168 Comments
  • 168 results
Posted by cyraxible

Fuck that, all of the Keiths I know are rad. 

Posted by ZeekDaGeek
@Kdog510 said:
" My name is Keith... :( "
And your screen name is "kdog" enough said. <;
Posted by FritzDude

"He's a dick... Nah is more like a douche." Priceless.

Posted by Kdog510

My name is Keith... :(

Posted by MooseyMcMan

Are they really thick headed enough to not connect the Keith side quest with the infinite SMG with the side quest they got from him here?  

Wait.... 
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did they shave him?!?!!?

Posted by Undeadpool

It's funny because I actually know a Keith Ingraham and he's a great guy.

Posted by IceTrey87

AHHHH WHAT THE FUCk.  At 24 minutes Brad has not in fact 'boned himself' he could've easily finished the box pushing quest without resetting.

Posted by TheHT

roflmao talking about the missed quest when he's in fact giving it to you. great shit. i wonder what the reward for map b is?

and did they really not notice that it was thomas in a wig and dress that carol was crying on?

Posted by Onigenko

Rest in peace, beard... :(

Posted by atomhawk
@Wiseblood:  I can't believe they missed that quest...
Posted by TheDoorman

That radio is the shit, travel  is much faster.

Posted by JoelTGM

BRAD!

Posted by Sackmanjones

Beard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Beforet

Skipping Keith's missing was frustrating, but at least they have that radio. That is some good shit.

Posted by Clouise

Heavy times man... heavy times..
Posted by misclet

soooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating to watch sometimes. THERE ARE TWO SIDES OF THE HOTEL. MAP. LOOK AT IT.

Posted by RipAndTear
@Shibbles:  Man, I thought I was cool editing the Dorothy Duder page.
Posted by Shibbles

You know, not to brag or anything, but I totally made the page for functional toilets after they mentioned it ten episodes or so ago.

Edited by Max_Hydrogen

Great, now I gotta shave too. Man, I wish Brad would elaborate of that Keith guy. I hope he talks about it in the Giantbomb book. I would really read it. I've always been interested in biographies and history and i want the skinny on the Bombsquad: Their early lives, their time at Gamespot, their views on the world... Damn! I want to know! 
Chapter 14: Keith the dick.

Brad and Ryan's comfortable lead has slipped and the Persona 4 veterans are closing in. I guess they have more Endurance Run experience.

Edited by Robo

Wow...just wow.

I was feeling happy for Brad because he was just commenting on missing the machine gun...then they pass it up...all that after they were just talking about how they could be getting some great rewards.

...and then they go back to finish the worthless Polly quest. Come on.

Posted by warmonked
@mythrol said:
" @b33 said:
" goddamnit brad   edit: GODDAMNIT BRAD edit: Infinite machine gun and possible infinite shotgun? NO f-that let's go fishing :( "
What the hell is wrong with everyone?  Do you REALLY WANT Brad to get the infinite SMG? Then both QL's would turn out identical, that'd be really stupid.  I'm sure Brad knew exactly what they were and didn't want to do it for that reason. What you need to do is stop complaining so freaking much and enjoy the ER. "

Yeah, that's a good point. I actually would prefer they do different side quests if possible, just so we can see different aspects of the game. I disagree that Brad knew what they were doing :p
Posted by Nux
@DeathbyYeti:
They sure are.
Posted by AdmiralStupid

"some big Fred Flintstone-lookin' motherf*cker" 
Fantastic!

Posted by Zalasta

I'm just constantly dumbfounded by the fact that both groups have already seen the benefits of doing side missions (radio, improved car, better weapon), yet they still go out of their way to avoid them when possible.  It makes the game itself harder to play for them and less enjoyable for us.

Also quite astounded by their map reading skill.  Yes, the design sucks and the layout of the town is horrible, but I don't get how they could be lost looking at the same map again and again.  These guys give great commentaries, but they just don't seem to have the keen observation skill and that OCD'ness necessary for these adventure/RPG games.  I still maintain that GB needs an editor specialized in those genre.  If this is an indication of how they play through games of similar ilk, I don't think I can trust their reviews on them.

Posted by mshaw006
@gbrading said:
" Hilarious. Define irony: They lament about "missing" the infinite SMG quest, and then they pass up the very same infinite SMG quest. Only in the Endurance Run. "
It's like watching the end of Dumb and Dumber every day.
Posted by mythrol
@b33 said:
" goddamnit brad   edit: GODDAMNIT BRAD edit: Infinite machine gun and possible infinite shotgun? NO f-that let's go fishing :( "
What the hell is wrong with everyone?

Do you REALLY WANT Brad to get the infinite SMG? Then both QL's would turn out identical, that'd be really stupid.

I'm sure Brad knew exactly what they were and didn't want to do it for that reason. What you need to do is stop complaining so freaking much and enjoy the ER.
Posted by DeathbyYeti

The comments here are really awful

Edited by b33

goddamnit brad 

edit: GODDAMNIT BRAD 
edit: Infinite machine gun and possible infinite shotgun? NO f-that let's go fishing :(

Posted by Vodun
You can complain all you want about them playing this game, but can you really blame them for not wanting to spend too much time going on side missions, and there by extending the experience?
Posted by Olivaw
@golguin said:
" @TurboMan said:
"
"
Sure, lets NOT go get the INFINITE MACHINE GUN. "
I was bummed about VJ missing the radio. But I'm just sort of peeved at BR for not going to get the infinite weapons.

It's like "hey man we just learned side missions give awesome rewards hey a side mission LET'S NOT GO DO IT YEAHHHHH"

God dang it, Bobby.
Posted by ashogo
Ah, this cesspool of hate comments reminds me of all the people screaming at Vinny back during the dungeon runs in p4. How nostalgic.
Posted by Bombingrun217

Whoa, duder! 
I just realized this soundtrack is amazing. 
Especially at the part with the guy in the white suit 

Posted by Xpert74
You can't go to the bar because it's the morning, and you need to do both spiritual map quests right now!
Edited by warmonked

I love how BR and VJ make the same pop culture references when they hit the same scene 

Yeah, I really didn't get the "I think we missed the side mission from Keith. oh hey, let's not do this side mission that was just given to us by Keith." 

And again, Yeah, Brad is really really...  unobservant. Not understanding "Stop and reset boxes" is only one example. A few episodes ago asked in all seriousness, "does this 10mm ammo work with our submachine gun?" The same submachine gun, which is NAMED 10mm sub machine gun.

Posted by KyouG

I love you Brad.
But.
smh

Posted by golguin
@TurboMan said:
"
"
Sure, lets NOT go get the INFINITE MACHINE GUN.
Posted by Desensitized

Go to Cope's Tunnel! Seriously!

Posted by The_Hiro_Abides

I know I played too much Deadly Premonition when I begin stating when Galaxy of Terror and Swery 65 open.

Posted by XChairmanDrekX

Maybe Ryan's just trolling us....and Brad.

Posted by LordAndrew

I think it would be pretty fun if they don't do that mission. XD

Edited by TadThuggish
@MeruFM: 
We're not mad that the game isn't played optimally, we're mad that the game is played atrociously.  It's upsetting when professional reviewers cannot understand the simple logic in their own full-time work, including not figuring out "Stop" or "Reset Boxes".  When you play games for a living you don't have to be perfect, but should be exponentially better than what this ER has shown.
Posted by Hourai

WHY DID YOU SHAVE

Posted by teekomeeko
@MeruFM: 

I usually don't care, but this time even I had to post something a little more passionate than normal (in a half-joking, half-crazy, totally-unedited kinda way).

I just want to hear the super-excited commentary when they get some of the awesome stuff they are two inches from at any given time. Brad and Ryan getting as happy as they were about the radio was gold.
Posted by JackiJinx
@TurboMan: Oh, just totally made my day.
Posted by Hollowpoint9mm

For the record. My name is Keith and I am a huge dick online but not IRL, I am actually quite nice.

Posted by j_meyer_13

I'm with Ryan, every Keith I've ever met was a huge dick...

Posted by Daveyo520

That was the quest Brad, poor Brad.
Posted by Korwin

Omg... lol.  Rule 1 of any rpd sort of game, side quests get you the awesome shit... when you have to fork over a pile of money to get the quest it's always going to be worth the effort.

Posted by Dany

Brad you are wrong, his side mission is not gone, it is Map A.

• 168 results