Dragon Age 
Deadly Premonition 
FF13

Posted by Spwn

Been playing only DS games for the past week:

Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure

Rhythm Paradise

Freshly-Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland

Waiting for thehut to send me my Dragon Quest V.

Posted by Joeyoe31

Pokemon Red :D

Thats about it....

Posted by SadPatrol

Pokemon Heart Gold on my DS (I started over after 14 badges) 
Final Fantasy 13 on my PS3 (beat it yeasterday, I will be started it from the beginning again soon)

And for about an hour a day I play some modern warfare 2 on my 360 it has almost become a ritual but yesterday I played some good ol' fashioned CoDd:WaW

Edited by WinterSnowblind

Pokemon Soul Silver
Mass Effect 2, doing my insanity run through
and Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, which I'm getting into a lot more.. but still have to question much of the design choices.

Also in the Lego Universe beta, but...

Posted by YetiAntics
Posted by ZeForgotten

Currently: 
APB Beta, Final Fantasy XIII and Pokemon: HeartGold!  
Yeah I said it

Posted by AchievementsAreFun

Currently, I am playing MagnaCarta2, trying to finish that game up and S-rank it.  Next on my list is Final Fantasy XIII.  After that is GoW 2, and some other games like The Orange Box and Final Fantasy VI, V, and IV.

Posted by sopranosfan

Currently I am playing Persona 4 and COD WAW.  I recently finished Mass Effect 2, Metal Gear Solid, and Final Fantasy XII.

Posted by Fritzerbacon
Posted by xMP44x
  • Call of Duty 2: Playing through this game on Veteran for achievements and to be able to say I've completed it. But damn, this is a hard game. 
  • Bad Company 2: Playing this online because it is great fun. Also, it's a possible 1000G game if I play it enough. 
  • Forza Motorsport 3: Trying to complete the Career and work through Event List. Takes a long ass time. 
  • Rainbow Six Vegas 2: Borrowing it from a friend and I also want to complete this game. Not on Realistic - I just want to complete it and see how it ends. 
  • Saints Row 2: One of my friends bought this game recently and I offered to play it with him in co-op. Amazing game.
Posted by Unchained
Posted by masterpaperlink

Apollo justice AHH this game is so good.

Posted by Emiel

GTA IV, MW2, Shadow Complex. That's about it.

Posted by Bennyishere

Playing the Blur demo mostly. Might as well get to level 15 (demo cap). Playing some Modern Warfare 2 on the side and waiting for Splinter Cell Conviction.

Posted by captainawesomo

The Witcher. Just recently got back on Steam and I have a ridiculous pile of purchased but never played games on there.

Edited by AhmadMetallic
Posted by RawknRo11a

We currently I've gotten myself deep into several games... 

• Still playing Modern Warfare 2 (not sure why, since I always seem to walk away angry)
  • Deadly Premonition (playing just ahead of the Endurance Run. Not a terrible game, just not an amazing game)
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance (yep, the first one) It was sitting on my shelf and I thought "what the hell". thoughts so far: "meh..."
  • The Orange Box (more specifically, Half Life 2) Finished Portal first since it's awesome. Working my way through Half Life 2 being careful to get all the achievements I can
  • Resident Evil 5 Raping my way through Veteran with infinite ammo Magnum's and infinite ammo Rocket Launcher. Pretty much playing for achievements...

As you can see, I've got quite a bit on my plate and may play through Mass Effect again sometime soon for the Hardcore and Insanity Achievements...