217 Comments
Posted by TurboMan

It's over, duder!

Posted by Nytrik

Good run BR! 

Posted by LeBart

Ryan you are my hero. You called every twist long in advance. 

Posted by Bacchus

Thanks for the Endurance Run, guys! 

I guess we can start on season 2 of TANG!?!?!

Posted by Aelric

Brad and Ryan, as sure as I was to think they would not have the patience for it, were the truly touched on this run, while Vinny and Jeff seemed real glad that it was over. Funny how you always get the unexpected, right, Zach?

Posted by DBoy
@gkhan said:
" I have a suggestion: how about you do an Endurance Run on a game that's actually, you know, good? How awesome would a Dragon Age endurance run be? How awesome would a Fallout 3 Endurance Run have been? I realize that you guys need to review these games, so you can't ER them, but two of you could hold off and ER them instead. Hows that sound? Wouldn't that be way, way more fun? "
No, it wouldn't be way, way more fun. 

I really enjoyed watching these guys, as well as Vinnie and Jeff, play through this game. In fact, it's because of this endurance run that I've went out and got the game for myself. Furthermore, they helped make the game somewhat popular with this endurance run. 

Nonetheless, very enjoyable ER guys. Kudos to the entire gang.
Posted by TurboMan

LOL @ Both ER's saying that the bee will have Kaysons face on it.

Posted by TheCheese33
@gkhan: That would be dumb as hell. You're missing the point.
Posted by Hairydutchman

I love how Brad and Ryan warmed up to this game. It has shit graphics and gameplay, but the story and the characters make it a special game.

Posted by gbrading

Thanks for another great Endurance Run guys! Watching Brad kinda struggle through it in places was all part of the charm. I hope all your "let's never do this again" bravado is quashed sooner rather than later.

Edited by 88Fingers

Did anyone pick up on Emily's words of    "Let me Die"
The same words all the "zombie" enemies said.

Oh yeah, thanks to Vinny, Jeff and especially Brad and Ryan for letting
us watch you endure :)

I'm pretty sure it won't be the last endurance run...
my fingers are crossed

all 88 of them  =P

Posted by corgorav

Thanks Brad and Ryan, this was an enjoyable ER, liked the double feature style and had something to look forward to every day. Can't wait for the next "season" of ER after some hiatus!

Posted by Crono

Wow its over!  When is the next one!?  :D

Posted by DemiGodRaven

I cant believe I watched this game twice.

Posted by Crushed

Still wish that the one of the teams had devoted themselves to side-quests.

Posted by armaan8014

That was great! Thanks!

Posted by TheYear20XX

Thanks guys! Really fun and enjoyable stuff. Looking forward to the next ER, whenever that may be, whoever that may be.

Posted by Baggykins

Congratulations to Bradley and Mr. Ryan Davis on their first completed Endurance Run. 
Their run had it's own charm and they seem like they enjoyed enduring in the end, hopefully they will jump into another game. 
Personally I enjoyed the BR credits roll episode more, they seemed more 'into it'.

Posted by gakon

Man-God Shane Bettenhausen!

Posted by FoxSan

Thanks for the ER, Brad and Ryan! No matter the skill, the team, or the game, the ERs tend to be the best part of my day. 

Deadly Premonition was a hell of a ride. Take a rest, you deserve it. But please do more ERs in the future. Please?

Posted by BigChief

Well done, gentlemen, you have endured! And a bonus kudos to Ryan for calling half the game before it happened.

Posted by MisterMouse

Thank you for the endurance run!

Posted by Spursfan20

THANKS on a great job.
Edited by Crushed

SWERY said that zombies are the spirits of the people from 50 years ago. They didn't exist physically, but in your mind.

Also Kaysen comes from the realm of the Red World, he was never human.

Posted by Sanj

I did seem like Brad was pretty off his game with the later episodes of the DP, and apparently he had some stuff going on in RL that may have affected his performance. So I can understand having other, more important, things on your mind that can affect the simplest of activities in a bad way.

That said, congrats Brad and Ryan for finishing!

Posted by Crushed
 Vinny & Jeff
 Brad & Ryan
Posted by Zeouterlimits

Wonder why they kind of both seem so eager to not do another endurance run.. 
I realise it eats in their work, but it is a popular feature on the site. 
Not that I want to see it abused and pointless, but definitely want them to continue doing them for special titles.

Posted by MetalBaofu
@gkhan said:

" I have a suggestion: how about you do an Endurance Run on a game that's actually, you know, good? How awesome would a Dragon Age endurance run be? How awesome would a Fallout 3 Endurance Run have been? I realize that you guys need to review these games, so you can't ER them, but two of you could hold off and ER them instead. Hows that sound? Wouldn't that be way, way more fun? "

You say that like they have done tons of ER's of shitty games. Unless I have really missed something there has been two ER's.   Deadly Premonition is them doing an ER of an entertaining, but admittedly bad, game. The Persona 4 ER is them doing an endurance run of a good game.  So far we have one of each.
Edited by Olivaw
@gkhan said:

No.

Because a) it is more entertaining for us because they can make fun of the game while they are playing it and b) everyone who wants to has already played Fallout 3 and Dragon Age because those are good games with a lot of exposure and watching a couple of other people play it would have just been boring.

The Endurance Run should be for weird, low-profile games that most people probably would not play.

Also I still wonder what's behind that door in the special room.
Posted by Shinri
@Crushed said:
"
 Vinny & Jeff
 Brad & Ryan
"
I did laugh at 6 continues vs. 21 continues.
Posted by SilenceUK
@Crushed said:
"SWERY said that zombies are the spirits of the people from 50 years ago. They didn't exist physically, but in your mind.  Also Kaysen comes from the realm of the Red World, he was never human. "

this
Posted by John

woow vinny and jeff never used that police phone, fuck. that could have saved a lot of episodes. lol

Posted by Detrian

Neither team thought about talking to the locals during the epilogue huh? What a crappy way to end the ERs.

Posted by mracoon

So new ER next week?

Posted by KiwiKamikaze

Awww, so sad it's over but thanks for enduring you guys! It was a fun watch.

Posted by hagridore

Awful game that somehow had good voice acting and a decent story (borrowing heavily from Twin Peaks of course.) I've still got questions, but knowing the source there are no answers.

Posted by Slubby

Awesome, guys.  Gonna miss this one.

Posted by Nighthawk871

Good-night, sweet York.

Posted by Rapid

Yay Endurance Run with Ryan playing! XD

Edited by mutha3
@Olivaw: Persona 4 is considered a great game by critics, the staff and people with good taste.

Deadly Premonition is considered a great game by people with good taste. Which is all that matters.
Posted by Titl

How appropriate - a cup of coffee for the last episode of the DP ER, thanks Ryan and Brad, for playing this game, and for enduring, so that we could enjoy alongside you.  

Posted by Insectecutor

On the morning radio podcast they have an interview with Swery via the voice actor who plays Francis York Morgan. It's pretty great. You can hear it at the 3hr 15m mark (yes, their podcast is stupid long)

Posted by Soap
@Crushed said:
"
 Vinny & Jeff
 Brad & Ryan
"
Jesus Brad, seriously.
Posted by Solskugga

Awesome stuff!!! GJ

Posted by MeatSim

Both Endurance Run are done now, nice job guys.
What does Willie the immortal Dog do now though?

Posted by Princess_Isabela

and thus DP magnificence comes to a conclusion. 
er's is what makes giantbomb unique in a sense, you guys should keep going doing those.

Posted by milhous

I really appreciated Ryan, and how gracious he was about the experience. Listening to them through this whole series, you get a sense for how frustrating and grueling this is for them at times, and to be able to step back a little here at the end and say "the flaws of this game are legion but I cared about it in a way I rarely do..." and be able to talk about why... that's awesome.

Posted by Inuzagi
An amazing endurance this was. My thanks to both ER's for doing this and another thanks to SWERY. I'd tip my hat off to  you SWERY if I had one.
Posted by limasol

can we get the statistics form the leader  boards section?

Posted by Sanaj

Thanks Brad and Ryan for this endurance run. 

Also, thank you SWERY and Jeff Kramer (the voice of York).