• 178 results
Posted by SirPsychoSexy

Pulled a brad in under 10sec

Posted by UlquioKani

I can't believe he walked into that claymore

Posted by TheDeaglerX

this guy just bad i dont think he even got 1 kill
Posted by EggPuppet

Wow, "Storm" is clearly an homage to L4D2's "Hard Rain." There's a LOT in common.

Posted by lamegame621

haha great description

Posted by clubsammich

I rarely played any other mode in MW1 and 2 besides team deathmatch. I'd occasionally peak into the other modes, but team deathmatch is the meat and potatoes.

Posted by wickedsc3
@Lambert said:
"5 maps for $15 = $3 per map 3 maps for $10 = $3.33 per map  What is the big deal? You brought it on yourself by buying the stupid, and overpriced $10 map packs. What did you expect?  You can blame the idiotic Halo fanboys for buying the overpriced $10 map packs back in the Halo 2 days with their mother's credit card. "

Wow im glad at least someone else can do math besides me lol.  And besides if u actually have to complain about $15.00  u have bigger problems than playing call of duty, u need to go back to school and get a better job or something cuz thats pretty bad.
Posted by CylonHunter
@TadThuggish:  
I suppose that's why everyone hates ipad
Posted by TadThuggish
@CylonHunter: 

Same thing as always: Hate what's popular.
Posted by Godlyawesomeguy
@TripMasterMunky said:
" @crusnchill said:
" WHAAAAAAAT!!! Did I hear that right, the Giantbomb office is moving!? "
It's because they make all that dough off those constant ads man. "
Dose anyone know where they will be moving to?
Posted by MachoFantastico

Modern Warfare 2 is pretty broken right now and it doesn't look like it'll be fixed anytime soon. It's actually totally game breaking online. So many cheats!

Posted by CylonHunter

wow people seem to really hate this game now.

Posted by krazy_kyle
@TheIconGuy:
I agree lol
Posted by omgitswes32

I can't stand this game anymore. If it wasn't for my friends coming over to play I would of been traded it in.
BC2 is a far better online experience

Posted by TheIconGuy

The last kill summed up MW2 nicely.

Posted by heatDrive88
@BeefWaterfall:
Actually, on that thread it might be interesting to see a hyper-futuristic sci-fi Call of Duty game. The only obvious thing that needs to be addressed is it ACTUALLY GETS PLAY TESTED PROPERLY.
Posted by Franstone

Overgrown and Crash were in the beta Brad!
Posted by FluxWaveZ
@88Fingers:  Your logic is flawed, in oh so many ways.
Posted by squidracerX
@NarcolepticBat:  yeah Brad has a PC I guess, but they have had Dave and his buddy Mike do like 95% of all the past PC quick looks.
Posted by 88Fingers

I will never see the appeal of these f' ing games.
Same shit over and over and over.
Fuckin' robots without jobs play this day and night
thinking they're badass... when in reality,
if they fired a real gun, they would piss in their pants.

ugh!

Mega face palm

Posted by Griddler

This is painful XD

Posted by darkknightbob101

"know whats greatabout moving out of this office? 

REAL FUCKING INTERNET! :)"

Posted by thedavehooker

*spy check*

Posted by RedCricketChase

This vid looks really fun... maybe i'll actually try a MW game at some point. I'm pretty afraid I would be insta-murdered over and over tho.

Posted by NarcolepticBat
@squidracerX said:
" Yeah he said they are moving, i dunno why everyone is saying "did he say they are moving?", yup clearly you can rewind as easy as me :) He said best thing about leaving this office will be better internet. Why are they moving? I bet they will say next podcast...  My guess is that TESTED is gonna need to be near the computer guys upstairs? Where as Giantbomb could really be anywhere (although how will they get their PC Quick Looks done!?) "
didnt you watch brad build that pc a while back?
Edited by BeefWaterfall
@Jedted said:

" @MrKlorox said:

"Sci Fi is next. BF2142 (or maybe PlanetSide) was the forerunner to the upcoming style."

What about a Mass Effect themed FPS?  I know ME is a TPS but it would give people a chance to play as factions other than human.  "
I would love to see a sci-fi shooter. However, personally . . . I don't want it to be like HALO. HALO is good at HALO, so I don't want something that feels about the same.  

Although many would most likely disagree with me , but personally , I feel a lot of what would make me pick up a sci-fi shooter will based on more than just gameplay. I would want really strong art design. I don't want the armor people wearing to look like the typical stuff you see from the Quake, Unreal, and Gears of War camp of art design. I don't want Halo art design either (not that it's bad, its just that Bunji does it already). I also don't want a bunch of artist flopping open Shirow's "Intron Depot" books and copying Appleseed stuff either. 

I would love to see a sci-fi military shooter where the approach to it is just like MW2. Try to go as realistic as possible. Which of course will be much harder because as you design a world for the near future, its mostly just theoretical.  

If they hire this guy to do the design work   

http://ukitakumuki.deviantart.com/art/Space-Vagabonds-Assaulter-146425971

http://ukitakumuki.deviantart.com/art/Space-Vagabonds-Battlesuit-146426778  

http://ukitakumuki.deviantart.com/art/Space-Vagabonds-Psi-Ops-146426296 

...to do the design work (and it's a good game), I'll buy it and play it like crazy.
Posted by Apathylad

I don't feel like getting it. $15 is a lot for 5 maps, since COD4 had 4 for $10.

Posted by squidracerX

Yeah he said they are moving, i dunno why everyone is saying "did he say they are moving?", yup clearly you can rewind as easy as me :) He said best thing about leaving this office will be better internet. Why are they moving? I bet they will say next podcast...

My guess is that TESTED is gonna need to be near the computer guys upstairs? Where as Giantbomb could really be anywhere (although how will they get their PC Quick Looks done!?)

Posted by TripMasterMunky
@crusnchill said:
" WHAAAAAAAT!!! Did I hear that right, the Giantbomb office is moving!? "
It's because they make all that dough off those constant ads man.
Posted by crusnchill

WHAAAAAAAT!!! Did I hear that right, the Giantbomb office is moving!?

Posted by Urmean

If it's good enough for Solid Snake, it's good enough for you.

Posted by spaded

wait wait wait, they are moving? 

Posted by babz

ooooook..... ill get it!

Posted by willman2

o my god lemon party aaaaa

Posted by VonSoot

Nice, little expensive for rehashing old maps; but still a great extension to a great game.

Posted by sdornan

Man, the Vengeance movie poster is gold.

Posted by Jedted
@MrKlorox said:
"Sci Fi is next. BF2142 (or maybe PlanetSide) was the forerunner to the upcoming style."

What about a Mass Effect themed FPS?  I know ME is a TPS but it would give people a chance to play as factions other than human. 
Posted by MeatXbeatsXman

Man, The Hurt Locker made me feel terrible.

Posted by Minos
@warmonked:
Actually for Americans every other country is the bad guys
Posted by Clembo

This vid just reminded me how poorly that game is designed.  I might just trade it in.

Posted by sho76und3wd

No thank you.

Posted by masterken

i agree with jeff. shooting down air support is the most fun thing to do in MW2

Posted by warmonked

Why is everyone making the Russians bad guys are again? BECAUSE THEY ARE.

Edited by Yzzerdd

Man that title and pic system has turned into the clan douchebag identification system.
The future of the franchise is getting whored into a hole like Tony Hawk and Guitar Hero.

Edited by MrKlorox

Sci Fi is next. BF2142 (or maybe PlanetSide) was the forerunner to the upcoming style.

Also it seems like Jeff just wants to destroy things that cannot be destroyed. Too bad there's not a similarly styled game that just got new maps which allows you to destroy everything.

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy
@Tactical_Kill said:
"

I didn't know they were moving.

"
Does anyone know where they are moving?
Posted by defunctdefunctdefunnnnnct

I can't wait to play the new map pack and the best part about it is it includes a couple COD4 maps!!!! You guys are moving to a new office?! I didn't expect that to happen this soon.

Posted by AhmadMetallic

I really wanted to love MW2, i really did and still do, but it doesnt let me.. it honestly stinks :(

Posted by Reverseface

Still deciding wether to get back into MW2 for the new maps.

Posted by foggel

thank you. good cure for a bad day

• 178 results