124 Comments
  • 124 results
Posted by AlexanderSheen
Posted by kerse

Oh shit I saw where the flashlight is coming from, when they sit down on that couch to sleep, its coming from above the pocket on his chest.

Posted by DrStrangepork

@BaconBuTTy: Don't worry your post was read quicker than you thought it would.

This Endurance Run is top shelf entertainment!

Posted by BaconBuTTy

Making a post that probably nobody will ever read to say

After VInny said "Lollypop!" me and Jeff made a pop noise at exactly the same time.

Made my day.

Posted by Arlowa

@supaman900s said:

@nxau said:

" I so wanna play this game! I shall make a silent prayer that it will be ported to PS3... EDIT: God dammit, it's already available for PS3... I blame the fact that I'm tired. -_- EDIT 2: Nope, only for PS3 in Japan... GAH!! "

Just import it, PS3 is region free... found a copy for $49 (link below) and it includes the english audio track...
PS3 version of Deadly Premonition

The audio is already in english in the japanese version, but the text isn't

Posted by Turtlemayor333

Gangster beats

Posted by MooseyMcMan

I love how Jeff keeps referencing Twin Peaks. 

Posted by BlazingWookie

great gun

Posted by TooWalrus

Posted by LucyGlitter

I still think the whole town is secretly a cult, I would bet my life on it. This game actually looks good, it's charm lies in it's Twin Peaks-like humour... even if the graphics and... well, everything is sub par. I think I might buy it.

Posted by TheHT

OHOHOHOHOHO GOOD JOB MORGAN!!!

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

Oh sorry I pooped myself.

Posted by InfamousBIG
@supaman900s: 49 dollars for deadly premonition?  I want to buy it, but not for that price.
Posted by darkjester74

Damn you guys...made me buy and eat a Whatchamacallit as soon as I started watching this. 

Edited by supaman900s
@nxau said:

" I so wanna play this game! I shall make a silent prayer that it will be ported to PS3...  EDIT: God dammit, it's already available for PS3... I blame the fact that I'm tired. -_-  EDIT 2: Nope, only for PS3 in Japan... GAH!! "

Just import it, PS3 is region free... found a copy for $49 (link below) and it includes the english audio track... 
PS3 version of Deadly Premonition
Posted by benitobb

Is that velvet?
Posted by Jedted

I wonder if the long wait means they got a really long episode coming up.  This the version of the ER i'm commited to an i refuse to watch BR for fear of spoilers. 

Posted by insane_shadowblade85

I hope nothing went wrong with their recording.
Posted by crusader8463
@sneakysnake128 said:
" @Winternet said:
" Where's my fix? Where's VJ-18? "
OMG the withdrawal symptoms blaragagdfgdfag "
Indeed. I hope they are not switching to a one a day thing. I loved having two videos to watch every morning. Especially when they where both nice 40+ min ones. I would always wake up, que the JV team first then go get something to eat and come back and start watching em.
Posted by sneakysnake128
@Winternet said:
" Where's my fix? Where's VJ-18? "
OMG the withdrawal symptoms blaragagdfgdfag
Posted by dprabon

"Let's go do something fun" - vinny 
"Ok, that's gonna do it for the Endurance Run..." - Jeff 

LOVE IT!

Posted by RobotHamster

That car and gun make this so much better.  Plus they know what their doing, Brad and Ryan should take notes.

Posted by Winternet

Where's my fix? Where's VJ-18?

Posted by chrispti

when is agent morgan going to do the horizontal tango with emily already? she is feeling him!
Posted by nickux

During that race- if you listen closely you can hear Jeff's soul just withering away. Keep at it guys! Love the ER

Posted by JBrighty

on a second thought, its an endurance run for us watching, too. choose the less painful team to get thru the end

Posted by JBrighty
@conojo said:
" @Olivaw:  At the same time though I feel like Brad and Ryan are actually more into the story than Jeff and Vinny are; Brad and Ryan keep asking each other questions about who they think the murderer is and seem to want to figure out what's going on. I'm not saying Jeff and Vinny aren't, I just feel more like they're playing this game because it's ironically funny...which, it is, but I'm actually getting into the craziness of the plot and I don't think VJ are "
true. but still. Vinnie & Jeff simply play better and are more entertainning to watch
Posted by MachoFantastico

Man, York as some great style. I'm inspired to grow such a killer beard, don't you agree Zach?

Posted by Winternet
@EToaster said:
" BR: Yes, it's a health kit! Thank God! VJ:  Oh, a health kit.  Do I have room for this? "
Hahaha. It pretty much sums it all.
@bigall94 said:
" @Advertisement said:
" Try getting the car wash from the girl next time Vinny and Jeff "
THIS! "

And this.
Posted by dvorak

I'm not going to say that it was my comment that led them to get the infinite ammo SMG, but I'm glad they found it.

Posted by mutha3
@BadNews said:
" @Lambert: You have a point. I also heard that the story makes more sense than heavy rain. Which is crazy considering how weird and quirky it is... "
That's not much of an achievement, though.....
Posted by Capum15

...how did they miss that item in the save room like, five times before they left? Then when they saved at the end? Really, it's a big glowing circle of "Item Here!".

Anywho, that infinite SMG with the 360 round mag just tears through this area. Good episode.

Posted by ashogo

that race was the most incredibly lame thing I've ever seen xD

Posted by Mayu_Zane
@nxau: Yeah, I know. Had my hopes up when I saw a PS3 release. This game shoulda gone multiplatform
Posted by Lihtster

After watching Brad and Ryan, u realize that this is a terrible place to stop...

Posted by buzz_clik

The music while they're driving in their invinci-car totally reminds me of Wetrix.

Edited by Levio

Hey you guys, the side mission in corpse tunnel was only mission "A".  I think that means you can keep doing it for "B" and onwards for more rewards!  Imagine what the next gun is...

Epic level handgun that shoots mission knives and steel pipes?

Posted by BadNews
@Lambert: You have a point. I also heard that the story makes more sense than heavy rain. Which is crazy considering how weird and quirky it is...
Posted by AllanIceman

Great Gun!

Posted by Bratcher_Lev

I find it funny that they tend to call the main character "Morgan"

Posted by Olivaw
@conojo said:
" @Olivaw:  At the same time though I feel like Brad and Ryan are actually more into the story than Jeff and Vinny are; Brad and Ryan keep asking each other questions about who they think the murderer is and seem to want to figure out what's going on. I'm not saying Jeff and Vinny aren't, I just feel more like they're playing this game because it's ironically funny...which, it is, but I'm actually getting into the craziness of the plot and I don't think VJ are "
Yeah me too, personally. But meanwhile Vinny and Jeff are actually good (or better, anyway) at playing the game parts.

If they were to combine their forces...
Posted by Conojo
@Olivaw:  At the same time though I feel like Brad and Ryan are actually more into the story than Jeff and Vinny are; Brad and Ryan keep asking each other questions about who they think the murderer is and seem to want to figure out what's going on. I'm not saying Jeff and Vinny aren't, I just feel more like they're playing this game because it's ironically funny...which, it is, but I'm actually getting into the craziness of the plot and I don't think VJ are
Posted by CustomOtto
@RichardLOlson said:

" wow he sure doesn't know how to drive that car...his racing skills suck. "

To be fair, the driving controls are absolutely terrible in the game.
Posted by PillClinton

Oh come on!  You guys were right in front of the bathroom door!

Posted by Olivaw
@Crushed said:

" @Tuggah said:

" anything that isn't the main story in this game feels like a waste of time to me. "
It's that attitude that keeps you from getting fast cars, cool suits, instant travel, and infinite ammo machine guns. "
Yeah so far the side missions have provided Vinny and Jeff with most of the above. I cannot wait for the inevitable podcast after the Endurance Run is finished where Brad and Ryan are all "ugh that game was so slow and my gun sucked" and Vinny and Jeff are all like "but we had infinite smgs and fast cars." Oh, to see their faces!
 @EToaster said:

" BR: Yes, it's a health kit! Thank God! VJ:  Oh, a health kit.  Do I have room for this? "

An accurate summation of both Teams so far!
Posted by Roomrunner

I like the John Carpenter sounding music.  

Posted by natetodamax
@EToaster said:
Hahahaha.
Posted by Desensitized
@lokiofslo said:
" Next time you guys need to kill time you should go play darts, try to beat that person's high score. "
Seriously. It's a nice detour and it's worth playing through.
Posted by Atomasist

Unlimited ammo makes this game way faster.

• 124 results