168 Comments
  • 168 results
Posted by dudeglove

Posted by Crono

NO ONE WALKS OUT ON POLLY!

Posted by MrBlowfish

Just do the F-ing sidquests please!

Edited by MeatSim

Why doesn't my local convenient store carry cherry blossom or deep blue suits?

Posted by Jeffmoocow

I don't like to be that guy who posts things like your doing everything wrong, but I couldn't understand your decisions during this episode at all. "Lets do Polly's quest"..."We're in the right room but fuck that, lets just go somewhere else" and then you buy the spiritual map "I heard that you could get an infinite SMG by doing this quest which would solve most of our problems with conserving bullets"...."An other world quest?  Fuck that I don't want to do something that I don't like for a few minutes for something that makes the game better combat wise."

Posted by Cloneslayer

oh Bradly, poor poor Bradly. 

Posted by LiquidElite

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :P:P:P DAMN YOU GUYS hahahaha you take the easy way out 99% of the time. Most people assume  things that cost a substantial amount more than everything else are usually important. not spending will not help you further down the line ;)

Posted by Detrian

THIS BOX PUZZLE IS EASY! 

*fucks up the puzzle*

Posted by Edmundus

The irony is overpowering.

Edited by Ronald

I do like that Ryan talked Brad into not doing the side quest.

Posted by PosableActionFigure

Biggest LOLBRAD moment so far IMO.

Posted by ZmillA

omg brad YOU SUCK go to the other world IT HAS THE INFINITE MACHINEGUN

omg you guys fucking make me go crazy !!

Posted by PosableActionFigure

So what's the betting on when they finally do the tunnel quest they either: 

Don't figure out that you have to keep going through the doors 

or 

Miss the SMG on the table at the end? 

Posted by Swish

I think they are doing the most meta griefing ever conceived and we are their pawns... I really hope so cause that shit is retarded otherwise

Posted by Toxin066

That is a damn fine suit.

Edited by Evilsbane

NOOOO Do SPIRTUAL MAP A! LoL Never felt so stressed I wanted to tell THEM!!

Edit: Oh cool they said they were going to try it!

Posted by Xealot42

I hope you guys do the soul map missions tomorrow.  Interested to see what the second one gives.

Posted by Livingitlarge22

They better take on the tunnel mission. If they do not, I think I may have to give up once and for all on BR and cry gently to myself in the corner over the fact that I have been getting my gaming opinions from these guys for the last 4 years :P

Edited by onarum
@dudeglove said:

"

"
heh, brilliant, I still think they are acting like efftards just to upset us though.... 

@PosableActionFigure

said:

" So what's the betting on when they finally do the tunnel quest they either:  Don't figure out that you have to keep going through the doors  or  Miss the SMG on the table at the end?  "

yep, 20 bucks that if they ever go to the tunnel they just hit the marker again, get  out of the side quest and say "eff it, lets go talk to George".... for some reason they love going to George's place. that at least got them the radio though.
Edited by teekomeeko

I was literally yelling at the screen. No joke, I had to stop because I thought other people in my house would think I was nuts. I'll still watch BR, but I'll say it right now: Brad and Ryan are the worst gamers I've ever seen in my life.

Seriously, they have a teleporting radio so nothing they do will take anywhere near as long, they have over a dozen hours in-game to screw around, Brad knows how nice an item you can get from some quests (like the radio...), and they still don't even try for a single minute not to be terrible at this.

Sure this game is bad, but they are doing the ER to entertain us and still just doing their best to half-ass it as if that's what we want them to do. We want to be entertained, guys (not that they will ever read this), this is now officially just frustrating. If they are so desperate to not play Deadly Premonition, then this ER needs to end and Team BR should pick another game.

Posted by Baggykins

Cope Tunnel might be a good place to be, if you want to become a great FBI Agent... 
What do you think Zach? I might become stronger?

Posted by RAY16

I find the fact that they ignored the infinite MP5 quest both amusing and frustrating.

Edited by raikoh05

do the fucking side quests, stop making assumptions. you have tons and tons of time thanks to the radio. so use it all. thats the difference between a quicklook and an endurance run.

Posted by Lumley
Posted by sam_i_am

three times he pulls the cup away.. but it wasn't enough without Polly yelling at York as he leaves! Ha...... HA!

Posted by woo

Watching Brad try and figure out the box puzzle was painful.

Edited by iWonder

God DAMNIT!! Guys, you walked right PAST the infinite SMG quest! Goto fucking Corpse Tunnel and get the infinite SMG! GYAHHHHHHH.

In other news, yay ER

Edit: Wait, did they just say they're really going to do the tunnel mission tomorrow? OMG YES

Edited by thefreed

You guys are acting like a bunch of douches. Internet hate can build up and really hurt someone you know.
Were human we make mistakes and we do STUPID SHIT from time to time. Albert Einstein made mistakes and did dumb shit, Leonardo, Van Gogh... Everyone does DUMB SHIT from time to time. WERE HUMAN! WERE NOT FUCKING PERFECT AND we must realize that.

The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool. -William Shakespeare

Really hate it when people act like they're smarter or they do everything so fucking perfect.

Posted by Falerix

"We are the masters of box pushing puzzles!"

I yelled NO at my screen..10 seconds later.. 

"Oh..crap"

Posted by dudeglove
@Lumley said:
" "
To be fair, the radio is probably the best thing to happen to Brad in this game.
Posted by sam_i_am

i don't think you missed the mission Brad, at least if i'm thinking of the same one you are.

Posted by WolfmanJenkins

Dammit Brad! At least he was contemplating  going to the tunnel at the end of the video.

Edited by rohanspear345

ON THEIR WAY TO THE INFINITE! FEWLS! they decided not to do the quest 
i love the differences between ED's VJ has infinite machine gun but BR has a teleportin radio

Posted by Junpei

on so many quests they are so close to the answer or option and just walk away or give up without looking.... I'm sure Brad will figure out that the quest he's looking for he already has but who knows how long that may take

Posted by sam_i_am

SHOOT! i was watching this and i dropped one of my earbuds in my smoothie and im still watching, E.R. continues!

Posted by TatsurouXIII
@teekomeeko said:
" I was literally yelling at the screen. No joke, I had to stop because I thought other people in my house would think I was nuts. I'll still watch BR, but I'll say it right now: Brad and Ryan are the worst gamers I've ever seen in my life.  Seriously, they have a teleporting radio so nothing they do will take anywhere near as long, they have over a dozen hours in-game to screw around, Brad knows how nice an item you can get from some quests (like the radio...), and they still don't even try for a single minute not to be terrible at this. Sure this game is bad, but they are doing the ER to entertain us and still just doing their best to half-ass it as if that's what we want them to do. We want to be entertained, guys (not that they will ever read this), this is now officially just frustrating. If they are so desperate to not play Deadly Premonition, then this ER needs to end and Team BR should pick another game. "
dude, relax... nobody is forcing you to watch. would you like to play a game that you don't like on camera and make believe it's not boring, frustrating and pointless? At least they sit down and play it everyday. Playing a broken game and having to force yourself to talk about it... not my idea of a good time. 
Posted by NubMonk

Most frustrating episode of BR to date!

Posted by Zlimness

Oh man, this episode had some great moments.

Highlight #1: BR turning down the infinite SMG quest when it was right in front of their nose.

Highlight #2: BR checking every vacant guest room with a sleeping pillow icon in the hotel, except for that special area to the right.

Endure the endurance run!

Posted by Sarumarine

The Joker is going to be mad that York bummed his suit. Man, now I want to see York wear that suit while putting on one of his creepy-ass smiles.

Posted by BenderUnit22

50 minutes and all they have to show for it is the silver card...

Posted by JP_Russell

Oh God...  I can't believe you guys just murdered York's outstanding beard.  You're both madmen. 

I wonder if Brad will read the comments in today's episode and haul ass to Cope's Tunnel tomorrow. :P
Posted by Milkman
@teekomeeko said:
" I was literally yelling at the screen. No joke, I had to stop because I thought other people in my house would think I was nuts.
I don't think they would be too far off. 

Seriously, some of people should really read what you type before you post because it's more than a little sad.
Edited by Milkman

I really want to know more about this real dead Keith, though.

Also, I find incredibly hilarious how quickly they cast aside the infinite SMG quest.

Posted by oddjob

I am equally frustrated by their decision to skip the side missions that matter most. Oh well, thus is the nature of a two team quick look, one team gets what the other does not.

Posted by Milkman
@teekomeeko said:
" I was literally yelling at the screen. No joke, I had to stop because I thought other people in my house would think I was nuts. I'll still watch BR, but I'll say it right now: Brad and Ryan are the worst gamers I've ever seen in my life.  Seriously, they have a teleporting radio so nothing they do will take anywhere near as long, they have over a dozen hours in-game to screw around, Brad knows how nice an item you can get from some quests (like the radio...), and they still don't even try for a single minute not to be terrible at this. Sure this game is bad, but they are doing the ER to entertain us and still just doing their best to half-ass it as if that's what we want them to do. We want to be entertained, guys (not that they will ever read this), this is now officially just frustrating. If they are so desperate to not play Deadly Premonition, then this ER needs to end and Team BR should pick another game. "
Just thought I'd quote this because after watching the whole video, it really shows just how fucking stupid this comment is. The whole yelling at the computer screen is already borderline insane. And then he complain about not "screwing around enough" and all they did for the entire episode was screw around. They hit up every location they could with the radio. They even end the episode with saying that they are going to hit up the tunnel mission. I'm not sure exactly how they are half-assing it either. Please just stop watching and stop commenting.
Posted by rjayb89

WARNING: 

THERE HAVE BEEN REPORTS THAT PEOPLE HAVE SUFFERED BODILY PAIN FROM WATCHING THE ABOVE VIDEO.  PLEASE WATCH AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Posted by Seroth
@Theresonlyone: Eh, the second one gives you an infinite shotgun, but it's not so great...and you have to fight a bunch of wall-ladies to get it. :P
Posted by MisterMouse

watching the box moving was murder...

Posted by Capum15

Man, that Spirit Map A conversation was a lot less intense with the K-Man sitting in a chair looking away from York, than it was in VJ's. Also, I'd fish all fucking day long if I had this game. And Ryan was right, that is great fishing music.

Posted by MisterMouse

they should have done the other world mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 168 results