6 Comments
Posted by Tireyo
@Claude: Probably will be forever, but It'll come out regardless. = - D I'll be gulking over watching the videos of Zelda until then. = - P
Posted by Claude
@Tireyo643: I hear that Zelda's not coming out until 2011. That seems like forever.
Posted by Tireyo
@Claude:

Perhaps the Mario Sports Mix will include Golf. That would really be nice. I like Wave Race too, but it's never been on the top of my play list. I played the N64 version, and it was pretty good. Maybe we can wait to see if something happens this holiday where Wave Race might come out on surprise. You never know what is going to happen!! I like Pikmin, but the first one didn't reel me in like I hoped. Will probably have to play more of it., or try to get the 2nd one for GC.

F-Zero Wii would just be awesome, but until then I'll be enjoying the Zelda I've been waiting for. = - D
Posted by Claude

I'm pretty happy, but I would still like to see F-Zero, Mario Golf Wii and a new Wave Race. Where's the new Pikman game?

Posted by gingertastic_10

NEW ZELDA!!!!!! SKYWARD SWORD!!

Posted by Tireyo

Before

I really want E3 to be great this year for not only Nintendo, but Sony too. Microsoft had a nice conference. Ubisoft and EA doesn't really matter to me, although I did like the Sims 3 for consoles, and Rayman Origins.

What I would like to see at this years Nintendo Press Conference.

The Legend of Zelda (Wii)
New Starfox
New F-Zero 
Earthbound Wii
If they must have a Mario game, then I would like to see New Paper Mario in the style of an RPG. Not like Super Paper Mario.
And I want a surprise that will strongly appeal to me. 

Honorable mention: Golden Sun - Never played any of the games.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this years E3 will be good. If there is at least 2 or 3 games that will appeal to me, then in my mind it'll be a good and successful conference.

After

I am very impressed with this years Nintendo's Press Conference at E3. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword looks amazing, and I cannot wait until it releases. Best game showed at the event. Even though I was quite disappointed in not seeing a new Starfox or even a new F-Zero announced, there was certainly quite a few surprises that made up for that. Being a Donkey Kong Country fanatic, I can't help but have a place in my heart for Donkey Kong Country Returns. I cannot wait to get my hands on that game as well. I really hope that it'll captivate me like the older DKC games. Also, It was interesting to see Kid Icarus: Uprising and Kirby: Epic Yarn. Although I'm not too much of a fan of the series, these games certainly caught my attention unlike the other games. Metroid: Other M looks great, but it hasn't caught my in into getting it. I do feel that Goldeneye is certainly a surprise to many gamers, just not this gamer. I played it n the N64, but it just didn't appeal to me and I wasn't hooked. I don't really know what to think of Mario Sports Mix, but maybe It'll be good. It would be nice if there was golf section in the game. Golden Sun: Dark Dawn looks interesting, but I'm not entirely hooked. The last game worth mentioning is Wii Party. I can't help but like the board game feature. The important thing to think about is whether if Wii Party is going to be good enough to play or not. It has a chance in reeling me in, but at this time it does fail to do that. Gonna have to see more. Anyways, if there is a podcast of Mission Failed this week, I would love to share my interests in these games listed above in more detail, along with the new Nintendo 3DS. Thanks for reading, and hope that you have enjoyed E3 like I have.

Notice: Will not mention Sony or Microsoft games, because I only have a Wii. = - ( Although I might share my thoughts on the Kinect for the 360 and the new 360 if in the event a new Mission Failed podcast comes up on impressions of E3, because there is a lot to say.

-Tireyo643 (Tyler York)