yes
Posted by Piglet

So fast

Posted by simian

bonsai!

Posted by nohthink

goddamn it

Posted by RabidBadger

BR followed by VJ.... Perfect afternoon.
Posted by Atomasist

Damn...

Posted by Garadon

Offtop: Will there be a quick look of Red Dead Redemption? I'm particularly interested in the PS3 version after hearing that it's "significantly inferior to the 360 version", since I don't have a 360.

Posted by AdmiralStupid

First!... ... page 

Also: I hate this god-damn quest.

Posted by Swish

Brad will never learn how to kill the wall bitches
Edited by mutha3

''you can't move and equip a melee weapon at the same time''

Yes you can.

EDIT: YES HE USED MELEE.

Edited by MatthewB92

Brad sometimes I want to punch you through the damn computer screen,

Posted by Crash_Happy

Oh man Brad. You check the map when it's obvious where you're going and refuse to check when you have no idea where you're going!

Edited by ch3burashka

"Maybe we can bust the fence down with the car."
"It's possible."
 *keeps driving*

Oooh, some in-fighting on team BR! Will Brad punch Ryan in the gut after Ryan tries to choke his friend? Tune in Monday to find out!

Posted by Swish

I stand by my theory that the BR run is just a giant grief against the viewers... there is no logic to anything that happens

Edited by pbhawks45

Brad. Christ.

Posted by Droop

Woah what? BR have a fast travel device? VJ GET!

Posted by lacke

Brad, I have not played this game but judging from what I've seen please give this a try. 

When she's trying to grab you, try to run away just enough, turn around and shoot her. Or if you feel confident, use a melee weapon. It seems like the wall bitch is stuck in a grab animation as well. 

As I said I haven't played this game and thanks to these ERs, I just have to watch you guys. Keep it up!

Posted by teh_pwnzorer

Run.

Posted by SuperJoe

All those weapons could not save Brad.

Posted by Ramyun

Brad always makes me tense when he fights those wall ladies.

Posted by anzejk

Braaaaaaaad!!! Why are you getting so cocky??? This will be the end of you! Stop being so sure in yourself and start being more careful.

Posted by Nexas

Edited by Henrikhoe

run the fence down, damnit.  

dont this guys play video games for a living, jesus. seriously-. 
and im getting tired of seeing brad over and over again die to stupid errors. I mean, just run when shes on the ceeling. He swtiches, to shotgun, then to unequip and then to shovel then decied to run. I get so frustrated. Cause hes thinking so weird. Im just gonna say it, let ryan play. U aint cutting it brad.

Posted by Brendan

Is it just me, or are the zombie's way stronger in this side-quest than in the main game?
Posted by FlyingRat

Why for the love of Jesus aren't they just going to the mission marker? Am i missing something here?

Posted by Chokobo

Ryan is right.  Watching Brad play those levels is worse than playing those levels.

Posted by Khann

there comes a time when you can no longer blame the game for your terribleness. 

that time was today.

Posted by 234r2we232
@AdmiralStupid said:
" First!... ... page  Also: I hate this god-damn quest. "
Quests hate you guys too.
Edited by fox01313

Just love how Brad often runs to the zombies trying to kill him with their teleport ability. Can't stop yelling at monitor for Brad to move. Brad you can run & quick turn with shotgun to shoot wall ghostie when you're going through it. They aren't that tough if you keep running around with stalling slightly to make them to try to attack you. 

One place that's open just about every day & night yet to go to, the junkyard. Quick tip, the diner is closed because someone named Brad arrested the cook. There's apparently some early sidequests that help Emily with cooking so curious to see what that cutscene would have been if you did those.

Oh and the most obvious place to try to go buy health kits: home of ambulances.

Posted by lolak47

brad sucks so much

Edited by CrazyManDan

I love you guys, but GOD it is so frustrating watching you play. I've never even played the game myself and I'm pretty sure I've got the wall-crawler's pattern figured.

Dodge the grab with a SHORT run past, then turn around and hit her while she's frozen in cool-down. It's not that hard. >_>

Edited by apoks

Some said that if you collect the bones on the map you can get the infinite magnum (headshot killer) and the infinite flamethrower (downs those wallcreeps in 10 secs) maybe you guys should investigate those

maybe the flame exploding ladies had flamethrowers

Posted by Scott757

Am I the only one who gets mad at Brad while watching him play against the damn celing broad.
Posted by lolak47

Jesus fuck BRAD FUCKING SUCKS, WORST GAMER EVER, HOW THE FUCK CAN HE SUCK SO MUCH being a gaint bomb staff ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ? Fuck shit cock !

Posted by FlyingRat
@lolak47: I know right? I hate shit cocks. They're the worst.
Posted by Khantael

The dinner scene was hilarious. The random new music and then it suddenly stopping is kind of jarring, but also funny - I guess that last one was the idea!

Posted by Enns

Brad switching out of map only to pause again to do inventory made me laugh.
I was constantly doing that too I dunno why.

Posted by dudeglove

Slow shovel + slow Brad = endless amusement.

Posted by Zeemod

If you've read past the hateful comments just listen to this: the infinite submach isn't less powerful, just those shotgun guys have like twice as much health, please don't give up on it just cause of that. If you like the shotgun gun so much then im pretty sure that what you would have gotten infinite of in that last otherworld place.

Posted by Orbi
@FlyingRat said:
" Why for the love of Jesus aren't they just going to the mission marker? Am i missing something here? "
Seriously. For some reason they think that they can't go there yet but they somehow fail to notice that the limit is ALL DAY. This is nearly impossible to watch.
Posted by TheJuda

Sorry guys, that was painful to watch.  If I was brad I'd be getting flustered and annoyed with a backseat gamer constantly in my ear as well.

Tip to Ryan: enjoy the game and stop telling brad what to do every two seconds. 

Posted by charlie_victor_bravo

I am calling it: Ryan vs Brad fight in 3 episodes.

Edited by Kowbrainz

I dunno, Brad... it was pretty unfun watching you there... :P

Don't think that's even a word but these situations call for dire measures.

Posted by Olivaw
@Scott757 said:
" Am I the only one who gets mad at Brad while watching him play against the damn celing broad. "
Nope, that seems to be a common reaction.

Brad is just not very good at video games, and being a video game journalist who plays video games for a living, I guess it drives people up the wall.
Posted by mutha3
@Orbi said:
" @FlyingRat said:
" Why for the love of Jesus aren't they just going to the mission marker? Am i missing something here? "
Seriously. For some reason they think that they can't go there yet but they somehow fail to notice that the limit is ALL DAY. This is nearly impossible to watch. "
But why would you want them to continue the main story? 

Even though its kinda weird that they didn't notice there is no time limit, they could have still smoked if they really  wanted to continue. But they want to do sidemissions.

And that's a good thing, seeing how the last dungeon turned out for them without doing any side missions.
Posted by noe

I can't figure out why Brad refuses to shoot the damn barrels. Having played many games it should be obvious that if you shoot a barrel it explodes. 

Posted by paulunga

Goddamn it, Brad! YES, YOU CAN EQUIP AND MOVE AT THE SAME TIME! You already knew about that a week or so ago!