121 Comments
  • 121 results
Posted by BigChief

Overlord is actually pretty great. I dug the whole sci-fi horror vibe of it, and the music was fantastic. I also liked that it was a bit longer and more involved that previous Bioware offerings. And any time Simon Templeman voices characters is alright with me.

Posted by ammahoela

adapt is my fav.

Edited by Vendetta

The hammerhead sucks in this one nearly as much as the Mako sucked in the first one. I hope they leave vehicular scenarios out of Mass Effect 3 completely.

After watching this I went and played through Mass Effect 2 again.

Also... Singularity and warp, Vinny, singularity and warp!

Posted by detectivepbert

They should have done this quicklook with a clear save.  I think one of the most enjoyable parts of DLC is to run through this sort of thing with a level 25+ character and just obliterate any geth in sight.

Posted by LiquidPrince
@Vendetta said:
" The hammerhead sucks in this one nearly as much as the Mako sucked in the first one. I hope they leave vehicular scenarios out of Mass Effect 3 completely.  After watching this I went and played through Mass Effect 2 again.  Also... Singularity and warp, Vinny, singularity and warp! "
I found absolutely nothing wrong with the Mako in the first game.
Posted by Vendetta
@LiquidPrince said:
" @Vendetta said:
" The hammerhead sucks in this one nearly as much as the Mako sucked in the first one. I hope they leave vehicular scenarios out of Mass Effect 3 completely.  After watching this I went and played through Mass Effect 2 again.  Also... Singularity and warp, Vinny, singularity and warp! "
I found absolutely nothing wrong with the Mako in the first game. "
You may be the only one on earth.
Posted by LiquidPrince
@Vendetta said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" @Vendetta said:
You may be the only one on earth. "
Nothing wrong at all. It's like people didn't know you could hold down LT and aim... Plus it made the world feel bigger and more epic. 
Posted by Vendetta
@LiquidPrince said:
" @Vendetta said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" @Vendetta said:
Nothing wrong at all. It's like people didn't know you could hold down LT and aim... Plus it made the world feel bigger and more epic.  "

Aiming had little to do with it.
Posted by LiquidPrince
@Vendetta said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" @Vendetta said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" @Vendetta said:
Nothing wrong at all. It's like people didn't know you could hold down LT and aim... Plus it made the world feel bigger and more epic.  "
 Aiming had little to do with it. "
In fact, I quite liked it.
Posted by Noremac1991
Best DLC for ME2 So far!!! Just a shame it took only 25mins to complete :(
Posted by Jimeee

Hey Vinny, The anti-armor power Brad was talking about  was Warp, not singularity. Warp eats through armor. On Insanity most enemies have armor and Biotic powers wont work until it is gone.

Posted by ZOOMER_ZERO

HEY! That's my Lady Shepard in this video

Posted by Wasara88

hah going in to a mission full of synthetics with an adept and with miranda and jacob.

Posted by LiK

This was a great DLC. Shadow Broker actually best it tho. :D

Posted by GS_Dan

Wow, 360 UI is weird.

Posted by MarkWahlberg
@LiquidPrince said:
" @Vendetta said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" @Vendetta said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
" @Vendetta said:
 Aiming had little to do with it. "
In fact, I quite liked it. "
 I thought that besides the inability to look down, the Mako was fine, it was just the worlds you used it in sucked balls. Lots of great big nothings that were a bitch to traverse. Also, I didn't realize it until halfway through my second playthrough, but the Mako totally has a jetpack-jumpy thing. Which is awesome and actually helps a lot. 

(please excuse my commenting 3 months after the fact).
Posted by LiquidPrince
@MarkWahlberg:  No problem.
Posted by Venatio

Just finished this a moment ago so i felt like coming back and watching this QL again

Got it for 200 MSP, thought that it was awesome, great ending, I went with the paragon decision

And also, I love using the Hammerhead, I hope it returns in Mass Effect 3, the area you drove it around in was beautiful

Posted by Andheez

Analysis:
Defenseless herbivores are not match for guided missiles.

Posted by rosebud04
@LiquidPrince said:

" @MarkWahlberg:  No problem. "

Edited by falling_fast

is this the easiest difficulty setting? 

honest question.  I skipped the lower difficulty settings entirely, and just played the game through on intense my first time, so I don't know.