204 Comments
Posted by bcjohnnie

Just in case anyone is interested, Amazon is selling this for $15 today.  I think that's the push I needed to pick this up.

This was definitely the best BR ER yet, Ryan is loosening up a bit now that the game's awesome qualities show themselves.

Posted by nickhimself

Turkey was spelled wrong on the TURKY SANDWICH card. 

Also, no one mentioned the girl's name was Anna Grahm. ANAGRAM? Really?

Posted by Brackynews

The time has come to.... PREMONIZE.  Doo doo DO.

Posted by yyZiggurat

I should really watch Twin Peaks before this game ruins it for me.  I'd hate to watch it later and think of this game.

Posted by Fripplebubby

The correct key was gold, the rest were silver. That is all.

Posted by Jeffk38uk

How many useless keys does a police station need to hav to throw about the place? XD

Posted by bartok

Anna Graham really? Was Louis Cypher or Alucard the killer?

Posted by DougJustice

Okay the killer is totally George. I'm calling it now. I didn't look it up or anything, but he's always being weird and telling zach/york to stay out of it, and George looks like a rock hard stone cold-cold blooded killer. And he worked out! 

I'm CALLIN it. 

Posted by Winternet

This game is all-round silly.

Posted by squidracerX
@zombie2011 said:
" BR is so much better than VJ "
yeah I'd rather get a BR than a VJ any day. 

Sorry with people throwing those initials around I just had to. But I like them both equally so far, both videos drive me nuts because you see them run by stuff the other guys didn't. Like Brad didn't talk to Polly before he left, i dunno it just seems like he is rushing at times. Vinnie is a little more thorough, but he misses a lot too. Its hard being an observer in a game!
Posted by Blaaze89

OH GOD YES I NEED TO GET MY FIX!

Edited by Death_Burnout
@squidracerX said:

" @zombie2011 said:

" BR is so much better than VJ "
yeah I'd rather get a BR than a VJ any day. 

Sorry with people throwing those initials around I just had to. But I like them both equally so far, both videos drive me nuts because you see them run by stuff the other guys didn't. Like Brad didn't talk to Polly before he left, i dunno it just seems like he is rushing at times. Vinnie is a little more thorough, but he misses a lot too. Its hard being an observer in a game! "
Mix em around and you get a VR BJ, coming soon from Carbon Neutral Games.

I am so tempted to get this game now, like really really tempted.
Posted by Chawenger

The devil has tempted me enough, I succumb to watching the BR side of ER

Edited by MeatSim

You can voluntarily sleep in a jail bunk and shave in the kitchen, this is all great.

Posted by Spiritof

Amazon loves us.
Posted by ShaolinSpade

this game seems rad. i think i might stop watching these and play it myself first

Posted by Regal

Freckly Fiona is obviously the killer. I saw her through the body into the TV.

Posted by Shibbles

Oh man, this one was painful to watch. I love this, but sometimes the crew can be so goddamn inattentive. If they had listened to what Thomas said about the lengths of squirrel tails (which he said multiple times), they would have finished their key hunt ten minutes early.

Posted by Blair

Ryan:  Fuck up that box.

Ohhhhh yeahhhhh.  *cue the sultry music*

Posted by KingOfIceland

Alright, this game is starting to get real interresting.

Posted by Winternet
@Meatsim said:
" You can voluntarily sleep in a jail bunk and shave in the kitchen, this is all great. "
Yes.
Posted by Toxin066

Since you "got dumbell" does that mean you're just carrying around a weight? awesome!

Posted by bigsmoke77
@SpiritOf:  Still to much
Posted by jos1ah

I want the achievement points for watching them play through this. I'm investing the time with none of the points!  Giantbomb needs an achievement system for articles and videos :P

Edited by InFamous91

I'm actually liking the soundtrack in this game.

Posted by Karkarov

You know guys you were just sent on a submission to find "arnold" who happened to be an inanimate object....  So what made you think the game would actually call the key by southern?  This is classic RE 1 here, soon we will be looking for the golden deer antler to stick into the samurai helmet to open a secret passage in the bathroom so we can loot the desert eagle.

Posted by NoXious

Oh man, this game seems kind of... good. Weird vibe, but the game mechanics seem decent.
I wasn't expecting this.

Posted by NickNorman

I really want to pick up DP for $15 on Amazon today, but I know I'll almost never play it after watching VJ+BR play it. I'll probably buy it anyway.

Posted by Spiritof
@bigsmoke77 said:
" @SpiritOf:  Still to much "
I bought it. I needed a new battery pack anyway, so this game, and that, got me free shipping.
Posted by MisterMouse

i feel like it is obvious who did it!

Posted by Metiphis

Don't skip the monologue!

Edited by MrKlorox

Always watch BR before VJ. I'm from the school of "save the best for last". I don't wanna do it the other way and watch a lamer version of what I just watched before.

Posted by AndrewB

That police station has a similar layout to the one in Max Payne 2.

Posted by ahoodedfigure

Twin Peaks, at least in the first season, had that soap opera that mirrored sorta what was going on in the actual plot. 

Posted by andrewf87462

I hope Vinny and Jeff carry on with their ER

Posted by mythus
Posted by AllanIceman
@MrKlorox said:
" Always watch BR before VJ. I'm from the school of "save the best for last". I don't wanna do it the other way and watch a lamer version of what I just watched before. "
Team VJ for Life!
Posted by 234r2we232

Just as I was thinking Crazy Taxi, Ryan was there with the reference <3

Posted by SnakeEyes327
@Karkarov said:
" You know guys you were just sent on a submission to find "arnold" who happened to be an inanimate object....  So what made you think the game would actually call the key by southern?  This is classic RE 1 here, soon we will be looking for the golden deer antler to stick into the samurai helmet to open a secret passage in the bathroom so we can loot the desert eagle. "
Are we going to have to drop family crests into some kind of acidic solution, to get the axe, which happens to be a key so that we can open a door somewhere in the back of the police station so we can pick up the side pack also?
Posted by RagingLion

Ah man Ryan and Brad skipped the second in-car dialogue too by checking the map - now I'll never know.  Also that saxophone track that's being used for all the moments of mystery reminds me a lot of some of the music I heard in Zeno Clash.  Anyone else?

Posted by WickedCobra03

Oh man, the hospital part was amazing.  I loved when they were looking for the key and the game couldn't even name the key the right name to give you a little clue as to maybe you were going in the right direction.

Posted by atomic_dumpling

I get the feeling this game is really messing with the fourth wall. I just hope it isn't some weird philosophical reflection on the entertainment industry and video games.

Edited by DeBurgo
Protips:
  1. Pausing/looking at the map interrupts the in-car dialog, and it never comes back (which they seem to be disregarding, which is too bad because it's usually awesome) 
  2. The back button brings you directly to the map (like many, many other games)
  3. Holding the run button while opening the door opens it more quickly. It makes shit a little less tedious!
Posted by ZmillA

can't believe they didn't comment on the buscuit scene, just compare to twin peaks

Posted by mracoon

It's crazy how they finish at the exact same place every time.

Posted by august

Man, not sure how you guys could talk through the biscuit thing.

Posted by RocketCoinT

BR was alot better this episode than last! I think i enjoyed it more than VJ today

Posted by asian_pride

A while back, Jeff said he can't imagine Brad driving. I can see why.

It's so weird, but I'm starting to warm up to this game. Maybe it's because of its atmosphere or because of it's terribleness, but I'm kind of enjoying it now.

Posted by MauveForest

I hope there is a boning option with Emily in this game. She definitely has the hots for you. Even asks if you are married. Too bad we didn't get to see where that cars talk goes in either one, probably would have been funny.

Posted by lordofultima

The victim is Anna Ghram? ANAGRAM?! WHAT THE..!?