You summed my plans too.
Posted by SoothsayerGB

It's awesome how I don't care about the single player, at all!  Game of the year!

Posted by fillmoejoe

It's not official unless Nate Dogg is singing on it.
Posted by DSTV
@phrosnite: there will obviously be no sound in space but maybe some muffled ones like in dead space
Posted by kingnari99

Me thinks they should have gone with Roger Alan Wade's " The B.B. Gun Song " instead of that damn yelling crap from the great M&M's..  Word up yo......  GOD I HATE RAP...   
Edited by Adziboy
@MJHAYLETT said:

"I can live without MW2, I get the feeling that IW may have jumped the shark a wee bit going by their viral antics of late. Also Hip Hop and Macho War/Guns/Explosions is somewhat cliched no? I am sure the single player campaign will be good but well its just another FPS to me. "

I wouldn't say cliched. Why? I've NEVER seen it happen before. The closest to it would be a 50 Cent trailer. 

Although the use of Eminem I like because I've quite literally taken off my iPod, on which I happened to be listening to Eminem on.
Posted by Sh0velMan
@MrJiggerski said:

" TAKE A PICTURE TRICK, I'M ON THE MOON BITCH! "

Never thought I'd be on the moon, it's a big grey space balloon, Apolloooo, look at meeeee whooooaaaaaooooaooooo     I never thought I'd see the day, exploding satellite comin' my way, believe me when I say,  it fucked up my daaaaaaayayayaaaaaaayayayaaaaaayaaaaaaayyyy ooooOOOOoOOOOOOO 
Posted by Buckwyld

I can't wait for "Future Warfare 1."

Posted by WickedCobra03

I duuno what to think.  This is actually the first trailer I have watched for the game just because I don't want to really spoil it any when I first open it up.  I want to see everything for the first time.

Anyone else think they almost have some arrogance to them now?  I am not trying to be a jerk, but it just seems that they have gone over the top with advertising almost to the point of, "make sure you pick up 3-4 copies of the game because everyone in your family and the dog will want to play this game".  Plus it almost seems to have kind of gotten really "fratboy-ish", just watching that Wal-Mart commercial a few days back (albeit, the Russians Snowmobile part was prety funny)

Posted by chriskelly123

o...my...god 
why the fuck isnt tuesday here yet ? :(

Posted by RedJester1029

damn i think i jizzed in my pants
Posted by twillfast
@PenguinDust said:
" Can Call of Duty: Future Warfare be far behind?  This is Activision we're talking about here after all. "
Don't you mean Modern Warfare 3: Future Warfare? Cause it's coming.. November 2010 ;D
Posted by PhartManButt

This game is going to rival all others...except Uncharted 2...
Posted by jmrwacko
@swampwalk said:
" On the ****** moon  I almost wish I hadn't see that footage.  The entire game I'm gonna be like, "when/how do I get into space". "
I'm going to guess it's the introduction or an opening cinematic. Unless you actually get launched into space Moonraker-style. Or maybe it will happen sometime in the middle of the game? Damn, now I'm wondering about it too.
Posted by mattjam3000

Whats up with Queen Vs MandMs and the quick shattered horizons space bit!

Posted by Andrela

Call of duty ...... ON THE MOON

Posted by HT101
@HawkxSx: Well, Fifty is providing a voice for this game so I can understand the hatred for helicopters.  Also, 'Welcome to the Rock'.
Posted by Brutopian

my guess for the space scene is your an astronaut working on a us spy satelite when suddenly a ruskie missile takes it out, i guess it'll be like the execution scene like in the first MW. trailer is hawt.

not gonna buy it though, out of spite for what they're doing on the pc.

Posted by EthanML

Guys, its not a new Eminem song, it's pretty damn old. It's called 'til I collapse if you're interested.

I thought they had dropped the CoD name entirely for this, that's the first time I've seen it in the logo =/

Posted by Agent47CSim2
@SmashedControllers said:
"Greatness! I hate hip-hop but that song got me pumped! "

agreed.
Posted by max3000

What THE FUCK does eminem rapping about himself has to do with MW2?

Posted by thegoldencat7

It was good until the (c)rap.
Edited by Oriental_Jams

Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the...Wait a minute. Hey, Spock? What the fuck is that doing out there?

Posted by JazzMaverick

That must be the worst game trailer music ever.

Posted by avantegardener

Wowsers, I really should'nt be spoilerizering myself.

Posted by AURON570

rap? i guess this says more about who they're marketing this for.

Posted by Double0hFor

i need a change of underwear now

and whats this song called?

Edited by Pakorn
@W0lfbl1tzers said:

" Finally a good Eminem song. Its been a while. "

Thats a remix of an old song, actually, off The Eminem Show.

As for the trailer.... I got chills. Seriously. I was blown away by the scenes of what looks like suburban America burning... You think dedicated server controversy was bad? Wait until this game comes out.
Posted by Contra

Space?  Really?
REEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYY?

Space?

Posted by TigerDX

Oh man! It came out on the 11th of October?

I totally missed it!

Posted by armaan8014

Yay! i love eminem!

Posted by SlantedRoom
@W0lfbl1tzers:  
that's an old eminem song from last good album the Eminem Show, which came out like 8 years ago.

@RoyaleWifCheese:

that looked nothing like DJ hero. 

Posted by SlantedRoom
@KrazyMiller:
Till I Collapse