180 Comments
  • 180 results
Posted by AlexanderSheen
Posted by Undeadpool

"Sifl and Onion Show"

THAT is an obscure reference within an obscure reference! I always forget what fans of Sifl and Olly the duders are.

Posted by reelife

First comment this year! Horray! Not that it'll matter though.

Posted by Zenwork

Does anybody know where you can find the infinite armor for this machine gun? Regards

Posted by ErikSchroder

Hah, I immediately thought of Michelle Rodriguez when Vinny suggested a female lead roll.

Posted by Renachan

I watched this episode in part on my galaxy tab :D mostly though had it piping the video to the tv, sound is so much better with giant speakers

Posted by MooseyMcMan

I love the Spy Fiction license plate.

Posted by sharma55

The drunk voice had me in fucking stitches, hilarious!

Posted by SoothsayerGB

Is that a licker reskinned with a Silent Hill skin?

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy

Funny how Vinny didnt die one time and Brad was struggling indefinitely.

Edited by Agent47CSim2

It's pronounced Daniel Cray-geh, and yes he is British.

Posted by Shaneman

And let's- 

BARF 

-get going. 

Genius!

Posted by InfamousBIG

Cool, it's like fighting Laughing Octopus with a nerfed gun and a terrible combat/ aiming system.

Posted by Sharpless

I would like all the fanatical Brad defenders (and again, Brad is quite awesome, but he's just not that intuitive with the vidya games; or at the very least, not this vidya game) to please take a look at this video. Vinny is stocked up on health packs (because of side missions), knows how to avoid enemies (well, a couple of garden mishaps notwithstanding; shit happens), and has an infinite SMG (because of a side mission). While not perfect (there's a flamethrower? Really?) that is how Brad could've and should've handled that whole mess that was BR's first wall-lady experience.

My point is, Brad could be doing this much more efficiently, and with less aggravation, than he is. I don't mean to beat up on the guy, but people need to stop acting like he's making perfectly common, normal mistakes. Most of the criticism lobbed at him is pretty well justified.

Posted by RogueZombie

VIN DIESEL! 

Vin Diesel would be the perfect Cobraetti.
Posted by King_wiL

INFINITE ONIONS!

Posted by buckybit

the VJ-Commando talking movies in-game, that's like role-playing? 

Edited by Xpert74

At this point in the game I had the flamethrower, and each wall crawling lady literally took just a few seconds to kill with it. If only VJ had taken the opportunity during the extra 24 hours last episode to do some more side quests.

EDIT: Also I recommend driving in first-person, because when driving in third-person, the camera lags before it re-centers itself behind you while making a turn. Also it's a good idea to get used to the handbrake when making turns around sharp corners (B button), so you can maneuver more easily. It also makes it incredibly easy to make 180s and even 360s though, so don't press it for too long.

Posted by buzz_clik

This Summer, Sam Worthington is COBRA.

Posted by RoujinX
@masterpaperlink said:
"I didn't watch BR but i imagine brad died on this part "

I stopped counting how many times Brad dies when I ran out of fingers.
Posted by masterpaperlink

I didn't watch BR but i imagine brad died on this part

Posted by danimal_furry

That was definitely different.
Posted by SBYM
@TheKidNixon said:
" @SBYM said:
" Throughout this whole ER, I keep going back & forth over whether or not I want to actually play this game. The story parts and character interactions almost never fail to produce a laugh, but the second they have to do anything that requires actually playing it as a game I'm really bummed. "
That's pretty much the experience througout the entire game. The story, while obviously low-rent and borrowing a LOT from other material, is still in some odd way captivating, especially with some of the stuff that's about to come. But the parts where the game actually is a game are so painful sometimes. Though I guess that's kind of a cross to bear for Survival Horror in general; that was my chief criticism of Shattered Memories too. Great interactive experience, kind of a shitty game. "
Which, really, makes this an ideal game for the endurance run if I think about it. While watching the Persona 4 run, I continuously wanted to go buy another PS2 so I could play it myself, whereas with Deadly Premonition, I get to experience all of the goofiness of its characters and plot without having to actually slog through the piss poor driving/shooting/running around.
Posted by bybeach

500 more of those things...lol! 

Posted by TheKidNixon
@SBYM said:
" Throughout this whole ER, I keep going back & forth over whether or not I want to actually play this game. The story parts and character interactions almost never fail to produce a laugh, but the second they have to do anything that requires actually playing it as a game I'm really bummed. "
That's pretty much the experience througout the entire game. The story, while obviously low-rent and borrowing a LOT from other material, is still in some odd way captivating, especially with some of the stuff that's about to come. But the parts where the game actually is a game are so painful sometimes. Though I guess that's kind of a cross to bear for Survival Horror in general; that was my chief criticism of Shattered Memories too. Great interactive experience, kind of a shitty game.
Posted by h0lgr

Could not resist laughing out loud when Jeff mentioned the "zambies". Almost woke up the whole house!
...Fuckin George. Also, there is one time in this video which is the first time Jeff doesn't say "GET IT OFF, GET IT OFF!"  when Vinny is grabbed.
Can you find it, Zach?

Posted by hi_im_rob

Hey what about Mark Wahlberg for a Cobra remake?

Posted by SBYM

Throughout this whole ER, I keep going back & forth over whether or not I want to actually play this game. The story parts and character interactions almost never fail to produce a laugh, but the second they have to do anything that requires actually playing it as a game I'm really bummed.

Posted by Hulkamaniac

I like how Daniel Craig is too Britishy, but Jason Statham is just fine.

Posted by PJ
@Metroid545 said:
" when did jeff and vinny get full for all 3 of the medkits? "
In the tunnel side quest. They filled up on everything there.
Posted by MachoFantastico

Who knew Emily was so kinky, wanting to get to know York and Zach all at the same time. 

Posted by ashogo

whine complain bitch nag nag nag.

Posted by hi_im_rob

This game definitely has its charm, but man... Awful combat sections are awful.

Posted by JoelTGM

First try!

Posted by HaYHaYHaY

hmm... at least VJ didn't take one and a half episode trying to kill that thing while dying many times ^^  and still have some health packs with them...

Posted by Princess_Isabela

To anyone who haven't played game through, wait till you see last bosses, FANTASTIC. 

One of the Coolest Games ever. 

ps.you guys need to go on a quest to get Legendary Guitar Grecotch, Damage=Super High (also unbreakable!!!).

Edited by Capum15

Oh man, their movie conversation went amazingly well with the driving part. Made it enjoyable. Haha, "Don't wreck the car this time."

Man, how long will it take them to notice the sky is red? Looks like never. At least not that I heard.

I love them talking to the other three, "Did you guys hear any gunfire?" "Hey George, hey George check this out!" "Hey George..." "Check out uh...no?" "Hey I'm shooting zombies over here guys!"

Didn't notice it in BR, but when Emily comes up behind York and she points at herself. "Hey me. Me, me." "Aww, she's learning from us."

Oh man, that fight was more intense than I remember BR's being. They figured it out fast. Also, it's hilarious seeing people pissed off at BR's way of handling Wall ladies, coming here and seeing how people hate VJ's way because it's slower with the SMG even if they know how to do it. "Blarg, you suck at it." compared to "Blarg, you're too slow at it!"

Can't wait for next Monday.

Posted by LordAndrew

Man, Vinny's a lot better at not dying. But she sure takes a long time to die with the SMG.

Posted by wolf_blitzer85

Vinny sure likes shooting infinite zombies. Other than that, endure on!

Posted by Metroid545

when did jeff and vinny get full for all 3 of the medkits?

Posted by Sinkwater

River City Ransom reference!

Posted by Crono

Funny thing is that Brad needs the infinite ammo smg whereas its more of a perk for Vinny.

Posted by mosdl

infinite SMG sure makes a difference

Posted by gunslingerNZ

Ok right there at 35:35 is why I'm going to enjoy VJ a whole lot more than BR. Sorry Brad but you really should have got that infinite ammo SMG!

Posted by virtorio

Brand and Ryan (well, just Brad) need to watch VJ to get some pointers. 

Posted by SuperfluousMoniker

Jeff is absolutely correct. Buy Stone Hands and Acro Circus instead of Dragon Feet, that way you can bounce the somersault move and it looks bad ass.

Posted by Roomrunner

"... fight another hundred of those things."   

hahaha oh man, poor Jeff

Posted by DannyJ
@august said:
" Someone needs to edit together all the GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF. "
This
Posted by doe3879

if you do the math, Vinny took as much damage from the creepy lady as Brad.
dont worry Brad, i'll back you up no matter how bad you are : ( 
can't wait to Rush him at Starcraft 2 tho

• 180 results