127 Comments
  • 127 results
Posted by ArtisanBreads

I can look at all of Wikipedia, right from here

Posted by FriskyBat

The Vinny and Jeff endurance run - accept no substitutes!

Posted by AlexanderSheen
Posted by toastface

Anyone else notice that Harry's man servant guy had the same finger waving animation as the raincoat killer in earlier episodes?

Posted by UitDeToekomst

having watched both endurance runs up to this point, i really wish i had done so before i purchased and played through the game. these ED's really make the excruciating boredom palpable, so i certainly would have avoided buying this despite the cheap sub-$10 i paid for it.

Posted by Arlowa

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@core1065 said:
" What kind of crappy police forces doesn't check someones house first... "
That's how Greenvale police get the job done. By overlooking the most obvious spots a missing person would be.

Actually George does go there. You can also, and peek in his windows. He won't be there.

Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Ok that just explained a lot...  I dont know why but I laughed really hard when Jeff talked about purp

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy
@core1065 said:
" What kind of crappy police forces doesn't check someones house first... "
That's how Greenvale police get the job done. By overlooking the most obvious spots a missing person would be.
Posted by core1065

What kind of crappy police forces doesn't check someones house first...

Edited by LucyGlitter

Wow. That was a brilliant explanation. It was much better than I expected. This game's story is turning out to be quite superb. Alos, Thomas' whole thing freaked the frick out of me. GEORGE IS SO THE KILLER ITS SO OBVIOUS!

Posted by zaglis

MAGNUM. Im going freaking insane!!! I wanna see it how it shoots.

Posted by Baal_Sagoth
@geirdaniel said:
" Try the Magnum out. Do it. DO IT! "
Yes! Second time I started salivating when they opened the inventory and ended up being disappointed. Although that's totally a thing I do too - buying new toys in games and than forgetting all about them.

This has to be among my favorite episodes yet. I was already sold when York ended that lame-ass AI-meltdown fight with the zombie getting stuck behind the statues with the most inappropriate "Amazing" comment yet. And it just got crazier and better from there - complete with extremely funny comments for all of it.
Posted by Winternet

I'm eager for episode 32. I hope they find gigantic dog.

Posted by 34wsdfsdfwe

Try the Magnum out. Do it. DO IT!

Posted by armaan8014
@guilherme said:
" Vinny hitting the fence was the best "
Posted by SoftButtCheeks

Episode is very strange and chock full of LOLs

So Thomas is a cross-dressing man slave to The Raincoat Killer? ...fantastic

Posted by BradRigsby

It's like blue's clues but with zombies

Posted by Mayu_Zane
@Witty_Hatter: Harry said it's only in small doses now, little traces from that first attack. Apparently some people are more resistant to the effect than others. At this point, Agent York thinks whoever the killer is, it's someone who's sensitive to the rain.
Posted by Curufinwe

I'm getting so behind because the video is always so slow at night.  Sigh.

Posted by Phished0ne
@Adamant_Lungs:  I implore you to read "The Bells" by Edgar Allen Poe please.
Posted by Bruce

Am I the only one who laughed hysterically when Vinny was gunnin' the car to get to Thomas and then just crashed right into a fence?

Posted by TripMasterMunky

Can't wait until next episode.

Posted by SuperfluousMoniker

Scuse Harry while he kisses the sky.

Posted by InfamousBIG
@DeathbyYeti said:
" why did that lamp explode "
Edited by Lingxor

So when did they get this infinite ammo submachine gun that makes the combat even more trivial than it already was??

Posted by CharAznable

"Smoke 'em up, figure it out!" will be the motto for my detective agency some day.

Posted by Potter9156

That was weird. 

Posted by Konanda

I used a timing strobe light to calibrate a rotor on a generator in a lab for my Power Systems course.

Edited by Max_Hydrogen

That's a pretty nifty masturbatorium Harry. Wow, when you think of the past you see film grain; that's what I see when I think of 1994. 

Yup, so it's a military experiment, real original. KILL! KILL! KILL!: That's three words man. 

I admit I laughed when they hit the fence. I must also admit that Thomas makes a cute prag. I woundn't be surprised if he was the next victim, after all, he was in the bondage picture and the portrait. But the Chicken Foot Killer looked rather laid back. Perhaps a comfy sofa and soft music can help repress those homicidal urges. Well, that and transvestism... ZACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Posted by Food

smith is old because he did the thing with the seeds and the killing people i bet

Posted by DBoy

Jeff: "You ready? Finishing the game right here. Roll credits." 

Not quite Jeffrey. You still have a long way to go.

Posted by guilherme

Vinny hitting the fence was the best

Posted by zakkro

"All hell breaks loose." "Purple hell." 
Purple hell
all in this game
Lately things just don't seem the same
Cross dressin's funny
but I don't know why
'xcuse me while they catch this guy

So yeah, can't wait for the next ep.

Posted by danimal_furry

Ummmm... I am more confused now. Crazy episode.

Posted by Witty_Hatter

Is it ok to be confused by what Mr. Steward said cause I just don't get it so what, people go crazy because of the rain. Cause if thats the case than why have we not seen George or Emily flip?

Posted by pwnasaurus

any body notice kasen's plant with stewart's flashback?

Posted by Guttyg

"amazing"  "good shot" "perfect" ARERRRRGGGGHHHH 

Posted by Guttyg

You guys are real gluttons for punishment But im addicted lol 

Posted by Homeslice

Sit on my biscuits.....Vinny's voice on that one is hilarious.

Posted by ashogo

okay, this game goes through ups and downs of intriguing me then losing me. Now I'm interested again, should be a good week.

Posted by DarkbeatDK

Can't wait to see some Cargmageddon in Greenvale!

Use that Magnum already you guys!

Posted by DeathbyYeti

why did that lamp explode

Posted by ToxikPandaKoi

where can you get this game? I dont think its at gamestop.

Edited by Capum15

"I want speed. BRING ME SPEED, York!" was hilarious. As was "Purple Fog A-Clock."

HOLY SHIT that was a fuck-ton of story. Also: "At times we must purge things from this world because they should not exist." O.O

Holy shit again, Zombie time in Greenvale Streetz! That surprised the heck out of me when they appeared out of no-where, glad to see BR isn't the only team to find this out. Can't wait for the thrilling conclusion of running over zombies with cars!

Posted by natetodamax

Oh god I hope they fight the dog tomorrow.

Edited by ch3burashka

@Jeff: As you can tell, the headshots "bearly" do shit - is this the evolution of gaming as you see it?

DAMN a lot of shit happened, yet I'm still not sure what exactly was revealed. 

Uh... is Thomas having sex with RCK?

Posted by s10129107

Best episode yet!

Posted by Sharpshooter

This is just like the last Endurance Run. It started off dumb and i guessed that it would end in a few episodes. Now I want to see where this goes, I hope I'm not the only one who feels that way.
Posted by Sarumarine

The military? Purple fog? Micheal's Raincoat Killer finger wag? Thomas in a dress? What the hell is going on in this game!?

I must know more.

• 127 results