122 Comments
  • 122 results
Posted by Mr_Creeper

"Eat a bullet."

Posted by AlexanderSheen
Posted by Romination

There is a sound to the axe. It's just on the part where it's NOT actually dragging.

Posted by Still_I_Cry

I love these.

Posted by kerse

"Get ready to jack it!" 

I'm always ready to jack it Jeff.

Posted by Phished0ne

"Diane, i am standing in front of three large mirrors.."  

Jeff does a pretty good Agent Cooper.

Posted by Talon64

whoa, this is the first time I've noticed the clock in the bottom left corner going nuts when your choosing the length of sleep.

Posted by zomgenius

At about 9:30, when they started doing more zombie voices, I was only listening to the audio half-assedly and so I thought it was the actual zombie talking. xD Sure, Zombie! I'll go watch DVDs with you. Fun times!

Posted by jikoku13

I can't help but make this reference after seeing how the raincoat killer opens doors.                                                                                                     

Posted by zanacon99

i wonder if anyone in persona 5 would replace chie....probably not, but thet still might be as cute as chie so there still hope for a good looking......game
Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

I wanna call it.

Posted by MeatSim

Mission Knife! vs. Cop Knife! fight!

Posted by ShadzKing

I wish my last name was Honor

Posted by sneakysnake128

Funny but you guys are terrible at playing like always.

Posted by takua108

I know I've seen this sequence before on the BR run, but I finally figured out what that hiding sequence reminded me of: Indigo Fucking Prophecy. This game has literally this exact sequence, but it's much more awesome in that game. Well, sorta.

Edited by DarkbeatDK

I just knew you were gonna forget that agent honor again :D

People don't consider it enough, but it's really interesting, as a foreigner, to hear your everyday banter. Guns aren't allowed in my country so it's fun to hear your banter about how they work and stuff.

Posted by Roomrunner

Nice Kids in The Hall reference by Jeff.

Edited by Suigyoken

Didn't watch all of it yet, but I hope you guys know by now you can skip the long car entrance/exit with start :B Also I found out at the shooting range in the police station pretty much lets you have unlimited items after you shoot each target a few times, so if you get low on supplies it's easy to restock there... making money even more useless now.

Posted by madmax_thegamer

It's just that they are stuck in the worst part of the game because they only play for a few minutes at a time. It gets better after the lumbermill. Yes the zombie sequences are one of the poorer parts of DP, but you do get better weapons later that make things much easier. The story and interactions with the characters is easily the best part of the game. It's allways been my opinion that it's less fun to watch a game being played than it is to actually play the game. I just think it's not as bad as they are leading on. There I'm finished, no more griping. Sorry everyone.
Posted by Cube

VJ reppin'

Posted by KuribosShoe

I love that the axe clips right through the door as the guy leaves the room.  QUALITY!

Posted by wonderhare

Bonus Axe!!

Posted by HHAP

"What!? You're an Investigation Failure!" XD

Edited by Keeng
@Vinchenzo: Dude, yes. It's like the part in team BR's where they were starving to death in a room full of food. What the hell? 
Posted by sk0ney

this game is bad. and if not for the colourful personalities of the gb crew i would not be watching video of this game being played.

Posted by EldrinStorm
@GaZZuM:
That may be so, but Brad and Ryan have a tendency to survive for longer, if not competently so. I personally just chalk it up to the fact that Vinny and Jeff behave like this is old hat for them, which it is, whereas Brad and Ryan have probably lost a bet at some point and therefore are trying to finish this as fast as possible as to reclaim their free office hours for things they enjoy slightly more.
Posted by Adziboy

This is how game designers think! 

"They should get a grinding sound for that axe, it sounds a bit..." 
"Maybe he should get a lighter axe!" 

Haha, that was hilarious.
Posted by SBYM

This is becoming a legit endurance run as they're both getting sick of this game.

Posted by Jevali

finally stated using the crow bar on crates! its a waste to use it on the zombies tho.

Posted by Creamypies
@madmax_thegamer said:
" Come on guys, if you don't like it then quit playing! There are those of us out there who enjoyed this game you know! We were simply able to look past the flaws and have some fun, rather than complain about something every few minutes! Look, I know the game is far from perfect but it's not like anybody strapped you to a chair and is forcing you to do these! If your gonna keep going then please, lighten up on the negativity a little! It gets better. "
Dude... they've gotta commentate on something to keep us all entertained. And during the zombie parts... what else can they comment on? You can't defend these sections of the game. They are terrible.
Posted by Reverseface

BONUS AXE!

Posted by Cammy
@Rhaknar said:
" @madmax_thegamer said:
" Come on guys, if you don't like it then quit playing! There are those of us out there who enjoyed this game you know! We were simply able to look past the flaws and have some fun, rather than complain about something every few minutes! Look, I know the game is far from perfect but it's not like anybody strapped you to a chair and is forcing you to do these! If your gonna keep going then please, lighten up on the negativity a little! It gets better. "
no one strapped you to a chair and forced you to watch the videos... see what I did there? "
i c wat u did thar!
Posted by Rhaknar
@madmax_thegamer said:

no one strapped you to a chair and forced you to watch the videos... see what I did there?
Posted by CorporalGregg

guys, the melee weapons hardly take damage when used on fences and crates. Always use a melee weapon on those instead of shooting them.
Posted by CharAznable
YOU'RE an investigation failure!
Posted by Wick

They are short because Jeff is out of the office and they had to record them in quick succession.

Posted by Shtinky

I wish all of VJ's videos would be 45 minutes minimum; it's hard to get into this when the vids are only 20 minutes long.

Posted by madmax_thegamer

Come on guys, if you don't like it then quit playing! There are those of us out there who enjoyed this game you know! We were simply able to look past the flaws and have some fun, rather than complain about something every few minutes! Look, I know the game is far from perfect but it's not like anybody strapped you to a chair and is forcing you to do these! If your gonna keep going then please, lighten up on the negativity a little! It gets better.
Edited by ColClaypool

I can't wait for them to get to the part where you have to go through a gauntlet of the longest most boring fights in gaming history. That's the point where I almost gave up on the game.

Posted by CannonGoose

Change your suit or else you'll start to smell bad!

Posted by SoftButtCheeks

Mission Knife is grand

Posted by nickux

Vinny summed it all up.
"POOP!"

Posted by Toxin066

Bonus axe indeed!

Posted by Vinchenzo

I hate inconsistencies in games. If you have infinite pistol ammo then why do you have to worry about getting hungry, sleep, and taking showers? Fuck. I know that comparison has little relation to each other, but I hope you understand what I mean.

Posted by FireSketch
@ZeroCast: I love this. I'm glad it came to this!
Posted by rjayb89

YOU GUYS AREN'T PLAYING IT THE WAY I WANT YOU TO PLAY IT.  ARGH.  I SHOULD STOP COMMENTING ON THESE VIDEOS BUT I CONTINUE TO WATCH THEM AND PLACE MY ANGER IN THE COMMENTS BELOW IN HOPES THAT MAYBE YOU CAN HEAR ME, BUT YO MAN FUCK THAT SHIT. 

Anyways, I wish these were longer.  Totally missin' Jeff, bros.

Posted by Life_Cycle

did anyone else notice the clock freakin out in the bottom left when they went to sleep?

Posted by Meteora
@Haru48:  That is a brilliant quote. Well played.

I agree that VJ needs to stop being conservative about their ammo and stockpiles. Eventually they'll have to make use of it.
Posted by NakAttack
@Haru48:  nice to see another zp fan
  • 122 results