232 Comments
Posted by OriginalYellow

RYAN SPECIFICALLY CALLS OUT PATRICK AT 53:53! Deadly premonition indeeeeeeed

Posted by Marokai

"I could be a lady. Just give me a few minutes." - Brad Shoemaker

Posted by Winternet

GGOOOOOOO! FUCK!

Posted by buzz_killington

Loved it when both of them yelled "FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" when Brad just missed finishing the race.

Posted by LiK

NOOOOOOOO!!! FAIL! ROFL

Posted by AzureDemon

Dude,,,the song while racing ...isnt it...American idiot?

Posted by CastroCasper

"You're gonna have to race all day, that's all there is to do hereeeee, in stupid Greenvaleeeeee."

Posted by Volgin13
@Roomrunner said:
" GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOO! "
This had my LMAO
Posted by Infamousn89

Am I the only one who realizes that the race music is a spoof of Green Day American Idiot? It's pretty obvious lol.

Posted by CarnageOverkill
@LiquidPrince:  the fly flying around york is because his suit is dirty and needs to change into a clean suit
Posted by CarnageOverkill
@s7evn said:
" Race music is very similar to Green Day's "American Idiot" "
lmao ok good i was hoping i wasn't the only one who noticed that lol
Edited by Pop

shoot the barrels god damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit: lol I like how you guys don't know 21:00 means 9pm, it's 18 hours until 15 which is 3pm... and that they find it weird :D.

Posted by MaceWisdom

Needs more henry. :D

Posted by TheHT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Posted by DystopiaX

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Posted by LiquidPrince

Why is there a bee or some sort of bug flying around York?

Posted by truewhipsnade

"NOOOOOO!!!" ROFL for the race part!

Posted by outerabiz
@Kremly said:
" When Ryan said he was going to check out Deadly Spawn it made me think he should do This Ain't No Game: York's Picks "
WIN
Edited by StealthRaptor
@Tuffgong: Yes, but Vinny and Jeff hate the game so much they don't play it for very long.
Posted by Krystal_Sackful
@ky326: 
So Brad it's good.
Posted by BaconGames

Most aggravating BR since they started.  A lot of great moments and I was really enjoying it then It really became frustrating to watch really quickly like the lack of shooting barrels, not remembering to boost, and goddamn PUSH A TO TALK!  Like someone else said, Agent York is the reason you play this game at all and I want more!  Luckily there is a such a thing as VJ, otherwise I would miss it.

Posted by s7evn

Race music is very similar to Green Day's "American Idiot"

Posted by ky326
@coldblood said:
" This game is just like Brad....  So bad its good! "
My thoughts exactly.
Posted by Roomrunner

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOO!

Posted by link_dc

This episode reveals more of Yorke's personality. Now we know he is very particular with his coffee, and he is obsessed with pushing boxes; no matter how pressing the situation is.

Posted by InFamous91

By far, this is the best episode.

Posted by Venatio

I heard it before but, American Idiot is the racing song? Although it does sound different

Posted by Carlos1408

Wow racing lol :D

Posted by SatelliteOfLove

Brad + Driving == Fun

Posted by ch3burashka
@JeffGoldblum said:
" @Kremly said:
" When Ryan said he was going to check out Deadly Spawn it made me think he should do This Ain't No Game: York's Picks "
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES "

Oh, God yes. You hear that, Ryan? You're back in business!

In that case, I hope York mentions The Thing. Technically not a game, but it did have one made much later, for the PS2.
Posted by JeffGoldblum
@Kremly said:
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Posted by Kremly

When Ryan said he was going to check out Deadly Spawn it made me think he should do This Ain't No Game: York's Picks

Posted by defunctdefunctdefunnnnnct

The part where Brad was running away from the dude with the axe(raincoat killer?) was really intense, especially with the terrible frame rate!!!!  Oh, and don't ask about Zach.......that's a private matter lol. The whistling music is stuck in my head!    

Posted by Wacomole

Gun + Barrels = ???

I'm still finding it incredible that with all the years of videogame playing between them, they don't instinctively shoot the barrels... not even out of curiosity. 

It was especially frustrating to watch when they were trying to squeeze past the barrels to get to the Medal of Honor  (sounds like a good name for a game... )

Then again it's the game's fault for not making the barrels bright red.
Posted by EdTwo

anyone else thought the racing music sounded a lot like american idiot?

Posted by dvdwalker8

The racing music sounds like a bad cover of "American Idiot" by Green Day.
Posted by Eelcire

Awesome showing! Did you guys not notice the bugs that seem to be permanently flying around Agent York though?

Posted by Yagami

LOL! Ryan is really pushing B-rad. :D I laughed my fucking head off when the QTE's were going on. And the car race at around 30 mins is just fucking awesome! 33:47 is great as FUCK!

Posted by lightsoda

The racing music reminds me of "this ole house"

Posted by Phantom_Gardener

Funniest moment in the history of GB, when Ryan starts shouting at Brad while he is doing the quick time event, I lol'ed so hard.

Posted by Crash_Happy

Absolutely hilarious!

Posted by LiquidElite

im pretty sure if you smoke one of your cigs in the inventory it speeds up time for you. :)

Posted by coldblood

This game is just like Brad....  So bad its good!

Edited by buzz_clik

Oh, and what was with the insects constantly flying around York? Is that because of the "stinky agent" thing? Do the dudes have to go change clothes now?

Posted by buzz_clik

NAOMI WATTS!

That's who Emily looks like. It's been bugging me for ages. It wouldn't surprise me if it were deliberate, what with her being in Mulholland Drive 'n' all.

Posted by Landmine

GOOOOOOOOO!
Posted by ashogo

And now, Agent York's creep face of the day:  

Posted by Beomoose

Fucking Cocksucker? Wow, Ryan, Wow.

Posted by Kayrack

"vidgmes" is licences plate :P