Let's do this team BR.

Posted by NoXious

Go team B&R!

Posted by brocool

Fantastic!

Posted by FLStyle

Go kick some ass Team BR!

Edited by Liminality

Nice, I hope this one is as good as the last one, go team BR!

Posted by Rlpp

alright BR

Posted by _Horde

Woot! More endurance run just in time when bombcast finished!

Posted by soralapio

Yes! These endurance runs are filling the empty Brad-shaped spot the Bombcast left in my heart!

Posted by MatthewB92

Why is the in game audio so low?

Posted by Kibblez

BR 4 lyf!

Posted by Red12b
@Kibblez said:
" BR 4 lyf! "
Haha
Posted by CitizenKane

I love waking up to the smell of Deadly Premonition in the morning.

Posted by FlamingHobo

Every time they find a TV, I keep reminding myself of Persona 4. (Even though I haven't actually watched the P4 ER)

Posted by drumpsycho89

i fuking love how terible this game is!!!!! hahaha and FIRST!!!!!!!

Posted by trophyhunter

no you got payed fro shaving

Posted by Legend

Yes, ER Time!!

Posted by FlamingHobo
@drumpsycho89: First to leave a douchebaggy "First" comment?
Posted by TzarStefan

This game has achievements right?

Posted by SquirrelGOD

Team BR is the WINNING team!

Posted by NekuCTR

It appears that Brad has two play styles. one is his super thorough scaning of an entire game, and two his super fast "quick look" mentality, in which he throws caution to the wind and leave an entire infirmary worth of medical supplies behind. However this is not a quick look and needless to say he should find a middle ground or this things gonna go real bad. Just some friendly advice.

Edited by Kefkaesque

Zombie Nurses
A weird alternate dark universe that you can't control.
Dumb puzzles

My theory of this being a prequel to Silent Hill is gaining merit.

EDIT: Also, I'm pretty sure Brad missed a Shotgun.

Posted by drumpsycho89
@FlamingHobo:  LOL OH LET ME HAVE MY GLORY!! but yeh i dont know y i do it lol its pretty gay!! haha
Posted by Addfwyn
@FlamingHobo: You should, as P4 is actually an amazing game it's a really great ER to watch.  Not only is the commentary great, but the game itself is pretty entertaining as well.  Plus it's just more fun when the people playing it are enjoying themselves too.
Edited by mrsmiley

awesome, guys. you should do the "run through the door" thing to open them faster, like VJ was doing. i'm assuming you just hold run as you press A on the door to bash through it. quite hilarious. ^^

Edit: YES!! Finally someone acknowledged the farty "saxophone"! Thanks, Ryan. BTW, I'm the iPhone guy who met you at the split/second event. Jurassic Park 2 FTW! ;)

Posted by Dylabaloo

BRADLY  

seeing as you said you read the comments do what Vinny does and run into the doors and press A to get through faster.    

Posted by Allprox

Someone tell Brad you can run through doors.

Posted by Dudacles

I want this game. Brad keeps slamming on it, but it looks damn fun to play.

Posted by drumpsycho89
@MatthewB92:  lol because the music volume is to fuking loud!!! haha its sooo stupid iknow!!
Posted by Death_Burnout

Dude York is badass!

Posted by KingOfIceland

I like to play the Traumpet.

Posted by Brendan

Argghh why did they pass by all the pick-ups, why?!  Lovin it :)
Posted by armaan8014

Give me some Deadly Premonition!

Posted by samcotts

It's crazy, I'm starting to enjoy BR more then VJ. Never thought that'd happen.

Posted by mutha3
@samcotts said:
" It's crazy, I'm starting to enjoy BR more then VJ. Never thought that'd happen. "
Same.

They've really improved since episode 1.
Posted by paulunga

Uhh... why didn't you pick up the 3 or 4 items in the safe room?

Posted by TadThuggish

Christ, I love the guy, but it absolutely astonishing how poor Brad is at video games in general.

Posted by Crono11

Did it bug anyone else when they didn't pick up those items in the save room? I kept thinking how do you not see what sparkling blue thing is?

Posted by solidlife

Lets go BattleRiffle

Posted by EthanielRain

When he sneaks like that he holds his breath; that's why his heart rate thingy goes up.

Posted by cap123

godamnit why didn't brad pick up what looked like weapons?? 

also i'm kinda getting bored of brad complaining

Edited by ch3burashka
@Haru48 said:

" It appears that Brad has two play styles. one is his super thorough scaning of an entire game, and two his super fast "quick look" mentality, in which he throws caution to the wind and leave an entire infirmary worth of medical supplies behind. However this is not a quick look and needless to say he should find a middle ground or this things gonna go real bad. Just some friendly advice. "

*sigh* It's becoming evidently clear that, unlike VJ, BR don't really give a shit about Deadly Premonition, nor ER. Perhaps I'm asking too much, but it seems they're afraid, if you will, of commitment to the game. 

Don't be afraid, Brad. I'll be there for you...
Posted by RipAndTear
Posted by CitizenKane

Brad, I love you, but you are bad at playing this game.  :P

Ryan, I love the Lost reference at the end.

Posted by Shinri

The reason the BR run pales in comparison to the VJ run is because Brad and Ryan do nothing but SLATE the game. 

Vinny and Jeff enjoy it for what it is - or at least, they don't constantly badmouth it.
Posted by Kou_Leifoh
@Shinri said:
" The reason the BR run pales in comparison to the VJ run is because Brad and Ryan do nothing but SLATE the game.  Vinny and Jeff enjoy it for what it is - or at least, they don't constantly badmouth it. "
Didn't you some of the comments in this thread? People are loving BR more than VJ. 

Also, Mr. Davis and Brad have stated in the past ER that the game is really growing on them.
Posted by FireSketch
@TzarStefan: I hope so!

Also, this is incredible. I want this game in the UK D:
Posted by Crushed
@Kou_Leifoh said:
"Didn't you some of the comments in this thread? People are loving BR more than VJ.   Also, Mr. Davis and Brad have stated in the past ER that the game is really growing on them. "
Well being wrong is just part of being human.
Posted by onarum

yeah, I'm very intrigued as well, I want to see how the story develops, at first I though it was a crappy game, but hell, they did a great job for a low budget game.

• 167 results