281 Comments
Posted by Willy105

You guys must have a great PC. Those graphics impressed me, for an MMO in fact!

Posted by Azteck
@SoothsayerGB said:
"  Fail MMO is fail.  Giving away beta keys like this is a sign that no one wants to play.  In a real MMO-RPG you are damn lucky to get one.  Like WoW.  People sold theirs for hundreds, when WotLK came out.  Great video, but awful game.  The simple fact of the matter is, that if a nobody like me can get my hands on 7 Beta keys.  Then the game is crap.   "
Wow, really? A game is crap because they give out a lot of beta keys? Talk about assuming stuff without even trying it.
Posted by jakob187

Wait, this is the GB guys playing the beta?!  I WASN'T AWARE!  I thought it was a ton of stupid promotional stuff.  Man, totally gotta watch this nonsense unfold now!

Posted by AndrewB
@jakob187: Same here : \

Missed out on a code, but I probably wouldn't have had time to use it anyway. But man... it's funny how the only MMO beta I've ever wholly participated in was the WoW beta. Little teeny bit of LOTRO.
Posted by BrettRyans

Blue torpedoes are the Quantum torpedoes ...

Posted by viklanderviking

The character creation is probably the best thing about this game.
Posted by LeadNinja
@jakob187 said:
" Wait, this is the GB guys playing the beta?!  I WASN'T AWARE!  I thought it was a ton of stupid promotional stuff.  Man, totally gotta watch this nonsense unfold now! "
Same here.  Maybe they should've called it an Endurance Run.
Posted by Jackel2072

installing now! oh im excited!

Posted by MagikGimp

I'm sorry but this whole game is a bunch of ridiculous nonsense; still, who cares if the guys are playing it?

Posted by Zeemod

FIRE EVERYTHING!!!

Posted by Scuzzy86

fun fact; Duder means you there in Norwegian O.o 

Posted by Willy105
@viklanderviking said:
" The character creation is probably the best thing about this game. "
Nah, it was pretty unimpressive when I was using it. The closeness to the source material is it's most impressive part.
Posted by Geno
@LeadNinja said:
" @jakob187 said:
" Wait, this is the GB guys playing the beta?!  I WASN'T AWARE!  I thought it was a ton of stupid promotional stuff.  Man, totally gotta watch this nonsense unfold now! "
Same here.  Maybe they should've called it an Endurance Run. "
Posted by ConduitFourSale

Man the presentation is horrendous.  Video was beyond entertaining though!

Posted by LiK

this was hilarious, looks fun

Posted by drew327

That raise the roof dancing combined with Dave's "we're playin' staaar trek" made me laugh so much I almost threw up.

Posted by jt1080

"how will he hear?"

"he doesn't.....he feeeeels"

hahah Vinny is the best

Posted by Osiris
@SoothsayerGB said:
"  Fail MMO is fail.  Giving away beta keys like this is a sign that no one wants to play.  In a real MMO-RPG you are damn lucky to get one.  Like WoW.  People sold theirs for hundreds, when WotLK came out.  Great video, but awful game.  The simple fact of the matter is, that if a nobody like me can get my hands on 7 Beta keys.  Then the game is crap.   "
Thats because it was an expansion not a 'new' game. The original WoW OPEN beta was almost playable for everyone.
Posted by Hinamotto

"Fish don't have hands, but they can still swim" Too true!

Posted by SBYM

Re-watched the Not Like This series a few days ago; time to revisit Set Phasers To Fun.

Posted by punkxblaze

Memories~

Posted by geirr

Memories indeed.. 

Posted by TekZero

I love the character creation. 

Posted by bunkerbuster05

Watching this for the first time, this game doesn't look so bad. But it is just the tutorial. Perhaps it will go free-to-play. I could use more Trek in my life.

Posted by TheHT

Oh wow, this was two years ago.

Posted by lilgroc78

And now it's free

Posted by insane_shadowblade85

I don't know if Dave just made up the whole "George and Gracie" thing, but there's totally a plaque devoted to George and Gracie at the Star Fleet Academy.

Edited by posh
Posted by Stimpack

I can't believe you guys played like 9 hours of this.

Posted by cordialsnail

Has this video always been so low-res?

Posted by doe3879

I dont know how I got ended up here again but i'm not complaining