204 Comments
Posted by Crono
@RobotHamster said:
" Oh Brad your terrible skills and lack of common sense is whats makes us come back to watch and cringe. "
I couldn't agree more!
Posted by Lunar_Aura

I'm still watching BR!!! SO GOOOOD!
Posted by xdan0x

Vinny and Ryan as the next ER duo plz!!

Posted by Jimbo_N

Brads two favorite words through this whole endurance run: "Boom!" when he lands a good hit and "Oh come on!" when he takes one. I swear. He says "come on" more than Marcus Fenix himself. good stuff!
Posted by Spiral_Stars
@Crushed: I think the last thing Brad will ever do is watch anything Deadly Premonition related ever again.
Posted by Wacomole

If Deadly Premonition has taught me anything, it's that now I know the next time I come across someone who's just landed face first on the end of a giant swinging hook, I'll smile wryly and sigh, "Ah Good Times" as I saunter away whistling the Greendale "whistly" tune.

Posted by Sanj

In Brad's defense, the actual gameplay of this game is shit.
Posted by Olivaw

Look guys, Bradley just has poor reflex time. It's a medical condition.

Light bounces off objects and reaches his eyes slower than ours, okay?

Posted by Gaff
@Olivaw said:
" Look guys, Bradley just has poor reflex time. It's a medical condition. Light bounces off objects and reaches his eyes slower than ours, okay? "
I propose the hypothesis that Brad's voice affects the density of the air around him, possibly reflecting / refracting light. I call the Shoemaker Effect.
Posted by Aelric

The funny thing is, I think Brad and Ryan hate this game more than Jeff and Vinny, but Ryan certainly seems to 'get it' a lot better.

Posted by Tsukiyomi
@Detrian said:
"  
Wow look at all those attacks we didn't get to see in VJ because they are not retarded!

Wow, someone gets angry watching people play a game?
You know what I did? I skipped past most of that crap.
Posted by Twocat

This was so painful to watch. Jesus, what will the Kaysen fight be like.

Posted by HatKing
@Gaff said:
" @Olivaw said:
" Look guys, Bradley just has poor reflex time. It's a medical condition. Light bounces off objects and reaches his eyes slower than ours, okay? "
I propose the hypothesis that Brad's voice affects the density of the air around him, possibly reflecting / refracting light. I call the Shoemaker Effect. "

Ahahaha.... this!
Posted by trophyhunter

holy shit there is different dialogue

Posted by LutonHatter

As much as watching some of the BR run has been frustrating. There has been some great tense video watching moments.

Posted by Detrian
@Tsukiyomi said:
" @Detrian said:
"  
Wow look at all those attacks we didn't get to see in VJ because they are not retarded!
 Wow, someone gets angry watching people play a game? You know what I did? I skipped past most of that crap. "
Oh no I enjoyed it a lot. We got to see mostly axe throwing in VJ so I'm glad Brad is a retarded baby that probably needs the controller taped to his hands so it doesn't fall off.
Posted by lordofultima

I think ryan will be stoked by the conclusion of this game, that's just my guess.

Posted by Superkenon
@Aelric said:
" The funny thing is, I think Brad and Ryan hate this game more than Jeff and Vinny, but Ryan certainly seems to 'get it' a lot better. "
The more you understand Deadly Premonition, the more you just have to hate it.
Edited by moji22
@Gaff: 

Oh, now that is gold. 

@trophyhunter:

Different dialogue, really? Didn't catch it... what was it?
Posted by BenderUnit22

Y A Y

Posted by LeBart

"I think we may have a problem here" 

I laughed so hard.

Posted by DjDonFrancisco

It's funny watching Brad struggle at all of the sections that Vinny breezed through. He could learn a thing or two from the Master of Bufu.

Edited by XartaX

if they weren't bringing out the magnum why couldn't they just get in close and wait for the uppercut swing all the time and shoot him when he's exposed :| at least then you get in loads of shots instead of waiting for the stupid pose then getting in *one* 10mm bullet <.<

Also he forgot how to strafe? :< Always keep your face to the enemy :p

I like how shooting him at invulnerable spots is the crate-shooting sound, tho :D

Posted by Carlidus

and why aren't they using the m4? they didn't like how it sounded?

Posted by Besetment

Caaaaaaaaatch

Posted by Ghostiet

Reading VJ-tards rambling how the BR run isn't the VJ one is painful.

Posted by Lambert

Wait, how is Team BR not even done yet? Granted, I haven't watched Team BR since episode 10 (?), but that was because they were so far ahead of Team VJ. I also remember that Team BR would regularly have 1 hour episodes vs. the 30 minute episodes of Team VJ.

And it is still hilarious that people are bitching at Brad. Hey, folks! The game is a piece of shit! Also, why have been watching for all this time anyways?

Posted by John

lol, brad dies so many times in comparison to vinny. XD

Posted by frostyxc

It's hilarious when people who haven't played the game say that it's a "piece of shit" and that is the reason why Brad is having problems. Watch the Vinny-Jeff Endurance Runs and see how that argument holds up. I'm no game wizard, but even I got through George without dying or considering the 10mm the best gun in the game because the clip is huge.

Brad's stubborn and does things his own way, for better or worse. How many times has Ryan given advice, only to be ignored or told that he's wrong? How many times has Brad done something the polar opposite of what he just said he would do? The dude's playing on a different wavelength most of us can't comprehend--that's just the way it is. It's not the game's fault that he can't read the button prompts or understand what inventory is useful.  I do find it simultaneously hilarious and frustrating to watch, however, so no harm done.

I give a lot of respect to Brad's mother and girlfriend, though. They must be very patient women! ;)

Posted by DjDonFrancisco

Tomorrow we will witness the most grandest of finale's.....for the second time!

Posted by MisterMouse

use the magnum brad...

Posted by CaptainFish

LOL at Brad triggering the insta-kill animation twice in a row.

Posted by paulunga

Heh, stuck with the submachine gun until the end. Strange choice.

Edited by Crushed

VJ final continue count: 6
BR current continue count: 21 and probably rising

Posted by Make_Me_Mad

Both Endurance Runs have been awesome so far.  I can't wait to see how Brad and Ryan compare to Vinny and Jeff's horrified silence through the finale.  Also impressed at Brad taking on George with just the SMG, ballsy move but it went much faster than I was expecting.

Edited by gbrading

And that's the way the zombie melts. Or doesn't, as the case may be. 

Hilarious York just walking out into the shooting range and immediately being shot. TWICE.
Posted by frostyxc

Oh, I almost forgot...

For those of you looking to delve into "Twin Peaks" after watching these endurance runs, please ignore Ryan's advice to Brad about skipping the the last two-thirds of the second season after the Laura Palmer case is solved. The whole season is pretty darn awesome! There's spelunking, chess, pine weasel awareness, David Duchovny with shaved legs, and... BILLY ZANE! How can you pass that up?!? The James/Donna storyline could have been snipped, as it is pretty weak, but... BILLY ZANE! Need I say more?

I'm guessing Ryan never actually saw all of the second season and is just relaying bogus second-hand information. Anyway, watch it all or go home! Don't wuss out part of the way through!

Posted by jos1ah
@frostyxc:
Haha! Totally agree. I got through the whole game without dying other than during QTE's. Mostly cause the game keeps you swimming in health kits, but also because the controls are easily mastered. Did Brad play any Resident Evil game? I thought he loved RE5. 
Anyway, unlike Vinny, it was fun to watch Brad suck and blame the game in the process. I mean, he was almost mindless! Lol. That difference kept me watching both VJ and BR to completion.
Posted by TheYear20XX

Haters gonna hate. These videos are still entertaining.

Posted by JTHomeslice

Turkey sandwich! Clap clap clapclapclap

Posted by Spiritof

Brad can't help it that he was dropped on his head as a baby.

It's bad parenting, just like Agent York.

Posted by Catolf
@Detrian said:
" @Tsukiyomi said:
" @Detrian said:
"  
 Wow, someone gets angry watching people play a game? You know what I did? I skipped past most of that crap. "
Oh no I enjoyed it a lot. We got to see mostly axe throwing in VJ so I'm glad Brad is a retarded baby that probably needs the controller taped to his hands so it doesn't fall off. "
Every time I see a comment from you it sounds like your spewing shit from your mouth. Grow up. It's time to be a big boy. If your going to comment think before you do.
Posted by Xanth93

I laughed so hard about six minutes in when he walks into that room and the zombies that are lit on fire start assaulting him.

Posted by s7evn
@Gaff said:
" @Olivaw said:
I propose the hypothesis that Brad's voice affects the density of the air around him, possibly reflecting / refracting light. I call the Shoemaker Effect. "
lol, greatest post ever.
Posted by Baal_Sagoth
@Gaff said:
" @Olivaw said:
39 episodes and i finally get closure on this burning question! Add this to Brad's wiki immediately ;) 
You guys are spot on. I knew there had to be something I was just missing...
Posted by PHEDIA
@Crushed: Does Brad suck at games or something, because it seems like it is impossible to die in Deadly Premonition.
Posted by grasslunatic
@Gaff said:
" @Olivaw said:
QFT
Posted by StrikerTheLizard

Ryan must've read spoilers or something. He's way too good.

Posted by Baggykins
@Lambert said:
" Wait, how is Team BR not even done yet? Granted, I haven't watched Team BR since episode 10 (?), but that was because they were so far ahead of Team VJ. I also remember that Team BR would regularly have 1 hour episodes vs. the 30 minute episodes of Team VJ.  And it is still hilarious that people are bitching at Brad. Hey, folks! The game is a piece of shit! Also, why have been watching for all this time anyways? "
They reached a point where their game kept locking up and they did a lot of sidemissions to get it to let them pass on.
Posted by MadaRenrut

All this endurance run has done for me is to question all and any future reviews by Brad.  This entire endurance run has been Brad screwing up, not learning how to play the game or learn from his millions of mistakes from fighting the wall crawlers, etc.  All he does is talk shit about the game, blame the game, and Ryan is joining in on bashing the game because the player is crap.  If Brad just hates a game because he sucks at it, and sits there saying that the game is crap when he keeps screwing up then how can his reviews be taken seriously.