218 Comments
Edited by ch3burashka

Brad's all about Starcraft and shit, but doesn't have the sense to eat some damn crackers so as to stave off his health depletion.  

Seeing as how the map is shitty in practice, the game should totally have come with a tattered cloth map.

Posted by voltan

I have to say that I enjoy this Endurance Run million times more than that Persona anime shit.

Posted by ShadowKing7

Well, at least this episode ended on a positive note with the fishing and running through doors. 

On a side note, K&W fucking rules!
Posted by Box3ru13

I would go fishing if I could catch coffee and shotgun shells 

Posted by takua108

"Insurmountable Hedge" is the name of my indiepop band.

Posted by munnyman5
@RICOCHET_V1 said:

" GO TEAM BR!  Edit: The flies are there because the agent is not clean. I recall a money deduction occurring for like agent cleanliness.  "

YES! THIS! He got a stupid money drain thing called "Stinky Agent" during that excellent QTE sequence while trying to escape that giant, axe-wielding Jawa, and then the flies started!

TAKE A SHOWER TO GET RID OF THE FLIES/"BEES"!

Also, BARRELS EXPLODE WHEN YOU SHOOT THEM!

I was hoping the knifing they were laying down on some barrels back at the mill would explode and kill them, and they'd find out the hard way, but I guess they needed to know. Come on, guys! VIDEO GAME BARRELS! What else are they good for!?
Posted by TommyDeBruijn
@RockmanBionics: It's not that bad dude, there's some good tidbits about the game from people who've played it.
Posted by 34wsdfsdfwe

I'm liking these BR ER's more and more. What's that? Oh, Zack, for some reason, does not agree with me.

Posted by defunctdefunctdefunnnnnct

BEES!!!! I'm so scared of bees! What is the significance of the bees lol? Why do you need bait for fishing if you're just going to be catching coffee and shotgun bullets all the time lol?      

Posted by TheClap

Least productive day ever

Posted by NubMonk
@CH3BURASHKA said:
" Ryan: "GET A ROD GET A ROD GET A ROD GET A ROD GET A ROD."  Me: Done and done. "
I'm glad i wasn't the only one who was thinking horribly dirty things there. Haha.
Posted by Tuggah

I've eaten at a K & W in South Carolina Brad. Its a vacation tradition.

Posted by TehJedicake

rofl I have cheese nips beside me and I looked at them to see if they have one hole

Posted by Scrumdidlyumptious

This game soiled my endurance run hopes. I just want it to end now so we can move onto something good.

Posted by Nux

What's up with the bees and the rain wall was the best part of this episode.
Posted by RocketCoinT

YESS they finally figured out how to run through doors!!

Posted by ZmillA

omg no one tell them about the flies, I want to see how many they can mass :D

Posted by JoelTGM

are shotgun shells pulled out a lake worth anything?

Posted by ArmedBear

Brad wishes there was a Bojangles to visit in this game.

Posted by RobotHamster

Succes!! Brad learned to bash threw doors!

Posted by Adamant_Lungs
@munnyman5 said:
" @RICOCHET_V1 said:

" GO TEAM BR!  Edit: The flies are there because the agent is not clean. I recall a money deduction occurring for like agent cleanliness.  "

YES! THIS! He got a stupid money drain thing called "Stinky Agent" during that excellent QTE sequence while trying to escape that giant, axe-wielding Jawa, and then the flies started!

Also, BARRELS EXPLODE WHEN YOU SHOOT THEM!  I was hoping the knifing they were laying down on some barrels back at the mill would explode and kill them, and they'd find out the hard way, but I guess they needed to know. Come on, guys! VIDEO GAME BARRELS! What else are they good for!? "
FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE READ THE COMMENTS and giantbombers we should make a huge text pyramid to get B and R's attention so they will SHOOT BARRELS and TAKE A SHOWER. RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Posted by munnyman5
@Adamant_Lungs said:
" @munnyman5 said:
" @RICOCHET_V1 said:

Also, BARRELS EXPLODE WHEN YOU SHOOT THEM!  I was hoping the knifing they were laying down on some barrels back at the mill would explode and kill them, and they'd find out the hard way, but I guess they needed to know. Come on, guys! VIDEO GAME BARRELS! What else are they good for!? "
FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE READ THE COMMENTS and giantbombers we should make a huge text pyramid to get B and R's attention so they will SHOOT BARRELS and TAKE A SHOWER. RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEE "
I think it might also involve changing clothes.

I don't blame Brad and Ryan, though. Since, you know, the game doesn't really present itself as an RPG-type that would make you do stuff like dry-cleaning.
Posted by ashogo
@Phished0ne said:
" @ashogo said:
" Only in deadly premonition, would worms cost you 20 bucks apiece. "
Get it right, thats 20 bucks for SIX!  also, George Woodman lives on Lumber Street...*rolls eyes*"
Nope, they paid $120 for the 6-pack.
Posted by TripMasterMunky

After this episode I'm confident that I wouldn't ever want to play this game.

Posted by Zeemod

Bees/Flies whatever appeared towards the end of the the lumber mill mission... realization fail!!!

Posted by armaan8014

The y discovered how to run through doors!!
Also,
You got coffee fish!

Posted by dudeglove

As much as Ryan is a backseat driver in these vids, Brad probably wouldn't achieve anything by now.

Posted by Sasanagui

A & G diner is probably a reference to Access Games.
Posted by VRMN

I think that if they had York smoke a cigarette, which the description says makes time move faster, they might be able to skip to 3:00pm without sleeping to a point where they're losing health.

At least I hope so, because wow this game is boring in its downtime. Thank God for Endurance Run.

Posted by ahoodedfigure
@VRMN: i don't have the game myself, but that's how I interpreted the cigarettes description too.

This game's interface decisions boggle my mind.
Posted by CitizenKane
"WE'RE GOING FISHING, GOD DAMMIT!"

The only good part of this episode.
Posted by JoelTheB
@VRMN said:
" I think that if they had York smoke a cigarette, which the description says makes time move faster, they might be able to skip to 3:00pm without sleeping to a point where they're losing health.
Yup, although the funny thing is that you can just keep sleeping, even when your food meter is at zero, and it'll still heal you; you only really need to eat when you're done sleeping.  So all those starving children in Africa need to do is go to bed, apparently, and they'll be fine.
Posted by ttocs

The endurance run wouldn't be funny if they were actually good at games.  The fact that they aren't that good at games + their funny comments = complete win.

Posted by Wiseblood

WTF?  Why did they just put up a link to this episode on the top of the front page?  Where's BR-09 and VJ-09?

Posted by Emiel
@Wiseblood said:
" WTF?  Why did they just put up a link to this episode on the top of the front page?  Where's BR-09 and VJ-09? "
It's coming later today.
Posted by Tovan
@Wiseblood said:
" WTF?  Why did they just put up a link to this episode on the top of the front page?  Where's BR-09 and VJ-09? "
If you didn't notice, they were all up until about 4 am.
Edited by Wiseblood
@Tovan51 said:

" If you didn't notice, they were all up until about 4 am. "

Good thing they already have 9-11 recorded then.
Posted by Monkeymumba

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ENDURANCE RUN 09????? 

I NEED MY FIX!
Posted by Irish87

I stayed up from 10PM to 4AM watching the Xboxalypse (which did not happen) and yet, as soon as I wake up three hours later I find myself drawn to come back and watch an Endurance Run of a game that looks horrifically bad. 

I think its official. I'm addicted to the Giant Bomb itself. Damn you guys. 

Posted by WolfmanJenkins

Brad finding out how to open doors quickly totally made this episode. Now if only he can find out that pressing start bypasses the car entering/exiting animations.

Edited by PirateNeal

people have been bitching so much they stopped posting videos, thanks guys

Edited by kerikxi

Probably no ER today because Jeff's out of the office. BR doesn't need to get any farther ahead than it is, especially with the fast door opening revelation.

The bees first showed up when he got hit by pipe steam and lost money for "stinky agent", so I'm guessing you have to change clothes or something.

EDIT: Of course the new eps would go up as soon as I post.

Posted by Anthony

This game looks boring as hell in this episode.

Posted by Carlos1408

Oh not during the siesta time dude. That ain't good! :D

Posted by Gnome

Id hate to be on the road with brad... he'd spend 10 minutes at every intersection staring at a map

Posted by Moridin
@kerikxi: The episodes are not recorded the same day they're posted. They're done in advance, so Jeff being out wouldn't affect anything. Haha.
Posted by Roomrunner

wow, i did not expect the fishing to be like that. 

wow

Posted by rangerdante

Man, I'm getting too much into this. A few times when they wondered where they were going I found myself reaching for the 'M' key to open the map. *sigh*

Posted by ky326

God I hate that map.

Posted by Griddler

200th!! I'm so special...