332 Comments
Posted by Valco
@Faint:
As patronising to women as it sounds, im inclined to agree with you. Although I very much doubt that there's anybody on the sight comparable to the COG soldiers, I don't really see how she could go toe to toe with a seven foot mass of hate and fangs. But I guess its like  PC Gamer said: 

If your a girl (in the Gears universe) your either: 
1. Dead 
or 
2. Extremely popular
Posted by SHADOWINFINITE

I like the end slogan "Brothers, To the end", that was awesome!

Posted by RipAndTear

Not even a huge fan of the series, but Beard of War is 100% my favourite COG dude now.

Posted by Gung_Ho_Afro
@9mmfistcuffs:  clearly you are blind. He was standing right beside Cole
Posted by JoshVanDanger

I am so pumped! I can't wait for this game!!! I've got my creatine, my protein, and my steroids and I will not leave my couch until April 2011 gets here! RROOOAAAAARRR!!! Well, I guess I could go get some food right now. Never mind.

Posted by Redriderxxl

Dude i am really loving that manly beard that Dom is rocking and, WTF is up with all of those ash people i truly  would like to know?

Posted by gustavog117
@Redriderxxl said:
"Dude i am really loving that manly beard that Dom is rocking and, WTF is up with all of those ash people i truly  would like to know? "

Its most likely a town where they deployed the hammer of dawn and pretty much burnt everything/everyone. Wanna know more? Read Jacinto's Remnant.
Posted by gwilo007

cant stop watching this over, and over, and over... Ive seen it like 20 times, seriously...
Posted by Lind_L_Taylor

why are they ending the franchise?  

didn't care too much about the song playing over top of the entire damn game.

Posted by GigaKill

Alright, the waiting game has commence.

Posted by gustavog117
@Lind_L_Taylor said:
"why are they ending the franchise?    didn't care too much about the song playing over top of the entire damn game. "

Story is ending.
Posted by ch3burashka

I want them to go through with their 'to the end' promise and kill off all the characters. Their entire message throughout has been that war is destructive, and humanity is actually scum. To leave off with a happily-ever-after would be a kick to the balls to all players.

Posted by Fender

GoW is the main reason i bought my xbox a few years ago, i am eagerly waiting for this. But to wait a year :/
It will sure be worth it but crap, one year.

Posted by LfunkeyA
@CH3BURASHKA said:
" I want them to go through with their 'to the end' promise and kill off all the characters. Their entire message throughout has been that war is destructive, and humanity is actually scum. To leave off with a happily-ever-after would be a kick to the balls to all players. "

That's most certainly not the 'entire message' of the game.
Posted by Dion720

She kinda looks like Starbuck from  Battlestar Galactica  lol

Posted by siavm

Holy %#%! Is that a woman in a gears game?

Posted by nerdVictory

Gears of War 3 was like that Adam Lambert guy.  We weren't suprised to hear he was gay, but we were just waiting for the official announcement.
Posted by mgsrocks1
@9mmfistcuffs: @9mmfistcuffs said:
" either he got a sex change, or it looks like baird bit the dust. as that is clearly a 4 man squad, and baird isn't there. "
Dude I think you're blind.  There are 5 people at the end of the trailer and they show Baird standing to the right of Cole.  Gears wouldn't be the same without the wisecracking Baird. :D
Posted by Organicalistic_

I still think these games are terrible

Posted by roninhack

could the girl be Anya?

Edited by Leviathan2000
@organicalistic_ said:
" I still think these games are terrible "

m2, I like games with color!! too grim for me....
Posted by GioVANNI
@organicalistic_:  Different strokes for different folks.
Posted by MadeinFinland

So, Dom's got a beard? Sweet.

Posted by ocdog45

still tight

Posted by Goblinoid

OOhh yeahh!!

Posted by lamegame621

Dom looks like he don't give a FUCK son!

Posted by TEHMAXXORZ

wow, that beard is scary, i wonder if it can eat people.... 
I bet i scares off the Locust and these Lambent jerks.

Posted by detectivepbert

They should let you play as a female lead in this series.

Posted by DorianHill

hey that girl is anya ya know the one who sends all those messages from control.
Posted by DorianHill

its anya
Posted by Agent47
@organicalistic_: Eh?Can you read the title?Gears of War 3...yes?Why do people bother posting these kinds of comments?"This game is awful" "This franchise is dead" no one gives a flying fuck.
Posted by Agent47
@Tapeworm: Virgin? Angry gay? Confused 12 year old? Or just an internet troll? You be the judge.