175 Comments
  • 175 results
Edited by PacManFevaa
@dudeglove: I did and now I'm further than either VJ or BR. By the time VJ play through a part that's the third time l've seen it. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Also, where's today's episode? I'm still a slave to all things GiantBomb.
Posted by Myrmidon
@Curufinwe said:
" @Myrmidon said:
" Come on guys, playing for an hour and throwing an intro on can't be that big of a deal. This endurance run will be like 300 episodes long if we carry on in 20 minute increments. "
Considering the P4 ER only took 155 episodes, I'd say that's unlikely. "
That tended to be in 40 minute chunks, so half that is twice 155, equalling 310. I don't actually think it will take that long though, it was just a general comment on the play time.
Posted by Seb

Weird that episode 9 isn't up yet. Especially since they've already recorded up to episode 11.

Posted by Emiel
@Seb said:
" Weird that episode 9 isn't up yet. Especially since they've already recorded up to episode 11. "
How do you know that?
Posted by BeepBeepBoop
@Emiel said:
" @Seb said:
" Weird that episode 9 isn't up yet. Especially since they've already recorded up to episode 11. "
How do you know that? "
If you type in the video search function thing at the top deadly 09-11 there are the videos. Not that you can watch them or anything.
Posted by Emiel
@Aphex said:
" @Emiel said:
" @Seb said:
How do you know that? "
If you type in the video search function thing at the top deadly 09-11 there are the videos. Not that you can watch them or anything. "
Ha! That's great. Too bad you can't watch them... :(
Posted by EndlessMike
@Myrmidon: This isn't a 100 hour game. Also if you look back at the early P4 ER you'd be lucky to see an episode exceed 20 minutes.
Posted by samcotts

I heard Vinny say something like "expect it to be up later then usual" on the live Xbox Live ending event thingy.

Posted by GunslingerPanda

Haha, Footloose. Awesome.

Man, this game's getting hella tedious. Poor crazy guys, going through all this for our entertainment!

Edited by mutha3
@EndlessMike said:

" @Myrmidon: This isn't a 100 hour game. Also if you look back at the early P4 ER you'd be lucky to see an episode exceed 20 minutes. "

On the other hand, after the first 10 episode we never saw one as short as that again. It eventually evolved into 55 minute episodes daily.
Posted by InternetDetective

You guys argued so much that they stopped posting videos. Great job.

Posted by Myrmidon
@EndlessMike said:
" @Myrmidon: This isn't a 100 hour game. Also if you look back at the early P4 ER you'd be lucky to see an episode exceed 20 minutes. "
Jesus Christ I was just making a comment on the 19 minutes, I really don't care either way. I'm not paying for this or anything, so they could post a video of Jeff's dick and call it the Endurance Run, it really wouldn't matter.
Posted by SweetAndNasty

what's with all of the crates?

Posted by SBYM

Man, they're really starting to feel the effects of the shitty combat.

Posted by Aarny91

I just want Vinny and Jeff to know, instead of watching TV and eating dinner. I watch Endurance run and eat dinner

Edited by Jayross

Dude, I would only play 20 minutes of this at a time. The combat is boring as shit. Next time they should ER a game with some more entertainment value... 

edit: I take it back, this game is funny. But pretty slow.

Posted by sneakysnake128

Me, me...I'm the doorknob. lmao

Posted by TheHT

i thought they've been shorter because they just split up a bigger gameplay session so they could release chunks daily even though jeff was out of the office.

Posted by Baconator

Poor Jeff is clearly suffering from major DP-annoyance.

Posted by Homeslice

Shaka.

Posted by franklinator

Hmm... DP, huh? Sounds more like Double Penetration to me Zack.

Posted by kerse

This is where  the gears live, get you some.

Posted by Mr_Creeper

Pipes FTW