• 187 results
Posted by Sephiroth9997

GAF represent! 
Posted by PersianSpice

No Thane? Dammit, guys.

Posted by Impossibilium

That's the power of Strahotski.

Posted by RVonE

Cool stuff. I would love to see some sort of traffic listing on a more regular basis.
Posted by Spiritof

Miranda Lawson has a very Claudia Black/Aeryn Sun/Farscape vibe going for her.

That makes her hot in my geek book.

Posted by Teptom

I like lists. Especially when Tali is on them.  

It would nice to see this more often. If not the old stuff that used to be on the main page, then articles like this one.

Posted by ZmillA

I definitely think the database, you know the thing that separates giantbomb from other sites, needs more attention. There needs to be some sort of feature to promote and encourage its development. Right now there is nothing on the front page besides the tag line thing, that gives any indication of a database or how to get to it. Sorry but "Browse" does not make think of a database when I first look at it.

Posted by MrSpaceMan

of course miranda is top, she's half naked in the images.

Posted by Impossibilium
@SpiritOf said:
" Miranda Lawson has a very Claudia Black/Aeryn Sun/Farscape vibe going for her.  That makes her hot in my geek book. "

Yeah, because Yvonne Strahovski isn't hot in real life.
Posted by Jedted
@MrSpaceMan said:
"of course miranda is top, she's half naked in the images. "

This list isn't the only thing she's on top of. ;-) 

I'm surprised Thane or Garrus didn't make the list.  I got nothin but respect for Tali but Thane is my favorite new alien character, next is Mordin the scientist and Garrus. 
Posted by teh_destroyer

No Ezio? Phail.

Posted by Marino

I for one miss the old popularity charts.  I even asked about it during the PAX 09 Q&A.  They probably don't need to be on the front page, but with all the stat tracking done here with achievements, I think tracking the site itself fits well.  I'd suggest implementing it into the individual pages for each section found in the "Browse" tab.  So, if you click on concepts, you can see the traffic stats above the Alphabetical, Most Appearances, etc.

Staff
Edited by Kenobi

I vote for Tali vas Normandy.  And I want to vote down Miranda, lame character, who's dialogs and side quest make her even more of a bitch.  Seriously, couldn't stand her.

Posted by Haethos

tali'zorah for the em-effin win. 

miranda too. :x

Posted by Zohar

Yeah, I think this is pretty interesting.

Posted by Joshy

Do it!

Posted by Baal_Sagoth

I think stuff like this should be very interesting so share some of the results with us by all means!
As fun as it is to just explore the database on your own it doesn't hurt at all to have a select few different options to get going.

Posted by dagas
@SpiritOf said:
" Miranda Lawson has a very Claudia Black/Aeryn Sun/Farscape vibe going for her.  That makes her hot in my geek book. "
Speaking of Claudia Black. I just recognized her voice in ME2. She is playing a Quarrian. A minor role, but still good to hear her voice, even though it felt a bit weird since I kept imagining Morrigan inside that suit. A lot of voices from DA here and there in the game, guess that's to be expected. 

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Miranda's looks. And in some cases the game makes her face look really weird. Sometimes when she smiles it looks like when you make someone smile in Garry's mod, freaks me out. My female Shepard looks a lot better. She was the first character I created in ME1 and she became perfect somehow. Since then I haven't been able to create even a semi-decent Shepard. Too bad I can't take a screenshot from the 360.
Edited by PenguinDust

Honestly, I didn't know who "Taokaka" was.  And in my opinion, Tali ranks higher than Miranda, but we all know Ms Lawson wears a sexy space bra, and that's why she's number one.

Posted by NikotineXero

I think its a great idea, maybe not always doing characters, but like funny obscure lists would be entertaining

Posted by Impossibilium
@dagas said:
" @SpiritOf said:
Personally I'm not a huge fan of Miranda's looks. And in some cases the game makes her face look really weird. Sometimes when she smiles it looks like when you make someone smile in Garry's mod, freaks me out. "

No kidding. The lighting effect they use in ME2 gives her face all sorts of weird shadows.
Posted by Vintoks

It's interesting enough to post up. Do it.

Posted by miva2

wut?! soap and price are in the list but not ghost? =O
 i like this idea, GIMME MORE STATS!

Posted by EightBitShik

Keep it!

Posted by Lind_L_Taylor

Miranda's got a nice rack.

Posted by Chocobo_Blitzer

Oh, I completely forgot you guys used to host that on the front page. Should totally bring that stuff back elsehwhere.

Also Mad Moxxi at #8? That's funny, especially because I'm pretty sure I contributed to that.

Posted by tychoon
@Vintoks said:
" It's interesting enough to post up. Do it. "
Posted by LordCrom

Top characters of the month every month (or even week)?  Yes please!
Posted by SammydesinasNL

Seems like a very good idea to me!

Posted by Snail

BRING THIS SHIT BACK.

Posted by CSprunger

I like it

Posted by MrCellophane
@TheGreatGuero said:
" Yeah, this is cool to see. I actually looked up several of those characters this month. All the Mass Effect ladies because of that thread, and I also looked at Bayonetta and Captain Price. "
What thread?
Posted by dr3day

I googled up Miranda a couple of times because she was modeled after a real person and I wanted to see how close they got it. I think a lot of people did.

Tits.

Posted by Gr1mace

Share it! That kind of info facinates me!

Posted by TheGreatGuero
Posted by Krendrayven

MIRANDA OVER GARRUS.....NO.  Disagree.
Posted by DarthB

the stat stuff is cool. at least the way you put it up and comment makes it interesting.  keep doing this.
if anything, i'd say do more, cooler/wierd/creepy/funny ones.