74 Comments
  • 74 results
Posted by Zereta
@Hashbrowns said:
" I'm not sure why space combat is being considered so radical or risky.  It's third-person perspective vehicle combat.  Halo does that, does it well and always has.  Granted, the grand scale of space is exciting, but mechanically, it's not like Bungie hasn't done vehicle combat before.  Did people say "who put GTA in my FPS!!!" when they saw the warthog for the first time?  Or "who put Crimson Skies in my FPS!!!" when they saw the banshee? "
Not sure who's going that crazy but its a big deal for some of us real hardcore Halo fans as well, we've been asking for a space battle since Halo CE came out. We cried for space even more when the book "Fall of Reach" came out and made space battles sound effing awesome. 

We're pleased Halo finally gets that. :D
Posted by zombie2011

Space is the place. 

So excited for this game.

Posted by Hashbrowns

I'm not sure why space combat is being considered so radical or risky.  It's third-person perspective vehicle combat.  Halo does that, does it well and always has.  Granted, the grand scale of space is exciting, but mechanically, it's not like Bungie hasn't done vehicle combat before. 

Did people say "who put GTA in my FPS!!!" when they saw the warthog for the first time?  Or "who put Crimson Skies in my FPS!!!" when they saw the banshee?
Posted by RedSpark47

Halofox looks so efen epic 

Posted by Worldturtle

In spaaaaaaace!

Posted by Coleslaw893

OK, I am officially hyped.

Posted by RavenX302
@ZForce915:  I certainly am as while. I kind of respect the series based on the first one, but come on...this franchise has to be the most stubborn franchise when it comes to change (excluding Dynasty Warriors). Although this truly looks much better, in my memory of the first game, it is still the exact same thing over and over again. 
Posted by Dad_Is_A_Zombie

Pretty impressive. Looks like Bungie is going out strong.

Posted by SHADOWINFINITE

Cool! The player gets to drive that awesome ship. And also the knives combat system is way better.

Posted by YoureAWizardHarry
@SoothsayerGB said:
" Isn't that how Halo 2 started?  Thats exactly what happened.  They are just re-releasing 2.  "
stop embarrassing yourself
Posted by YoureAWizardHarry

shit yes!!!!!!!!!!!
this is halo. 
and thank god they put flying back in the campaign!!!

Posted by SoothsayerGB

Isn't that how Halo 2 started?  Thats exactly what happened.  They are just re-releasing 2. 

Posted by Lazyaza

Not a fan of Halo but fuck this one looks sweet.

Posted by Bionicicide

The NASA fuel case camera cutscene was genius.

Posted by Agent47CSim2

Definitely the highlight of the Microsoft press conference. That Was Awesome!

Posted by simian

Like: the epicness of the combat scenarios that I've seen so far. No flood (so far).
Not Like: space combat? enemy types already seen before but re-scaled to be harder.

Posted by Kazona

Looks cool

Posted by s0mah

space!!!

Posted by Rockdalf

Noble 6, do a barrel roll!

Posted by tuque
@Lies: That's just what I thought too. "WTF? Somebody got Star Fox in my FPS!"
Posted by RocketCoug

Amazed

Posted by EmuLeader

Spaceships? Cool. hope its not overused

Posted by DystopiaX

space mission is definitely playable. Glad I already preordered my limited edition.

Posted by Wiseblood

Excuse me, I have to go to space now.

Posted by Vaancor

We're going TO THE MOOOONNN!!!!

Posted by MeatSim

Hey Noble 6! do a barrel roll!

Posted by MercuryCrusader

Halo: Combat Evolved looks pretty cool. Oh wait...

Posted by MAN_FLANNEL

Those sky boxes are so freaking pretty.  Marty continues to impress.

Posted by BenderUnit22

Looks like Halo

Posted by Toxin066

dude. Looks pretty good.

Posted by ManMadeGod

Glad to see them doing something new with Halo while still keeping the core game we all love. Can't wait to get this.

Posted by ICryCauseImEmo

icame

Posted by CarpeDeezNuts

I still like the stab animations

Posted by Capum15

So THATS what Seraph Fighters look like, fucking awesome.

Space combat?

... No. Fucking. Way. Now it's even harder to wait for Reach to come out.

Posted by DorianBlack

I came.

Posted by Damolition

As glad as I am to see the U shaped dropships the voice acting is shaping up to be pretty bad.

Posted by Sanryd

SPAYSE SHIPS FTW

Edited by AgileNate

I did not like the Beta much but the Single Player is looking great.

Edited by NTM

Exciting. I've played and beat all Halo games. I can't say any of them are one of my favorite games, because it's not even one of my favorite series. But I respect it enough to know that it is really great regardless. This just looks more exciting than any before it. Cool. One of the only problems I have with Halo is the voice acting. It doesn't seem plausible..

Posted by sander_dutch

Snoopy Halo Ace!

Posted by AlwaysAngry

Meh...  

The only Halo game I have is ODST (which has Halo 3's online,) and I'm already bored with Halo. The only was amazing while it lasted but the Reach BETA was...meh.

Posted by twhalen

I didn't know I wanted more Halo this much, but man, this trailer's gotten me even more excited! Guess I might not jump into the multiplayer first thing.

Posted by yogetoutdaway

AHHHHHHH NEEEDDDD!

Posted by Chewii101

Screw the haters, I am stoked for this game. 

Posted by ScreamingFist

Omfg! This looks bad ass!
Posted by Niccoles
@ZForce915:  Nope. I'm also getting tired of Halo
Posted by NeuralLink

Looks like something I'll play, for sure.

Posted by ZForce915

Am I the only one bored with Halo?

Posted by clarke0

If you can control that flying part that would be pretty neat. Most importantly though: health bars are back.

Posted by Jawshua

Looks pretty good.
  • 74 results