191 Comments
  • 191 results
Posted by PLWolf

Dammit!! This should've just been a 2 hour episode.

Posted by IchiroYagiza

This isn't over yet, Zach...
Posted by moji22
@Carlidus: 

Yeah, "never point a weapon at something you don't want to see destroyed." Nice going, Jeff. 

Speaking of weapons, I knew that magnum would be useful for boss fights. Who knew George would've been that twisted? Anyway, nice hour long episode today... this ER is almost over :(
Posted by gbrading

Is it over? It's never over. The Endurance Run continues! Kaysen kidnapped Emily!
Posted by Shinri

Not the finale.

Edited by fox01313

Got to this part in the game & expected the next moment after the gun range is the zombies driving cars with the same accuracy as on foot. 

Wonder if this game would have done better if every boss fight was against someone in a red dress. Along with Emily coming to save the day by driving through the boss with an ambulance with deputy willie riding on the top of the vehicle.

I really do hope that they run into that one other driving experience that I did when I was playing this, curious to hear their reaction to what the other team encountered already (also should be amusing when the other team hits this point in the game to revisit an old friend).

Posted by LordAndrew

Hit him with the Megaton Hammer!

Posted by EpicBenjamin
@DjDonFrancisco said:
"This stair music is amazing. Don't you agree Zach? "

Yes i do.
Posted by kollay

This shit is fucking better than watching LOST.

Posted by Ktargo

I approve of Jeff sneaking in Metal Gear engrish as they enter the shooting range. As adept as ever, I see.

Posted by Shinri
@DjDonFrancisco said:
" This stair music is amazing. Don't you agree Zach? "
Yes.
Posted by Blackmoore

This is exactly how to celebrate Victoria Day.

Posted by PK_Koopa

Duder its over?

Posted by Heliosicle

I love York.

Posted by BigChief

Oh man, so many good moments in this episode. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?

Edited by Earthborn

Video game cliche #201: A bad guy says he's achieved immortality through a cultish ritual. The player must find and shoot the glowing red "weak spot" on his back.  Then he'll die.
Posted by Wiseblood

What a terrible place for a load screen.  Why would they need to be loading anything at that moment anyway?

Posted by Eaxis

Great episode!
Posted by blacklab

Play intramurals, brother!

Edited by onarum

ok, now I'm 100% sure they'll never explain all the York going in and out of zombie land thing....

Given George turning all Japanese demon didn't raised any questions.... at all...

Posted by adoggz

god damn it, this was suppose to END!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Sanj

From what i've read, it seems like the VJ ER could end either the next episode or the one after. Can anyone verify this?
Edited by gamer1313
@onarum said:

ok, now I'm 100% sure they'll never explain all the York going in and out of zombie land thing....

Given George turning all Japanese demon didn't raised any questions.... at all...

If they don't explain it, then I'll just read about it in Tvtropes. They explain everything.

If any of the "theories" on Persona 4 they have there is even slightly true, then all i know about the series have been complete lies, lol
Posted by sushisteve
@moji22: I dunno, he seemed really shady at the start of the game, but Swery putting in things like bringing George flowers or gradually accepting York kind of put a damper on that suspicion. When he revealed the scars on his back and pretty much was responsible for finishing off Becky and Diane, it seemed pretty clear that he was somehow responsible...but I have to say Thomas really came out of nowhere.
Posted by Lake

George was 'roid raging.

Posted by Mooshu

York is one badass motherfucker.

Posted by TheCreamFilling

Shame, I thought it'd be longer.

Posted by BRNK

Is it sad that I care way way more about the ending of DP than Lost?

Posted by dvdwalker8

George is a FREAK. "Shut your crap, York" is one of the best quotes in the game.
Posted by Crushed

Holy shit, George boss fight music is awesome.

Posted by Zeninnnnnnnn

Anyone else getting mad Legends of the hidden temple vibes from the final battle music?

Posted by Nux

I almost lost it when Vinny said "I almost forgot that Thomas got a hook to the face" Also Persona 4 reference 20.
Posted by Konanda

I love SWERY. Also yep you guys have a little longer to go. Oh and right before the credit sequence happens you can do a ton of sidequests.

Posted by JayCee

Excellent time for a load screen.

Posted by Nasar7
@Earthborn said:
" Video game cliche #201: A bad guy says he's achieved immortality through a cultish ritual. The player must find and shoot the glowing red "weak spot" on his back.  Then he'll die. "
And yet this one was tons more entertaining than the final RE5 Wesker fight.
Posted by MisterSamMan

STREEEEEEEEEEET FIGHTER!

Posted by RE_Player1

I've been waiting for this all weekend :)

Posted by TadThuggish

Who would have thought that Capcom woudl lend their characters to this game?

Posted by RobotHamster

Ahhhh as soon as he started the little York part he needed to turn around, there was a trading card behind him!!!!!!!!! Oh well no big deal.

Posted by Spacs

charlie showed up and started casting zio on george. word.
Posted by Gabriel

Quint's car woot.

Posted by warxsnake
@Wiseblood said:
" What a terrible place for a load screen.  Why would they need to be loading anything at that moment anyway? "
It's a shit engine with probably no streaming mesh or texture capabilities, so they probably just have to keep unloading the map you were in and loading the next sequence without any smooth transitions.
Posted by MisterMouse

long episode!

Posted by RelentlessKnight

wow, the real george is such a bitch

Posted by gohangvo

York has got zingers for days. He profiled the bejeezus out of George!

Posted by Yzzerdd

This finale is leagues ahead of LOST's.

Posted by mutha3
@warxsnake said:
" @Wiseblood said:
" What a terrible place for a load screen.  Why would they need to be loading anything at that moment anyway? "
It's a shit engine with probably no streaming mesh or texture capabilities, so they probably just have to keep unloading the map you were in and loading the next sequence without any smooth transitions. "
Oh,come on. This is the only  inappropriate loading screen in the entire game.
Posted by Smokay

Stair music reminds me of twin peaks intro

Posted by McDayman

I think I've got it figured out!

****DEADLY PREMONITION THEORY BELOW!  MAY BE A SPOILER!****

The zombies and the red seeds all come back to the purple mist saturating the town.  But York has seen the seeds before!  How?  Because Kaysen's been distributing them as a traveling salesman.  All of York's cases stem back to the red seeds causing people to go berserk, and Kaysen's been involved from the start.  In Harry's flashback of the people spreading that purple mist from the clock tower, didn't you notice the particularly fat soldier wearing a gas mask?  I love this game.
Posted by HaciendaSquish

"Shut your crap" is the new "get bent."

• 191 results