204 Comments
Posted by Ghostiet

They want to do side missions - wrong, they're missing out on the mission marker. They want to do the story missions - wrong, they should prepare in the side missions they ignore. God dammit, people.

Also, that shovel looked like a terrible idea.

Posted by Robo
@noe said:
" I can't figure out why Brad refuses to shoot the damn barrels. Having played many games it should be obvious that if you shoot a barrel it explodes.  "
This. 

I was hoping all last video that he would accidentally hit one and discover how useful they are, but nope.
Posted by Enns

Some of you guys are being way too upset about Brad's playing. The game controls and animations ARE bad. I hope they figure how to beat the crawlers soon though.. 

There have been so many posts by now but I can't help it

Wall crawlers and you.
1) Allow crawler to approach you.
2) Run past her to activate her grab attack. ( you want to end up double the length of her body in distance)
3) Quick turn around and shoot.
4) Get distance while being ready to evade.
5) Repeat yo.

Posted by Olivaw
@Nexas said:
"
"
This is why Brad was so freaked out at Silent Hill: Shattered Memories.
Posted by RawkkingGoodguy

It makes sense that the A&G diner is closed, considering how Nick was the only chef they had there.

Posted by Ronald

I thought Brad had a good idea with the wall crawler, when he backed up and she couldn't grab him but was just hanging in front of him and he shot her. But then he never did that again and kept running into her. No infiinite shotgun today.

Posted by Nux

Persona 4 reference number 15.
Posted by PLWolf

Ryan is right, watching Brad fight the Wall Creatures is not fun. You have a gun with infinite ammo, Brad, just stick to it.

Posted by Ghostiet

Was I the only one that got a strong Persona vibe when they checked the weather in the TV?

Posted by Oginam

To Brad, A Quest!

Hint: On your map a single icon in several different places. Dogs like them and you can't live without them. If you get your Vinny on, they will lead you to the hotness.

Also, the hotness kills wall crawlers dead.

Posted by wonderhare
@Oginam said:
" To Brad, A Quest!  Hint: On your map a single icon in several different places. Dogs like them and you can't live without them. If you get your Vinny on, they will lead you to the hotness.  Also, the hotness kills wall crawlers dead. "
So says Mr. Oginam.
Edited by Detrian

Ahahaha Brad still complaining about the controls and the game and boohooo boo. What a baby.

I also like how Ryan has pretty much resigned himself and keeps quiet when Brad makes his retarded comments.

Posted by teh_pwnzorer
Posted by Vinchenzo

Skipped through most of the episode because it was pretty boring. Honestly, Brad, can't you just play better? I know lots of people are complaining, and it's understandable that it's very difficult to talk and play concurrently (I sure can't), but just stop talking while doing something important. This is the most frustrating thing. I'm one of those people that is comfortable going over to a friend's house and watching them play games, but this is just frustrating.

Posted by airules

So the broken page for VJ25 has been pulled.
Fingers crossed it's being reuploaded now and we'll get it soon...

Edited by vegoku
@Vinchenzo:  i think he does it on purpose.  its great comedy! i mean, they drove through fences before, but not today...its funny to me
Posted by Aarny91

Too much hate for Brad I think. Don't worry, Brad. You're still the best interviewer around.

Posted by Kyou

the diner was closed because you guys arrested Nick like two episodes ago

Edited by BirthWild

lol, TO BAD THAT FENCE IS THERE RIIIIIIGHT GUYS. Oh sorry I meant to say "TO BRAD THAT IS A FENCE IS THERE." woooooooooohahaaaaaaaa.

Posted by Drainoslushy

Cringing at some of these comments. Watching Brad struggle through (and clearly not ashamed of struggling) and Ryan humouring him is amusing. If you want to watch someone efficiently and systematically work  through the game, hit up youtube for a walkthrough.

lolak such a dire bore.

Posted by El_Duderino

does the infinite ammo smg do less damage then the other smg or are they fighting stronger zombies?

Posted by FlyingRat
@teh_pwnzorer:  They need to go to sleep and to the police station and the diner to do that?
Posted by Vager

A&G's only Chef is in Jail. I don't think that letter will open A&G.

Posted by raikoh05

DO THE FUCKING SIDE MISSIONS

Posted by shoddyrobot

You know what is worse than Brad's skills at DP? You guys complaining about it as if he owes it to you to be awesome at this game. But hey, if your cheetos-encrusted fingers are compelled to type hate onto the internets because you have nothing better to do, go for it! It just puzzles me as to what your motives are.

Edited by raikoh05
@shoddyrobot said:

" You know what is worse than Brad's skills at DP? You guys complaining about it as if he owes it to you to be awesome at this game. But hey, if your cheetos-encrusted fingers are compelled to type hate onto the internets because you have nothing better to do, go for it! It just puzzles me as to what your motives are. "

my motive is to see better gameplay, and progression. very simple. whats your motive for making fun of people who give a fuck about the endurance run at giant bomb? fuck off guy.
Posted by BRINKTheMovieMyFavoriteMovie
@Detrian said:
" Ahahaha Brad still complaining about the controls and the game and boohooo boo. What a baby.  I also like how Ryan has pretty much resigned himself and keeps quiet when Brad makes his retarded comments. "
Shut the fuck up idiot. Why are you even on this site. You should leave immediately.
Posted by Ramyun
@El_Duderino: They're just fighting stronger zombies, since the difficulty kinda has to scale in the next paranormal area. 

Also, even though I sometimes get frustrated at what Brad's doing, I wouldn't have it any other way and I'm loving this Endurance Run for it. It's their playthrough, not yours, so stop with the raging!!
Posted by Nomin

To those who want to see better gameplay and more smoother transition through storyline, please head to youtube and watch the video walkthrough of this game posted there. You can't have everything, and I am here just along for the experience, warts and all.

Posted by Drainoslushy
@raikoh05 said:
" @shoddyrobot said:

" You know what is worse than Brad's skills at DP? You guys complaining about it as if he owes it to you to be awesome at this game. But hey, if your cheetos-encrusted fingers are compelled to type hate onto the internets because you have nothing better to do, go for it! It just puzzles me as to what your motives are. "

my motive is to see better gameplay, and progression. very simple. whats your motive for making fun of people who give a fuck about the endurance run at giant bomb? fuck off guy. "
Then watch someone playing through it seriously as a completest on youtube you simpleton.
Posted by RocketCoinT
@raikoh05 said:
" @shoddyrobot said:

my motive is to see better gameplay, and progression. very simple. whats your motive for making fun of people who give a fuck about the endurance run at giant bomb? fuck off guy. "
You know what makes for better entertainment? The way they are just average at best at this game. If they were super good at this game i think itd be rather boring. So if you REALLY wanna see better gameplay and progression then go play it yourself. The Giant Bomb Crew's skill level is what exactly what makes the endurance run awesome
Posted by PistolPackinPoet

Okay, I defended brad for a long time, but wow he's pretty bad at this game. Strategic wise, i mean. Why would you switch weapons?

Edited by raikoh05
@RocketCoinT said: 
You know what makes for better entertainment? The way they are just average at best at this game. If they were super good at this game i think itd be rather boring. So if you REALLY wanna see better gameplay and progression then go play it yourself. The Giant Bomb Crew's skill level is what exactly what makes the endurance run awesome "
no, VJ > BR
Posted by Delta_Ass

A shovel that swings slowly is probably not as good as a gun with infinite ammo.

Posted by iAmJohn
@lacke said:
" Brad, I have not played this game but judging from what I've seen please give this a try. 

When she's trying to grab you, try to run away just enough, turn around and shoot her. Or if you feel confident, use a melee weapon. It seems like the wall bitch is stuck in a grab animation as well.  As I said I haven't played this game and thanks to these ERs, I just have to watch you guys. Keep it up! "
This is the truth.  You can dodge her grab and wreck her shit when she's in her cooldown penalty phase before going all Predator again. 

TL;DR: Brad, you're a bitch.  But I still love you, sweetie.
Posted by AdmiralStupid
@Scott757: Nope.
Posted by Kbm600
@shoddyrobot said:
While I agree, Brad's attitude in this video wasn't great. He was making some obvious mistakes.
Edited by SuperJoe

Just finished watching VJ-25 on my iPhone.  I don't think Brad has what it takes to finish this quest.

Posted by LordAndrew

Oh, A&G Diner is closed? I wonder when it will re-open. Hey, let's go to the sheriff's department and talk to Nick!

Edited by TheClap

Am I the only one who heard that rock song in the Conference Room? 

Edit: Massive breach of etiquette by York in the jail.

Posted by Besetment
@LordAndrew said:
" Oh, A&G Diner is closed? I wonder when it will re-open. Hey, let's go to the sheriff's department and talk to Nick! "
Are you implying something?
Posted by Earthborn

Brad: "There seems to be no entry point." 

You know. There could be a pretty good joke here.  

Alright folks, take it away...

Posted by LordAndrew
@Besetment: I'm implying that Nick is kind of important to the operations of A&G. Who else is going to cook the food York wants to eat?
Posted by kevinski

I don't see what's so bad about the episode. Sure, it can be a tad infuriating that Brad gives up on stuff so easily, but - assuming that it was an infinite shotgun that he's missing out on - I don't see the big deal about him not going through that mission. To be honest, you only really need the shotgun if you're surrounded by enemies, and the number of situations like that in the game are limited to the point where they should have no problems given how much shotgun ammo they have.

Posted by jos1ah
@lacke:
Yup. Brad could keep triggering the wall bitch's grab by running by her and then just turn and shoot. She's nearly harmless that way. Waiting for her to come to him and hoping to hit her before she hits him is ridiculous. BRAD: if you're readin this pull your head outta yer ass!
Posted by Blair

This episode looks like the Thriller album.

Posted by AzureDemon

I just love how you keep running in the worst possible direction when fighting the crawling women

Posted by sdornan

I've gotten into the bad habit of browsing the Internet while these are playing and consuming them audio-only. :(

Posted by HatKing

Wait for the Brad meme that reads:

UNDER ATTACK BY ZOMBIES WITH SHOTGUNS 
<Insert Brad's dumb face> 
HIDE NEXT TO EXPLODING BARRELS

Posted by teekomeeko

Boo, I was hoping they could finish that Other World challenge so I could hear their reactions to getting the Infinishotty.