• 110 results
Posted by Roboyto

Cannot wait for this game next week!

Posted by Kohe321

Holy smokes!

Posted by stevemanu

Will it get 5 stars?? Who knows?

Posted by PilotXIan

Were any sacrifices made at this sony press event?

Posted by jim_dandy

Brad, what was your final death count? >:D

Posted by Bane

I must play this - after I finish the GoW Collection, Call of Pripyat, Silent Hunter, AC2 and the stack of a dozen more games sitting on my shelf waiting for me.  So many games to play, so many...

Posted by OllyOxenFree

Not sure how they would continue the franchise...I guess prequels and spin-offs.

Posted by Evilsbane

This game is going to be SICK.

Posted by JoelTGM

wow great interviews, and that's some amazing footage !!

Posted by Jimbo7676

Looks pretty crazy.

Posted by ArmedBear

Will they show more than half of Kratos's face on the cover art?

Posted by CaptainApollo13

Dang 44 million bucks for GOW III....

Posted by UKSamwise

I actually flinched at the end there.

Posted by Hashbrowns

Moving the QTE prompts further to the edges of the screen is brilliant.  From what I could see, each specific button is placed on the screen according to its relative location on the controller. 

In so many games with QTEs, I end up just watching for the prompts and missing the cool action.  By moving the prompts further in different directions, I'll be able to know which button to press not by having to look directly at the graphic prompt, but by its location on the screen.  Now I can actually focus on the cool events happening on screen instead of just watching for the circle button to appear. 

A really great design choice.
Posted by get2sammyb
@OllyOxenFree said:
" Not sure how they would continue the franchise...I guess prequels and spin-offs. "
Different mythology. Vikings perhaps?
Posted by Agent47CSim2

Looks great... but I don't have a PS3 so I can't play it.

Posted by rohanspear345

AHHHH my EYESSS

Posted by swamplord666

My PS3 picked the wrong time to YLOD :'(

Posted by Legend

Love the ending. "MY EYES!!!"

Posted by TheWesman

Brad did a great job in this interview as always.  He asks things beyond "so how awesome is your game?"  I can really appreciate that.  On the other hand, none of these dudes seemed like they were prepared to answer anything about the game.  Some of the looks he got when he asked technical questions...yeah...that cracked me up.

Posted by ProjektGill

I guess the design of Hades fits thematically, but I still don't like his character model. As one of the 3 main brothers (Hades, Zeus and Poseidon), I was hoping for something a bit cooler than a fat dude with spikes and a helmet.

Posted by blackbeard

collectors edition already pre-oredered months ago :) this is going to be crazy awesome!

Posted by Jakii

Woah the end was nasty ><

Posted by GunnBjorn
@Evilsbane said:
"This game is going to be SICK. "

Gouge someones eyes out...? 
That's not just sick, that's sickening!
Posted by WillyLo

I CAN'T WAIT!

Posted by CrimsonSnake

damn you guys you spoiled the whole Poseidon fight :D just joking

Posted by Quacktastic

Man, Stig is putting on a good face but he looks effing tired.

Posted by ThatFrood

I love the splash image for this.

Posted by morningdrive

yes Kratos Kart Racing!!

Posted by ThatFrood
@morningdrive said:
" yes Kratos Kart Racing!! "
Kartos!
Edited by TwoOneFive
@GunnBjorn said:

" @Evilsbane said:

"This game is going to be SICK. "

Gouge someones eyes out...? 
That's not just sick, that's sickening! "
and the button prompt makes it feel like you are actually doing it 
Posted by ultimatepunchrod
@OllyOxenFree said:
" Not sure how they would continue the franchise...I guess prequels and spin-offs. "
yea there was this bonus video on GOW 1 that said that kratos' brother may factor into later stuff. it was actually a pretty cool idea. if you have the first one and you havent seen the video its called 'birth of a beast' im sure you can find it on youtube
Posted by ribeye
@Hashbrowns: I agree and that is the case, at least in the demo, much easier to hit the buttons and not miss the gut stabbing and head ripping. 

also, love the eye gouging, it was R3 & L3 too, so you have to use your thumbs to press down and in, that was a nice touch
Posted by Budkin

Man I can't friggin wait for next week!

Posted by ch13696

You know, I played a lot of the demo and it tired me out. But after seeing all of this (not the interview) I'm going to have to find a way to come up with another $60 for this game.

Posted by HatKing

I hate Kratos.  Seriously the guy seems like a massive douche.   

The game looks fun though.
Posted by AuthenticM
@Hashbrowns: Exactly my thoughts.
Posted by Binman88

Stig is certainly not a man of eye contact. Game looks good, pre-ordered it today :)

Posted by JJOR64

Every time I heard the God of War song, I always think of this video now.  Once you see it, you can't un-see it.

Posted by Dtat

You know, Brad has gotten really really good at interviews. Well done master Shoemaker!
Posted by KORNdog
@Binman88 said:
" Stig is certainly not a man of eye contact. Game looks good, pre-ordered it today :) "
the guy has slightly crooked eyes, i can imagine it being pretty damaging to his confidence.
Posted by Lazyaza

Geezus I want this game bad

Posted by Milkman

Looks NUTS!

Posted by get2sammyb

Awesome videos and interviews. Great job Brad.

Posted by Binman88
@KORNdog said:
" @Binman88 said:
" Stig is certainly not a man of eye contact. Game looks good, pre-ordered it today :) "
the guy has slightly crooked eyes, i can imagine it being pretty damaging to his confidence. "
Can't say I even noticed.
Posted by El_Dom

Kratos bombad racing?

Posted by Mordebir

OMFG! 

0_v

Posted by Tactical_Kill

I love Brad's interviews. He does a great job.

Anyways, can't wait for this game to come out.

Posted by DukeTogo

God of War nap = God of Snore.

Posted by LiquidPrince

Poseidon got raped.

• 110 results