191 Comments
  • 191 results
Edited by Max_Hydrogen

Super Sayen George!

You know when something is so predictable, you think it was put there deliberately to throw you off? That's what I thought about George being the killer. I expected some great unbelievable plot twist... but no, that would be asking too much from an inferior game. DP comes replete with generic Japanese villain speech about being a God blah blah blah... Man, do all Japanese men want to fell good by hurting others? They sure are a visceral people. A bloody peace sign... oh! I get it!

Let all us shut our crap, for that is the way to grow vegetables to easily make. All your base are belong to us! You spoony bard!

YES! The Persona Crew Street Wheels are BACK!! Now we can ride this Endurance Run to some sweet ass dénoument!

Posted by K9

Is the staircase song present in deadly premonition soundtrack? I

Posted by Civraz

the suspense is killing me! No idea what could happen from here...

Posted by NekuCTR
@Max_Hydrogen said:
" Super Sayen George!

You know when something is so predictable, you think it was put there deliberately to throw you off? That's what I thought about George being the killer. I expected some great unbelievable plot twist... but no, that would be asking too much from an inferior game. DP comes replete with generic Japanese villain speech about being a God blah blah blah... Man, do all Japanese men want to fell good by hurting others? They sure are a visceral people. A bloody peace sign... oh! I get it!  Let all us shut our crap, for that is the way to grow vegetables to easily make. All your base are belong to us! You spoony bard!  YES! The Persona Crew Street Wheels are BACK!! Now we can ride this Endurance Run to some sweet ass dénoument! "
Why don't you wait until the end of the god damn game to make your stereotypical, hateful, and racist comments about a game that you don't even have to be associated with.
Edited by Slaneesh

Could it be anymore obvious who George is reffering to.

I mean hes bin running around with that red tree since the start of the game. Woundt most people gues he was invovled considering who made this game.

Posted by buzz_clik

...or as I like to call him, Blankuma.

Moderator Online
Edited by Bummey

Super Sayan, really? I mean, I know it's Japanese but... Come on, SWERY.

Edited by TaylorPollock

Evil George is my very favorite Troll Doll.

Plus when Vinny voiced baby York screaming, "Aaaaah!" as he ran from one creepy red dressed dead girl to the next made me laugh so hard I came way too close to dumping my laptop on the floor.

Pumping 150 rounds into a zombie and causing it to go into the spastic "Zombie Death Dance" just never gets old for me.

Edited by ashogo
@Wiseblood said:

" What a terrible place for a load screen.  Why would they need to be loading anything at that moment anyway? "

You know what, that was so out of place it was funny.

That was a disappointing boss fight though, to say the least.
Posted by ashogo
@Haru48: wow, uncalled for.
Posted by ShadzKing

I AM A GOD!

Posted by drew327

I guess it makes sense that kaysen would have the seeds; he has been carrying around a red plant the whole game

Posted by JUSTICE_CAT

OH GOD I KNOW WHO IT IS

Posted by SoftButtCheeks

too many lolipops

Posted by Citizengamer

<wailing young York comes to a slow halt in front of Thomas>

"Aaaaaaaaah whoa! Uh ..."

Posted by armaan8014

FUN

Posted by Crono

lol the Zombie shooting gallery stuff was awesome.  This just proves that DP has the scariest zombies - not only can they shoot guns, but they also practice at a shooting gallery lol

Posted by Zanthox

Sooo close! Can't wait for tomorrow!

Posted by animateria

I knew it!

The seeds were found in other cases in different states... 

A trucker who goes to different states... AND gives away small red trees?

I didn't know how much Kaysen would be involved but I knew he was a big part in the case.

Edited by Wandering_Idiot

I'm surprised Jeff missed the stair music being a straight-up homage to the opening credits for Twin Peaks, him being a fan and all.  See:  around 0:35 here-

Edited by MachoFantastico

York is the definition of cool. That George vs York battle was some intense stuff.  

Amazing episode of the Endurance Run. 

Posted by Baal_Sagoth

"Fuck tha police coming straight from the FBI..." 
We're getting kindo cocky. You might even say we're rolling with a bit of an Attitude, isn't that right Zack?!?

Edited by Homeslice

I agree, but I think it sounds more like the Laura Palmer theme from TP. Here's Angelo talking about how he came up with it. GREAT piano version.

@Wandering_Idiot said:

" I'm surprised Jeff missed the stair music being a straight-up homage to the opening credits for Twin Peaks, him being a fan and all.  See:  around 0:35 here-"

Posted by omgmetalgear

man, this game is gets real weird.

Posted by PistolPackinPoet

shut your crap is the new get bent

Posted by PistolPackinPoet

Holy shit its Sheamus with brown hair!

Posted by Roomrunner

"i'm ready." 

*clickclickclickclickclick*

Posted by Jedted
@Homeslice said:
"I agree, but I think it sounds more like the Laura Palmer theme from TP. Here's Angelo talking about how he came up with it. GREAT piano version. 

I just watched an episode of Twin Peaks and i recognized that theme immediatly!  Pretty cool that they used it in the game and it fits perfectly with York walking/running up the stairs. 
Posted by InfamousBIG

Dude, this game got ultra weird/ Japanese all of a sudden.  Indigo Prophecy- style.

Posted by BagSquad

george is a pretty kinky dude

Posted by sparkster82

Aww man!The killer is George!Damn!I lost a bet i thought it was Thomas 
and even is the mastermind is Kaysen I still lost.
Posted by LucyGlitter
@InfamousBIG said:
" Dude, this game got ultra weird/ Japanese all of a sudden.  Indigo Prophecy- style. "
I know. It kinda ruined all the mystery for me.
Edited by LiK

this battle was pretty annoying. but sorta challenging.

Edited by lamegame621

Holy shit and balls, that guy is intense!!!

@Homeslice said:

" I agree, but I think it sounds more like the Laura Palmer theme from TP. Here's Angelo talking about how he came up with it. GREAT piano version.

Posted by princess_zelda

both kaysen and george lick their hands when they're talking about sex. is this something that swery does

Posted by TheHakku

I love how we all knew what Vinny was thinking after he got hurt just a little bit at that one point.

Posted by MrBubbles

jeff's awesome twin peaks references continue to the end with "some times your arms bend back?"

Edited by MattClassic

Fuck tha (zombie)police

Posted by AlexanderSheen
Posted by ArtisanBreads

Shut your crap york!