Posted by pbhawks45
@BRNK: ROWSDOWER
Posted by AnEternalEnigma

Broken.

Posted by BRNK
@pbhawks45: MITCHELL!
Posted by noe
@LiquidElite said:
" just incase people dont know the next map you get gives you an unlimited amo RPG!! so yes these quests are unquestionably usefull "
Yes, but the third map won't be available to purchase until the last chapter when the story is over.
Posted by Doomblossom

My hopes have been shattered. Can't get it to work.  :(

/death rattle.

Posted by Cerogravian

Is this a curse? A divine taunt? We need our ER!!

Edited by wonderhare

Zach, what is the meaning of this?

Edit: Huzzah for the infinite shotgun!

Posted by neoepoch

GREAT!!!
Great Homestarrunner reference guys. I immediately felt better after reading the subtitle to today's episode.

Posted by simian
@homewrecker said:
" @simian:  nobody should be allowed to comment ahead of you without suffering the consequences. "
The nerve of some people. I tells ya no class with these bums. No class.
Posted by Caddy

Not working for me either :(

Posted by homewrecker
@simian: *shakes fist at kids from porch*
Posted by luce

F this S

Posted by Ronald

Yeah, these automatically post at 583BMT (Swatch Internet Time). So, no one is up to fix them if something is broken.

Posted by armaan8014

STILL duder?

Posted by Phanman

This probably won't get fixed for another few hours. However, if you have the Giant Bomb app, the video works on there.

Posted by Shandwraith4

the worst part about Giant Bomb is that a good bit of the time the videos dont even work.  I cant think of a single other site that is anywhere near as tempermental in this regard.    
Posted by teh_pwnzorer

Duder, Zach.

Posted by teh_pwnzorer
@Shandwraith4 said:
" the worst part about Giant Bomb is that a good bit of the time the videos dont even work.  I cant think of a single other site that is anywhere near as tempermental in this regard.     "
 It's part of its charm.
Posted by Nomin

Patience...I hope the wait is worth it. Today's BR run was rather painful to watch..

Edited by 234r2we232

I blame the firsters, personally. 

Does downloading this help anyone? http://media.giantbomb.com/video/vf_dper_vj25_here_700.flv 

edit: probably not.

Posted by bcjohnnie
@Shandwraith4 said:
" the worst part about Giant Bomb is that a good bit of the time the videos dont even work.  I cant think of a single other site that is anywhere near as tempermental in this regard.     "
Dude, really?  I can't think of any other site that provides as much original interesting video content as this one, and these videos are hell of long compared to most other sites in the same genre.  Combine that with the fact that they are automating this to go online waaaay before anyone in CA should be awake, just so assholes like you can have TWO ERs every day of the week.  Talk about ungrateful.
Posted by Wiseblood
@Shandwraith4 said:
This does seems to happen with alarming frequency.  I know this isn't the most professionally run website but do they ever check these things after uploading them?

Posted by Nomin

The staff took down the link to this page from the main page...

Posted by Phanman

w00t it works!

Posted by Terjay

Close Quarters Bananas

Posted by Haze

Woop! Big one!

Edited by MartinG

F-in' long! Hell yeah, friday saved with this and me hooking up my new SNES.

Posted by Rhombus_Of_Terror

73 mins? 73MINS!!!

Posted by Cyklone

haha love the strong bad reference guys. Had a good laugh to my morning =)

Posted by Bratcher_Lev

"No two zombies are not on fire"

A classic strongbad quote?
In my Endurance Run?

Posted by kollay

Vinny, Jeff. Thank you.

Posted by armaan8014
@Wiseblood said:
" @Shandwraith4 said:
This does seems to happen with alarming frequency.  I know this isn't the most professionally run website but do they ever check these things after uploading them? "
This is why GB is the best.
Posted by Crash_Happy

Stuff happens. We get the video as quick as they can, I see know point bitching about it.

Posted by Olivaw
@RhombusOfTerror said:
" 73 mins? 73MINS!!! "
Madness!
Posted by KingOfIceland

Holy crackers! 1 hour and 13 minutes!

Posted by Noli

Oh God 1.13h... Chie, you overdone it... next time no Bufu... only GOD'S HAND...

Posted by Alphazero

Ha! Swery65 on Twitter is talking about occasionally checking out this here Endurance Run.

The internet is a small town.

Posted by Kovski

Damn that was a really REPETIVE episode. Four hanging ladies, same looking rooms, replaying of stuff before the freezing, GOSH bad way to end a working week. Better pick up the slack next week guys!

Posted by _Horde
@Kovski said:
" Damn that was a really REPETIVE episode. Four hanging ladies, same looking rooms, replaying of stuff before the freezing, GOSH bad way to end a working week. Better pick up the slack next week guys! "
You can't really blame them for the game freezing up, or the game being built that way, can you?
Posted by adoggz

way to distract vinny with talk about a better game jeff.

Posted by Camurai

Doo-doo doooo

Edited by gbrading

This extended episode is a nice post-Election Day treat. :) The wall ladies are definitely one of the worst aspects of this game. That challenge was epic.
Posted by adoggz

OMG fuck spot 2

Posted by mutha3
@_Horde: 

You can blame them for not playing up to this point off-camera, like even a youtube LP'er would.
Posted by Winternet

1h 13m FTW!

Posted by Simmse

I like how they bought a car then started upgrading the cop car instead.

Posted by kevinski

Yay! I found out how to kill the wall-crawlers properly...sorta. They should really start using the lock-on, though.

Posted by mutha3
@Simmse: Upgrades are universal. So they're fine.
Posted by fox01313

Between this team & the other, looks like the better tactic on the wall ghost is to stick on one wall to keep her off the ceiling.   Just make sure to kill those miniature crates for crate-filled goodness.

They really need to make the slow talking zombies in this game & make an action figure with voice box to imitate the zombies.

Posted by IronRinn

Vinny: To get York's car you have to pay Jack at the gas station $1000 dollars, then talk to Lysander who will fix it up for you for $5000.