193 Comments
  • 193 results
Posted by MuseZF
@beetrootjam: its actually an America song, but they are trying to sound like Neil Young
Posted by PenKaizen

Somebody please inform them of the Cigarettes.

Edited by Max_Hydrogen

(Brings fingers to temple)

"Zach, I noticed Jeff outranks Vinny like our monarch in Greenvale, but Vinny shushed Jeff when I mentioned you to Georges and Emily. Does that mean Vinny has assumed command of Giantbomb like we assumed command of this case and he'll make Brad and Ryan show him their backs?... I'll just tap my chest with my index finger in a pointing fashion while I ponder the situation and awkwardly out of place happy-go-lucky whistling music plays in the background."

(Aggressively flashes badge at full arm's length to the night)   

オオ!Emilyの義理まんが好きでした!

Posted by Twazzock

I like the story, the characters, the setting.. it's all suitably quirky. I love the in-car anecdotes and one-way conversations with Zach. 

But fuck me, the shooting is dull. So, so dull. I tend to skip through the shooting sections in the ERs. 

Posted by empire_man

If only we could somehow combine BRs diligence with VJs level of humor.

Posted by Undeadpool

No wonder that lumber mill shut down. Employees couldn't get to their posts on time and once they did, it took them two extra hours to leave!

Posted by Kyou

VJ should start pulling weekend duty to catch up

Posted by ZmillA

lmao as soon as the camera turned off they probably realized the bar was closed :D

Posted by TiE23
@Shinri said:
" 27 mins... ugh, c'mon... "
Jeff had to leave to go somewhere. They said so on the Bombcast... so they obviously had to stretch out a week worth of material in one or two days of recording in the office. I agree that it sucks, but it's reality.
Posted by Vinchenzo

I am liking Vinny more and more everyday simply because he can actually play a video game.

Posted by MrBobBarker

I can't help but check the length as I start to play the video. I sigh when I see it's less than 30 minutes...

Posted by superpope

Which side of those tracks is the wrong side? 
Posted by RobotHamster

How can they or team BR never get the quick time events on their first try?

Posted by Chris2KLee

Man that quicktime chase scene gets worse / awesomer every time I see it.

Posted by Crushed

Oh man, they're going to start up the next episode after a whole weekend and realize that the bar was closed.

Posted by McQuinn

I'M CALLING IT!!! Best part of this game is that awesome whistling song.

Posted by ez123

The game has pretty great check-pointing to balance the horrible QTE. 

Lmao at whoever is complaining at this being 27 minutes. 
Sometimes I hate scrolling down to make a comment.

Posted by Trilogy

"Ok lets save the bar for tomorrow!"

Ha, yea right.

Posted by Rabid619

Oh god that is the worst chase sequence I have ever seen. 

Run! No wait, there's a foot tall obstacle! WE'RE DOOMED!

Posted by MaFoLu

Duck and Cover!

Posted by LordAndrew
@Crushed: The next episode was filmed immediately after this one. They've already noticed.
Posted by Aarny91

Oh god that was so epic.

Posted by acev

See how YOU like the tentacles! 

Posted by Emiel

Could it be that BR10 isn't gonna be uploaded today because VJ are too far behind?

Posted by Echo

The music in this game is so cheesy but its such a delicious cheese.

Posted by Jawshua

DIIIIIIIIEEEE!!
Posted by jmrwacko

"Back Scars Quarterly... you know, it's actually a monthly magazine but you know... drawn and quartered... get it?"

Posted by TzarStefan

Where is BR!!??

Posted by Besetment
@Emiel said:
" Could it be that BR10 isn't gonna be uploaded today because VJ are too far behind? "
Doubt it. It could be that BR doesn't have an episode 10 pre-recorded and they haven't gotten one yet because of the Xboxalypse.
Posted by LordAndrew
@Emiel said:
" Could it be that BR10 isn't gonna be uploaded today because VJ are too far behind? "
They should be able to catch up soon if they smoke some cigarettes next episode.
Posted by mutha3
@Besetment said:
" @Emiel said:
Doubt it. It could be that BR doesn't have an episode 10 pre-recorded and they haven't gotten one yet because of the Xboxalypse. "
Nah. They recorded up to episode 11 two days ago.
Posted by MjHealy

I actually enjoy a lean 25 minute episode but since BR are flying ahead, I'm getting "spoilers".

Posted by Konanda

Use the cigarettes to pass time.

Posted by gbrading

I'm glad they escaped the lumber mill, but I feel there will be disappointment when they discover (or already have discovered) that the Bar is already closed, either because it's raining or because in Greenvale everything shuts before 9.30pm.
Edited by IchiroYagiza

Out of the lumbermill at last... 

"Don't ask me about Zach" (is my imaginary friend)

Edited by RocketCoinT

i lol'd when jeff said "Zach that sure was stupid" after the chase sequence. although i thought that was more exciting than the combat itself

Posted by punchkick

Aint no party like a Greenvale party!

Edited by Bongos

It's about time you bust out the old lumber mill and burned some rubber on the railroad tracks. All aboard the VJ express Woo WOO.

Posted by Sarumarine

Oh my god. The soundtrack of this game is completely awesome.

Posted by Twinblade

where is BR

Posted by raikoh05

BR-10 MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?

Posted by Urmean

YO JEFF AND VINNY
I DON'T WANNA INTERRUPT YOUR ENDURANCE RUN, BUT
HAVE MORE EPISODES THAT ARE 1 HOUR+

Posted by Ballskin

can't wait until they turn around and see that the bar is closed

Posted by lordofultima

Agent York is turning completely awesome. I really like his interaction with "Zach."

Posted by Kwanzaa_Snider

Where the hell did that elevator go? The lumber mill looked like it was only two or three stories tall from the outside, but the elevator seemed to go up for a long time.

Posted by dudeguy

These endurance runs are like crack.

Posted by SuperJoe
@Kwanzaa_Snider said:
" Where the hell did that elevator go? The lumber mill looked like it was only two or three stories tall from the outside, but the elevator seemed to go up for a long time. "
You shouldn't bother questioning the logic of a game that lets you fish for ammunition and sells crackers for $35.
Posted by cordialsnail

I love how the Devs apparently thought driving forever on these deserted stretches of road with a piss poor map was an awesome mechanic.

I do love watching this game though.  Keep at it guys.

Posted by Milkman

So glad they're out of that stupid ass lumber mill. 

Posted by KaiserZephyr

Yea! Go magic barrier!

• 193 results