108 Comments
  • 108 results
Posted by _Horde

"Get off my ass, probe!"

Posted by Lind_L_Taylor

I like the retard voices being made when they enter rooms.

Posted by TheAutobot

Dudes, that's Naomi Wildman from Voyager. I thought you guys knew your trek. JK

Posted by AlexanderSheen

These videos are really hard to watch.

Edited by Thiago123

@marokai said:

DS9 sucked if you never watched past the first two-three seasons. Which of course they never really did. Almost everytime they mention something Trek-related it's always from TNG. I believe Ryan also argued with Dave at one point that continuity isn't what he wants in Star Trek at all, which is classic I Liked It Better When It Sucked.

(Also, that's kind of what Brad does. During the Super Mario All-Stars QL he at least twice talks something up to the others before mentioning he never actually had experience with it in the first place.)

Years later, I applaud your persistence in telling people that they are enjoying things wrong. Did you let Gene Roddenberry's family know that he was also not a real Star Trek fan for not establishing more continuity in original Trek?

Posted by Marokai

@thiago123: In fairness, Gene Roddenberry was sort of a huge pain in the ass when it came to developing the Star Trek canon. He consistently held writers back.

There's nothing wrong with liking only TNG. Just own that you pretty much only like TNG.