204 Comments
Posted by Death_Burnout

Ok im out, i am out! Why is Brad still struggling with the wall zombie concept here?

Posted by RobotHamster

They should have just reloaded their saves to get all their health kits back, just saying.

Posted by InternetDetective

hahaha shoot barrel!!!!

Posted by Lotan

Brad, stop being so indecisive.  Just do it.

Posted by Lake
@Scott757 said:
" Am I the only one who gets mad at Brad while watching him play against the damn celing broad. "

I am laughing my ass off.
Posted by teh_pwnzorer
@FlyingRat said:
" @teh_pwnzorer:  They need to go to sleep and to the police station and the diner to do that? "
I guess I misunderstood your comment. :(
Posted by ZmillA

why does brad seem to think you can't bring up the map when york is talking?

Posted by MeatSim

They need to find Thomas, Him and his biscuits are the only person worth a damn in this police station.

Posted by KillerFly
@ZmillA said:
" why does brad seem to think you can't bring up the map when york is talking? "
He knows you can. He just "can't" because he wants York to finish his dialogue.
Posted by Catolf
@jos1ah said:
" WHAT THE HELL IS BRAD TALKING ABOUT?? I have not died ONCE facing those wall ladies or zombies, NOT ONCE!  The only times I have died is the QT events.  You DO NOT stand and wait for the wall lady to come molest you over and over when it's not working! Change your effing tactics!  ...And the controls are so easy to adapt to and master.  Sorry, Brad, it's official.. U R garbage! Don't blame the game. "
Calm the fuck down and breathe into a damn bag for Christ sakes. It's not that big of a deal.
Edited by Dyram
@MatthewB92 said:

"Brad sometimes I want to punch you through the damn computer screen, "

Agreed... *sigh* I mean he tries so hard, and it's good that he takes tips. But sometimes you just need to choose your battles, and they should not be against the controls or one's own overconfidence. =\
Edited by SuperKcross

What happened to VJ ER? 
Oh and all of you need to chill the F out

Posted by Popogeejo

Dearest Bradley: If in doubt, shoot.

Posted by fallen_elite
@jos1ah said:
" WHAT THE HELL IS BRAD TALKING ABOUT?? I have not died ONCE facing those wall ladies or zombies, NOT ONCE!  The only times I have died is the QT events.  You DO NOT stand and wait for the wall lady to come molest you over and over when it's not working! Change your effing tactics!  ...And the controls are so easy to adapt to and master.  Sorry, Brad, it's official.. U R garbage! Don't blame the game. EDIT: Ryan tweeted that he heard Swery watches the Endurance Run, but I'm sorry I don't think so. Who wants to watch Brad butcher your game and then blame said game.  He probably would do the same thing in bed with his gf.....BOOYAH!! "
It's a GAME and not only that but they are playing for our entertainment. Who the fuck cares if he isn't perfect at it? I'm sure you wouldn't play so well if you knew so many people were watching and criticizing you.
Posted by Catolf
@raikoh05 said:
" DO THE FUCKING SIDE MISSIONS "
But they have been. Breathe.

@raikoh05 said:
" @shoddyrobot said:

" You know what is worse than Brad's skills at DP? You guys complaining about it as if he owes it to you to be awesome at this game. But hey, if your cheetos-encrusted fingers are compelled to type hate onto the internets because you have nothing better to do, go for it! It just puzzles me as to what your motives are. "

my motive is to see better gameplay, and progression. very simple. whats your motive for making fun of people who give a fuck about the endurance run at giant bomb? fuck off guy. "

Motive is for bitchy complainers to shut the hell up and lick the cheeto crust off their fingers before the mess up their keyboard. 

If you cared about the ER you'd give constructive comments and not act like a damn tool.
Posted by Goodbyemrcool

Hey Brad Freckles at the hospital sells health packs. Also forget the underworld mission all it gives you is a shotgun unlimited and it holds less ammo then the current shotgun. Do more of the main story it will unlock more guns to buy at the panda gun shop.  You guys should check out the cemetery and junkyard for more side quests if you want.

Posted by Kefkaesque
@jos1ah said:
" WHAT THE HELL IS BRAD TALKING ABOUT?? I have not died ONCE facing those wall ladies or zombies, NOT ONCE!  The only times I have died is the QT events.  You DO NOT stand and wait for the wall lady to come molest you over and over when it's not working! Change your effing tactics!  ...And the controls are so easy to adapt to and master.  Sorry, Brad, it's official.. U R garbage! Don't blame the game. EDIT: Ryan tweeted that he heard Swery watches the Endurance Run, but I'm sorry I don't think so. Who wants to watch Brad butcher your game and then blame said game.  He probably would do the same thing in bed with his gf.....BOOYAH!! "

Then stop watching and stop commenting. Problem solved. Also, your stupid joke made no sense.
Posted by FlyingRat
@teh_pwnzorer:  haha :) It's okay dude
Posted by adoggz

why is nick in the one cell with another guy when the others are empty?

Posted by Khantael
@adoggz said:
" why is nick in the one cell with another guy when the others are empty? "
I'm really enjoying Deadly Premonition, but I'd think it funny if he was just a stray character model since he doesn't seem to say anything. :P
Posted by TheDoca2

Brad give the motherfucking controller to Ryan.

Seriously it's becoming difficult to watch the BR run, which is a damn shame.

Posted by oddjob

Brad, stop fighting the game.

Edited by safelybeds

Whoa...whoa.

I can't wait to watch the Halo: Reach Beta TNT if this is the quality of the Giant Bomb community. Poor Vinny will never play online again. Just...whoa.

Keep on trucking, BR. For every insane person that insults your career and private life over a damn game, there are ten others who have simply decided that reading the comments (and thus commenting) is a waste of time.

Posted by Winternet

P4 ER *wink*

Posted by Noli

Chie we should cast some Mabufu on those haters...

Posted by kalles0ee

My guess is the Diner's closed cause Nick's in jail
Posted by sleepykyo

Medicine can be bought at the hospital.

As for the wall crawlers, the basic strategy as people have previously noted is to run past them then shoot the crawler while it is recovering from the whiffed grab animation.

Posted by CaptainFish

@Kyou said:

" the diner was closed because you guys arrested Nick like two episodes ago "
@Vager said:
" A&G's only Chef is in Jail. I don't think that letter will open A&G. "

@LordAndrew said:

" Oh, A&G Diner is closed? I wonder when it will re-open. Hey, let's go to the sheriff's department and talk to Nick! "

@kalles0ee said:

" My guess is the Diner's closed cause Nick's in jail "
This, by far, is the single most annoying thing about this episode. I understand the games associations are a bit confusing, but are you really unable to figure out that a diner would not be open when the chef is in jail? If you claim the gameplay sucks, at least pay attention to the characters/plot.
Posted by Korrz

Ohhhh Brad.  Everyone seems to be getting a little too angry over how Brad plays, I for one still think it's funny to watch him mess up, keep up the good work Team BR!

Posted by ErrePi

Brad, Ryan. I feel like this game is having an adverse effect on your relationship. 

I'm sorry about the outcome of that mission, nonetheless.

Posted by Irish87

I sometimes wonder if some of you guys just complain to hear your own voice. If you don't like the way that BR plays Deadly Premonition then why are you torturing yourselves by watching it? Last I heard the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome. 

Posted by teh_pwnzorer

Run past her and only shoot her in the butt.

Posted by Kintaro

Brad is so awesome at this stuff. :P

Also, imagine if they weren't tipped about the infinite SMG at all?

Posted by Box3ru13

While its super frustrating to watch Brad play its all for the lulz anyway.  

Sure Brad is far from some awesome uber-gamer but I still enjoy watching these episodes even if BR is sucking it up. 

Posted by Winternet

You are wrong Ryan. Watching Brad's inability to properly fight crawling ladies is hilarious.

Brad questions himself where medkits can be bought. Brad goes to the hospital. Brad leaves the hospital. Brad suggests that the hospital would be a nice place to buy medkits. Pure gold =D

And yeah, BR being continuously confused about parts of this game is due to their completely lack of awareness to this game. They didn't know that wood gates could be crushed. They didn't know that they could eat at the sheriff's department, because Thomas is a great cook (this time, because Thomas is missing, Emily did it). They still don't know that barrels explode. Brad said it. He said that he never pays attention to when people talk and such.

I am not complaining. I love ER. Both BR and VJ.

Posted by Urmean

It is MANDATORY for agents to carry a 9mm peestol!!!

Posted by TurboMan
Posted by teh_pwnzorer
@TurboMan said:
"
"
This isn't chess, Zach.
Posted by MisterSamMan

Woah, new music track added to Deadly Premonition!

Posted by BaconGames

That is exactly right, Brad is fighting the game and so he will continue to feel this way until the very end.  You're doing this to yourself Brad, Deadly Premonition's bad quality be damned.  The game isn't helping any but you are not helping yourselves one bit and it shows.  

You reap what you sow.

And to all the white knights and haters, you are fighting a useless battle.  Ultimately there is criticism to be made but not in a hateful way.  Dismissing it all or promoting it is doing no one any good.  If anything flooding the comments with really negative comments and reactions to them pushes away Brand or Ryan actually checking them and finding necessary advice.

Posted by TurboMan

I'd like to point out: I'm not complaining about Brad's skills like others are. Brad's playing style is making BR more enjoyable to me than VJ IMO.

Posted by TheYear20XX

The raging comments are more entertaining than the video is at this point. :3

Posted by MisterMouse

It IS a magical radio...

Posted by JP_Russell

Brad: "Well, if the pattern holds, this should be the last room."  

*giggles knowingly*

Posted by StealthRaptor

Take a drink every time Brad groans at Deadly Premonition.

Posted by MisterMouse

get health kits at the hospital!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by mutha3

Edited by Devil240Z

Its like this game is so fucked up that the most obvious game mechanics are not obvious in this game. makes me lol.  

and how come only one of them ever plays. why cant they take turns?

Posted by golguin

Somehow that wall chick seemed faster and a lot more dodgy. It would have helped to just stick with the shotgun or shovel though. So many unneeded hits due to switching :(.

Posted by OllyOxenFree

Dammit, Shoemaker! Give me 50!