128 Comments
  • 128 results
Posted by CharAznable

"Smoke 'em up, figure it out!" will be the motto for my detective agency some day.

Edited by Lingxor

So when did they get this infinite ammo submachine gun that makes the combat even more trivial than it already was??

Posted by InfamousBIG
@DeathbyYeti said:
" why did that lamp explode "
Posted by SuperfluousMoniker

Scuse Harry while he kisses the sky.

Posted by TripMasterMunky

Can't wait until next episode.

Posted by Bruce

Am I the only one who laughed hysterically when Vinny was gunnin' the car to get to Thomas and then just crashed right into a fence?

Posted by Phished0ne
@Adamant_Lungs:  I implore you to read "The Bells" by Edgar Allen Poe please.
Posted by Curufinwe

I'm getting so behind because the video is always so slow at night.  Sigh.

Posted by Mayu_Zane
@Witty_Hatter: Harry said it's only in small doses now, little traces from that first attack. Apparently some people are more resistant to the effect than others. At this point, Agent York thinks whoever the killer is, it's someone who's sensitive to the rain.
Posted by BradRigsby

It's like blue's clues but with zombies

Posted by SoftButtCheeks

Episode is very strange and chock full of LOLs

So Thomas is a cross-dressing man slave to The Raincoat Killer? ...fantastic

Posted by armaan8014
@guilherme said:
" Vinny hitting the fence was the best "
Posted by 34wsdfsdfwe

Try the Magnum out. Do it. DO IT!

Posted by Winternet

I'm eager for episode 32. I hope they find gigantic dog.

Posted by Baal_Sagoth
@geirdaniel said:
" Try the Magnum out. Do it. DO IT! "
Yes! Second time I started salivating when they opened the inventory and ended up being disappointed. Although that's totally a thing I do too - buying new toys in games and than forgetting all about them.

This has to be among my favorite episodes yet. I was already sold when York ended that lame-ass AI-meltdown fight with the zombie getting stuck behind the statues with the most inappropriate "Amazing" comment yet. And it just got crazier and better from there - complete with extremely funny comments for all of it.
Posted by zaglis

MAGNUM. Im going freaking insane!!! I wanna see it how it shoots.

Edited by LucyGlitter

Wow. That was a brilliant explanation. It was much better than I expected. This game's story is turning out to be quite superb. Alos, Thomas' whole thing freaked the frick out of me. GEORGE IS SO THE KILLER ITS SO OBVIOUS!

Posted by core1065

What kind of crappy police forces doesn't check someones house first...

Posted by Godlyawesomeguy
@core1065 said:
" What kind of crappy police forces doesn't check someones house first... "
That's how Greenvale police get the job done. By overlooking the most obvious spots a missing person would be.
Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG

Ok that just explained a lot...  I dont know why but I laughed really hard when Jeff talked about purp

Posted by Arlowa

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

@core1065 said:
" What kind of crappy police forces doesn't check someones house first... "
That's how Greenvale police get the job done. By overlooking the most obvious spots a missing person would be.

Actually George does go there. You can also, and peek in his windows. He won't be there.

Posted by UitDeToekomst

having watched both endurance runs up to this point, i really wish i had done so before i purchased and played through the game. these ED's really make the excruciating boredom palpable, so i certainly would have avoided buying this despite the cheap sub-$10 i paid for it.

Posted by toastface

Anyone else notice that Harry's man servant guy had the same finger waving animation as the raincoat killer in earlier episodes?

Posted by AlexanderSheen
Posted by FriskyBat

The Vinny and Jeff endurance run - accept no substitutes!

Posted by ArtisanBreads

I can look at all of Wikipedia, right from here

Posted by Glottery

That moment around 04:50 is one of the highlights of the whole V&J run for me. It's just so stupid, even on DP standards. Like Jeff remarks, it's a zombie. The same type of enemy you've killed since the beginning of the game and the situation at that moment doesn't have you unarmed or incapacitated in any way, you can just shoot her in the face. Why'd you add that scene? How...why...hnnrghl!