332 Comments
Posted by Burns098356GX

GIANT WORMS!

Posted by jd3shaw

zerg rush! First lost planet 2 now they're cameoing Starcraft 2 (lol), what's next Mafia 2?

Posted by BirthWild

it can't be brothers to the end, there's a lady right there. 

UNLESS SHE'S ACTUALLY A BROTHER AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by RNiemeijer

oh man more gears

Posted by brotherlu

Never played any GoW, liked BF:BC more. Might give this a Gander

Posted by amir90

I bet that girl is the new Carmine

Posted by HellBrendy
@themartyr said:
" Beards of war? "
Bothers to the end.
Posted by Bam_D_Leprechaun

oh my god, i just wet my pants

Posted by chapman12
@9mmfistcuffs:
baird is standing right next to the cole train
Posted by Baggykins

all aboard the Cole-train!

Posted by JJWeatherman

whaaaaaat? Dude whaaaaaaat?

I'm excited.

Posted by mattysen

I'm not too excited about this unless they show some innovation. I mean I'm always up for more gears, but gears 2 to gears 1 felt like the same game apart from a handful of new mechanics and a better paced single player.

Posted by Theresonlyone

I didn't play two but when did Dom get a beard? I thought it was marcus' dad for a second there.

Edited by ch3burashka

The gameplay is guaranteed to be awesome. I want them to focus on the narrative. Dom's facial expression alone is worth a couple in-depth conversations.

For some reason, this was the first time I heard bass coming through my shitty 20 dollar Skullcandies. That was intense.

Posted by BRNK
@CH3BURASHKA said:
" The gameplay is guaranteed to be awesome. I want them to focus on the narrative. Dom's facial expression alone is worth a couple in-depth conversations. "
LOL. Dom's thoughts: "I'm sad. Huh? EFF YEAH!" 

This series is retarded.
Posted by lordofultima

They always make a good trailer, that's for sure.

Posted by Majkiboy

to bad the games doesn't par up with the trailers :( REALLY tried me some Gears 2 and gave it a fair chance but.. man that was a clunky/chunky game

Posted by Polizei

Its nice to see that the lady still has time to make herself look good.

Posted by GioVANNI

Dom with awesome beard?

YES

Posted by KinjiroSSD

If Anya is with them, who will Marcus gravel at over his earpiece?

Posted by scarace360

YA there finally a girl in the gears game now it wont be a sausage fest in horde.
Posted by VTheSystemV

Can someone post a link to where I can download the song for free please?  It's catchy!

Amazing trailer.  Best of the 3 trailers

It goes - Gears 3 trailer 
                Gears 1 trailer
                Gears 2 trailer

The Gears 2 trailer wasn't all that memorable music-wise.  Awesome trailer showing grass and all, but the music wasn't that memorable compared to Mad World and Blue Heron.

Posted by shuref00t

Dom looks like Wolverine. 

Where's C. Carmine (who will predicably die in this one)? 

An entire year seems like a long time from now, but at least it gives me a chance to complete the Seriously 2.0 achievement.

Posted by Marino

So no one has added Dom to the Grief Beard page?  I'm really disappointed in you all.

Staff
Posted by AURON570

so they die? finally...

Posted by P_Pigly_Hogswine

Great, a remake of the first Gears of War 'Mad World' trailer. It's exactly the same.

Posted by DragonsRrealLoL

There's 5 of them :P Baird and (I'm guessing) Anya are both there. 
Also Double Barreled Shotgun = <3

Posted by Psych0Penguin

Cassandra Carmine!! TWIST :O

Posted by Zaapp1

Brothers? Isn't that a little sexist...

Posted by buzz_clik

Well, that's a pretty impressive trailer right there. NICE!

Posted by Bubahula

that's a sweet beard.

Posted by Bucketdeth

I liked the mad world trailer, this one made me want to cut my wrists.

Posted by TatsurouXIII

sometimes death is all you can see. motherfucker. yeah.

Posted by captain_clayman

i MIGHT just have to buy an xbox when this comes out. 
...ugh...

Posted by hellowill89

How is everyone so sure it is Dom. Dont you think maybe the dude is Adam fenix?
Posted by Schlorgan

Well, at least the girl actually looks like a girl and not just any other guy with long hair :P

Posted by El_Duderino
@Polizei:  yeah, i was hoping for a women who actually looked like she was in a war
Posted by Crono
@VTheSystemV said:
" Can someone post a link to where I can download the song for free please?  It's catchy!  Amazing trailer.  Best of the 3 trailers  It goes - Gears 3 trailer                  Gears 1 trailer                 Gears 2 trailer  The Gears 2 trailer wasn't all that memorable music-wise.  Awesome trailer showing grass and all, but the music wasn't that memorable compared to Mad World and Blue Heron. "
I still think the original is the best, personally.  But to each their own.  Also, is that a grief beard?  Is that Dom?  I sure think so... I mean... I want it to be a grief beard.
Posted by jmrwacko

Wait women?? In my Gears of War???? GTFO

Posted by GTCknight

Brothers to the end . . . . . and sisters too.  

I can't wait for this, but I'm also glad that it'll give me a very large amount of time to play Halo: Reach.
Posted by shinluis

Holy shit what in the world in Nova doing there? Thought she was put to 'indefinite hold'..

Posted by jakob187

Monochrome color scheme?  Yep, it's Gears alright.

Posted by kidman

AWW SHIIIEEAAAT SOOOON!

Posted by Chubbaluphigous

I just hope that if they turn Dom into a cry baby again, then the player can kill him off.  That dude seriously pissed me off in 2.  Epic is terrible at stories, but great at making shoot dudes in the face mechanics.  The entire story for this game should be, "There are these alien dudes, and they want to shoot you in the face.  It's your job to shoot them in the face more faster."  

It's cool that there are chic(s) in it, but do they have to steroid junkies too?  Not that she should be really feminine, but not a steroid junkie. 

Posted by puercoperro335

dom got a new gun too if you guys didn't notice

Edited by TheNakedAnt

I feel like these character models look very prequel-ey.. 

Sides from beardy, they all look like they're 18.. 

-ALSO- 

Why is there knife bayonet on that damn lancer? That's no good for Locust killing.. 

-ALSOALSO- 

That shotgun looks like it came from an antiques shop in Rapture! 

-ALSOALSOALSO- 

Why is it snowing ashes if they haven't been Hammer-Of-Dawning the world to death all over the place again?

Posted by Hashbrowns

Is the war going so badly that even Anya has to pick up a gun?

Posted by thehuntsmen5434

WHERES MY WIFE!!!!

Posted by SlayerNoMercy
@TheNakedAnt said:
" I feel like these character models look very prequel-ey..  Sides from beardy, they all look like they're 18..  -ALSO-  Why is there knife bayonet on that damn lancer? That's no good for Locust killing..  -ALSOALSO-  That shotgun looks like it came from an antiques shop in Rapture!  -ALSOALSOALSO-  Why is it snowing ashes if they haven't been Hammer-Of-Dawning the world to death all over the place again? "
haha can't be a prequel man.. Marcus and Dom didn't meet Cole and Baird till gears 1 :(
Posted by NikoAlexander57

I want this game. Now. make it happen cliff