260 Comments
Posted by Yummylee
@Xeiphyer said:
"I should make a thread and pretend to be a girl, that way I get like 1000 more followers.   Also there are totally a few girls on this site. I don't think anyone has even mentioned Turbo_Toaster, she did all the quest icons and descriptions for them, as well as the bombcast logo. "

So you mean you're not the owner of those canadian tits in your avi!? D: *goes to unfollow!*
Posted by radiocip

none that I know of :-(

Posted by FirePrince
@Apathylad:
Thanks for making things clear-I was wondering.The rumor that he was a girl was spreading. 
Also,he's a man. 
I'm gonna think alot on that subject.
Posted by erinfizz

Registered user wise, the number of females has gone up over time, from around 4 to currently 5%. The Quantcast data for the site says 30% female, but I haven't a clue how that is measured. My guess is that there of plenty of women that watch videos and read reviews, but a pretty small number that participate in the forums and editing.

Posted by AjayRaz
@FirePrince said:
" @Apathylad: Thanks for making things clear-I was wondering.The rumor that he was a girl was spreading. Also,he's a man. I'm gonna think alot on that subject. "
what's that supposed to mean >.> 
Posted by kmdrkul

Pie masturbates to my avatar, that sort of makes me a girl...?  I guess?

Posted by AgentJ
@ChloroformGirl said:
" well I am, although I think many people still think im a 43 yeard old man... "
Why don't you go back in your basement and get on Chatroulette or something :P
Edited by nail1080
@raegunz_ said:

" @nail1080: aw, aren't you cute. a hairy little troll. nah, ugly isn't it.

my finace's cock is too big for that.

"

ummm I was joking indicated by the smiley face, but sure if you want to talk about your husbands penis go for it....
Posted by Snail

Here in Giant Bomb, no one is a girl until photographic evidence is shown.

Posted by JackiJinx

Being a female on a gaming site is like being an animal in the zoo, but only when threads like these come up. 

Posted by ooofafa

30. there are no girls on the internet

Posted by Creamypies

I'm pretty sure I'm not female.

Posted by onan

I'm sure there are a ton, there were plenty at PAX for Jeff's panel. They may not be actively posting on the forum itself though.

Posted by Turbo_Toaster
@jakob187 said:
" There's girls on the site.  They just don't come out very often because of all the bastardly things that will be said if they show themselves...  ...unless you're Turbo_Toaster, because Kat don't take no shit from NOBODY!!! "
I'M GLAD WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER. I will not have to use my sledgehammer this day.
Edited by SJSchmidt93

Well there was that one model chick that got completely harassed for her hot pictures.  

That amazing thread is here.

Posted by Catolf
@Snail:  Well I have a youtube, I'm in the video's. I'm a girl *shrug*
Posted by Systech

There aren't any girls on the internet.

Posted by Catolf
@Daveyo520 said:
" @Catolf:  How do we even know YOU are a girl? What if you are a 43 year old guy too? Who can I trust anymore!? I am going to go put on my tinfoil hat now and wait for the nice men in the white coats. "
I got a youtube account, you can look at the video's on there? I'm under the same name XP
Posted by Cirdain

They're all on my "giant bomb" man.

Posted by jakob187
@Turbo_Toaster said:
" @jakob187 said:
" There's girls on the site.  They just don't come out very often because of all the bastardly things that will be said if they show themselves...  ...unless you're Turbo_Toaster, because Kat don't take no shit from NOBODY!!! "
I'M GLAD WE UNDERSTAND EACH OTHER. I will not have to use my sledgehammer this day. "
*shakes fist in the air*  One of these days, Kat....   One of these daaays...  POW!  RIGHT IN THE KISSER!!!
Posted by Catolf
@JeevesPleez:  XD it was more for curiosity sakes, I didn't think the blog would get this many comments mind = blown.

@InfiniteGeass: May I ride you?

@Sjupp: Unno, when it comes to gaming sites, I doubt well ever get an even number. But I like the GB community so I don't mind.

@PenguinDust said:
" JackiJinx is still around, so that's one more for the list.  I think that brings the number to somewhere between 3 and 10.  Woo-hoo, not bad for a site with over 60,000 registered users.  "

XD not bad at all.

@JJWeatherman said:
" @Catolf: 
There are exactly 4,100 registered female users on this site according to my super secret source.   :P "

But how many of them are actually 'ladies' and not guy's saying they are XD jk
Sad that only like 10 or so of them are actually active.
Posted by Venatio

Well, I'm a dude

Posted by Catolf
@Jazz:  If I could pull off the Vanille, I would.. but I'm too dark skinned for that XP

@Gamer_152 said:
"

The population of Giant Bomb is obviously very, very largely made up of males, a few attempts have been made in the past to take polls of what percentage of Giant Bomb are male/female but I've found it far more effective to just browse the site on a regular basis to get a sense of how many active female members there are and how much they use the site. There are a few around and I'm glad we have a community here where girls can openly say they're girls without fear of waves of unrelenting harassment.

"

Yeah I like that a lot about the GB community.
Posted by Cirdain

OK i'll say it again.
 @Cirdain said:

" They're all on my "giant bomb" man. "

Man tough crowd
Posted by Yummylee
@Cirdain said:
"OK i'll say it again.
  @Cirdain said:
" They're all on my "giant bomb" man. "
Man tough crowd "

We're all just jeolous is all.
Posted by Catolf
@DyannaWillits:  Hello!

@tiwi: XD

@raegunz_: You kinda wanna avoid the assholes... ninja like.

@FluxWaveZ said:
" HOLY CRAP GIRLS!  I wonder if girls make threads asking if there are any boys on one of the Twilight forums or something... >_> "

They do. Trust me. They do. With surprising results.
Posted by Romination

My girlfriend is a girl.

Once upon a time that would automatically make me a boy. Now it's up to you to find out...

Posted by Turbo_Toaster
@jakob187: 

Jackie Gleason should have worked for NASA.
Posted by Catolf
@Lucifer:  MANLEY WOMANZ.. I'm sorry about your situation though.
Posted by obcdexter

Oh, I actually thought this community would be blessed with more female users.
Anyways, nice to have at least some girls enjoying these forums. Giant Bomb in general should attract
a lot of females, if you ask me. These pale vampire kids in those movies got nothing on Jeff, Ryan and the rest of the crew. 

Posted by Jeffsekai

2k views! Get Hype!

Posted by Catolf
@ErrePi:  I know more than a few girls that game, mostly liking the RPG's though. My sister on the other hand is in love with MW2 and Dragon Age, which she is playing now.
Posted by Daveyo520
@Catolf said:
" @Daveyo520 said:
" @Catolf:  How do we even know YOU are a girl? What if you are a 43 year old guy too? Who can I trust anymore!? I am going to go put on my tinfoil hat now and wait for the nice men in the white coats. "
I got a youtube account, you can look at the video's on there? I'm under the same name XP "

I was just kidding :P
Posted by rjayb89

Sup dudes, I'm a dude.

Posted by Catolf
@erinfizz said:
" Registered user wise, the number of females has gone up over time, from around 4 to currently 5%. The Quantcast data for the site says 30% female, but I haven't a clue how that is measured. My guess is that there of plenty of women that watch videos and read reviews, but a pretty small number that participate in the forums and editing. "
Makes sense, I wonder how many watch the ER's. Hm.

@JackiJinx said:
" Being a female on a gaming site is like being an animal in the zoo, but only when threads like these come up.  "
I've just noticed.. I didn't think i'd get this many comments. XP
Posted by AjayRaz
@Jeffsekai said:
" 2k views! Get Hype! "
woo! hurray for girls on the internet! 
Posted by Jeffsekai
@AjayRaz said:
" @Jeffsekai said:
" 2k views! Get Hype! "
woo! hurray for girls on the internet!  "
Boobs!
Posted by Catolf
@Romination:  WELL! Now i'm curious lol 

@Jeffsekai said:
" 2k views! Get Hype! "

whut? oh dear.

@Daveyo520: XD okay just sayin'

@obcdexter said:
" Oh, I actually thought this community would be blessed with more female users. Anyways, nice to have at least some girls enjoying these forums. Giant Bomb in general should attract a lot of females, if you ask me. These pale vampire kids in those movies got nothing on Jeff, Ryan and the rest of the crew.  "

I've liked GB sense someone sent me a link of the persona 4 ER, It took me a while before I got around to actively participating in everything.
Posted by Tiwi
@Catolf said: 

@FluxWaveZ said:
" HOLY CRAP GIRLS!  I wonder if girls make threads asking if there are any boys on one of the Twilight forums or something... >_> "
They do. Trust me. They do. With surprising results. "
dude what?.... how do you i don't even....
Posted by Catolf
@tiwi said:
" @Catolf said: 

@FluxWaveZ said:
They do. Trust me. They do. With surprising results. "
dude what?.... how do you i don't even.... "
My sister's friends are avid Twitards and I've seen the threads. There is quite of few guys on it.
Edited by TheCreamFilling

I like girls... but I hate baseball cards.

Posted by Romination
@Catolf: The seed has been planted ;)
Posted by iam3green

u have to go get a modeled for u to post here lol. 

old posters here would know what i'm talking about.

Edited by ClownDetective

Threads like this are an embarrassment on so many levels.

Posted by Catolf
@ClownDetective said:
" Threads like this are an embarrassment on so many levels. "
why is that?

@Romination said:
" @Catolf: The seed has been planted ;) "

Oh dear, seeds being planted in placesssss
Posted by RetroIce4

There are no girls on the Internet... I thought you knew?

Posted by PenguinDust
@RetroIce4 said:
" There are no girls on the Internet... I thought you knew? "
Sure there are.  For just 19.95 a month you too can get to know many hot Russian girls who love American men.  Pay pal is accepted.
Posted by CornontheCobbe

I'm a boy.

Posted by Jazz
@Catolf:   
  Come now. If squeeky voice girl can do it. So Can You. 
Positive thoughts now.
Posted by AjayRaz
@iam3green said:
" u have to go get a modeled for u to post here lol.   old posters here would know what i'm talking about. "
ahah best thread ever