126 Comments
  • 126 results
Posted by AlexanderSheen
Posted by ominousbedroom

Still watching.

Posted by TheHakku

I know you're not Resident Evil! Trying to fool me....

Posted by kerse

That song on the jukebox gets me everytime.

Posted by m0nk3y80y
@LiquidPrince: I kept thinking the same thing.
Posted by Driadon
@Talon64 said:
" wait, someone shit out a flare? that's a risky thing to dare. so says Mr. Stewart. "
*clap* *clap*......*clap*
Posted by Talon64

wait, someone shit out a flare?
that's a risky thing to dare.
so says Mr. Stewart.

Posted by Johnny2900

York has some of the best dance moves I've seen in a while! 
What do you think Zach?
Posted by Gerhabio

Can you use a stabilizer in the middle of the game? That would make the darts part so much easier.

Posted by Hadoken101
@LiquidPrince: It's because a bullseye is only 50 whereas trip 20 is 60.
Posted by LiquidPrince

Why didn't they try to get a bulls eye every time?

Posted by PosableActionFigure

Infinite shotgun on groups? 

Nah, stick with  spending 2 minutes each time with the SMG when you could have them dead in 10 seconds.

Posted by Deusoma

I'm deeply disappointed that neither team even tried to pull out the dart gun outside of playing darts.

I haven't played the game or anything, I just thought it would be funny.

Also, "Good news! We broke the windows!" made me giggle like a stoned teenager. I could practically see Jeff's 8D face.

Edited by Max_Hydrogen
@Vinchenzo: あなたのお母さんを嵌めて! 今や誰は馬鹿ですか?見苦しいけつの穴
Posted by FLStyle

"Alright bend over!" Oh Vinny, I bet you say that to all the zombies!
Also "Steve is that you?!" "I'm just fixing the windoooow!" make this ep. a winner!

Posted by Rhaknar

Vinny killed it at darts

Posted by MachoFantastico

Great episode, Vinny killed the darts. 

Edited by danimal_furry

Exploding dart gun?!?! Yes!

Posted by MeatSim

Who keeps breaking all of Mr Stewart's windows?

Posted by benraff0

Keep shooting the grape jelly  out of those zombies!!!
                  Squish squish squish squish! I Love It.

Better than Moby Dick.

Edited by Subjugation

"Smells like Burger King in here ... "  hahaha. 
 "Steve, is that you?" "I'm just fixing the windooooooww ...."

Posted by ashogo
@Max_Hydrogen said:
" Sure, he got a higher score but Brad did it in less tries so I'm calling it: Brad. Finally, something VG related he's good at. You have my salutations fine Sir. Hit those ton eighties! What would the flamboyant Bobby George say if he saw what a travesty DP is making of the honorable bucolic pass time of darts?  "Is this an homage to RE 1 Zach? Man, that game sure is better than this one." "
Are you sure? I thought they both took 3 tries.
Posted by Capum15

The triple "Great"s made me laugh.

Another great episode.

Posted by JB16
@Zindrase said:
" @Morka said:
" @dudewhat:I disagree. "
This "
Double-this
Posted by EasyPeasey
@benraff0:  I share this man's sentiment. Been with the Investigation Team since ep 1 of P4, and its awesome. Keep up the good work guys!
Posted by ddensel

*Yawn* I'm hungry.

Slam a T-Sand!

Posted by Milkman

Vinny KILLED those darts.

Posted by benraff0

I have been watching this ER's every episode since Persona,  and I must say I absolutely love them.

This stuff is my favorite media in the world, listening to Vinney and Jeff, and the wacky game plot; it's better than any big budget movie. 
          I can't understand why people sometimes complain about them, but I guess that's just the  internet. I just wanted to give my support to the Investigation Team.

Investigation Team GO!!!!

Posted by Sanj

So, how long left on this game from the end of this episode?
Posted by Ghostiet
@dudewhat said:
"  Please focus on making more video reviews, quick looks and other features as I enjoy them more then Endurance Runs. It has become painful to watch someone else play a bad game like Deadly Premonition. Perhaps make a new weekly feature show or improve Thursday Night Throwdown so that it is like a game show with advertiser sponsor prizes whenever possible. The prize doesn't even have to be money, a free copy of the advertised game would be fine. For example lets say Bungie advertises with Giant Bomb, you could do a Halo 3/Halo Reach Multiplayer Tournament to be held a week before Halo Reach comes out with a first place prize of winning a free Copy of Halo Reach. "

Seriously, man, that trick was nice in the Alan Wake Video Review, now you're just lazy.

Though I still consider that a perfect attempt at trolling, seeing how you catch a few people here!

Posted by Zindrase
@Morka said:
This
Posted by Meteora
@Morka said:
I whole heartedly disagree with dudewhat. 

But I whole heartedly agree with Morka. 
Posted by Morka
@dudewhat:
I disagree.
Posted by dudewhat

Please focus on making more video reviews, quick looks and other features as I enjoy them more then Endurance Runs. It has become painful to watch someone else play a bad game like Deadly Premonition. Perhaps make a new weekly feature show or improve Thursday Night Throwdown so that it is like a game show with advertiser sponsor prizes whenever possible. The prize doesn't even have to be money, a free copy of the advertised game would be fine. For example lets say Bungie advertises with Giant Bomb, you could do a Halo 3/Halo Reach Multiplayer Tournament to be held a week before Halo Reach comes out with a first place prize of winning a free Copy of Halo Reach.

Posted by Brendan
@Sarumarine said:
"Whenever I get a .357 Magnum in a survival horror game or inventory management heavy shooter, I always save it until the very last boss and have mountains of ammo for it. And I only enjoy it for one fight.  ...I just can't help it. What if I need it later!? "

Same here man, same here.  I'm a video game hoarder.
Posted by Max_Hydrogen

Sure, he got a higher score but Brad did it in less tries so I'm calling it: Brad. Finally, something VG related he's good at. You have my salutations fine Sir. Hit those ton eighties! What would the flamboyant Bobby George say if he saw what a travesty DP is making of the honorable bucolic pass time of darts?

"Is this an homage to RE 1 Zach? Man, that game sure is better than this one."

Posted by Teeknuts

Turkey sandwiches will now forever be called "T-sand"s

Edited by MiniPato

Sounds like some people haven't played many survival horror games. You don't use the magnum on no regular ass zombies. You save it for annoying vent ladies or big zombie dogs! Besides, it isn't infinite like their other guns.

Edited by GrumpyMoose

Theres a reason Vinny is the wheelman in this quicklook. Darts dont stand a chance.

Posted by Sarumarine

Whenever I get a .357 Magnum in a survival horror game or inventory management heavy shooter, I always save it until the very last boss and have mountains of ammo for it. And I only enjoy it for one fight.

...I just can't help it. What if I need it later!?

Posted by GoldenExplosion

Vinny is the Dart King. 

@MrKlorox:
Ssshh, don't tell them!

Posted by RVonE

Man, Vinny was on fire in this episode. He killed it with the darts and was blazing through that mansion section. Well done.
Edited by RagingLion

Vinny completely killed those darts.  Very impressive.

Also, the reason Vinny wasn't using the magnum was that he's saving it in case he comes across something really severe, especially since he hardly had any bullets when he first bought it.  Even if that situation never arises it's best to plan for it.  I'm pretty confident that's Vinny's thought process after observing his play-style thus far ... and it's what I'd do too in his position.

Posted by AllanIceman

2866!!! Amazing Zach!

Posted by Castro

Oh crap! Vinny didn't even have to consult the map to figure out how to get to Harry's house! This is a huge breakthrough!

Posted by Khantael
@ominousbedroom: I can't remember which music I'm thinking of now since I've got used to them (I -think- it's one of those "in danger" type songs), but this was the first thing I thought about one of the songs in this game from early on in the Endurance Run. I'm glad somebody else is finding it reminiscent of Digital Devil Saga, even if on a different song!
Posted by CornBREDX
Why dont they use the magnum. At least try out the weapon you just spent 7k on haha 
Seriously, use it on zombies... in the head... 

@IchiroYagiza:

Oh ... it gets better =) 

Posted by Carlidus

HA! I knew it. Thomas has been my theory all along.

Posted by artofwar420

USE THE MAGNUM!111oneone

• 126 results