Cool

Posted by ThatFrood

Video no worky

Posted by kidIKD

not working?

Posted by cstrang

Busted.

Posted by streetninja

I tried the demo and didn't care for it, but this is coming from someone that really didn't care for Bushido Blade either.

Posted by chogi

duder!

Posted by scarace360

DUDER!

Posted by paulunga
@streetninja: This is nothing like Bushido Blade. If anything it's closer to Soul Calibur.
Posted by Hockeymask27

Broken. Guess i ll go play the actual game. For people on th fence, just ask yourself do you go fucky Yeah when some gets a body part chop off. If yes buy If no then do not.

Posted by Mezmero

The stream died.  EDIT: Daigo won?  Well that sucks...

Posted by bh0y

Stream not found

Posted by HooliganTuesday

Giantbomb doesn't contain enough Bro to run the Deadliest Warrior.

Edited by Kovski

I'd hoped it would be a new  Bushido Blade game, cause the original Bushido Blade is still awesome because samurai duels is cool to the f:ing bone, but it's really getting old with it's ps1 graphics so.. please give me a new Bushido Blade game and not something like it's sequels or this.  

Posted by BruceLeet

Not working here either :|

Posted by Legend

Will we ever know what happens when Pirate fights Samurai? Tune in soon... when drew fixes the video.

Posted by CrazyCraven

ahhh. broken.

Posted by Fubar

gief fun plx

Posted by PlasmaMachine

SNEAK PREVIEW OF EVO '11!

Posted by TheC0ndor

Duder its Over! :(

Posted by m2cks

Meh, I think I'll just stick with Bushido Blade.
Posted by PjotrLeschenko

first time this happened to me D:

Posted by Civraz

Quick! Someone call the Top Men!

Posted by Jais

Doesn't work for me either... :(

Posted by grhud5194

These kids at my show think Deadliest Warrior is the greatest show ever, God, does that annoy me.
Posted by MordeaniisChaos

I played the demo, thought it was shit. It takes a single combo to kill or be killed. The ranged throws can one hit. The AI can literally spear your face the instant the match starts, and boom, your dead.  Did I mention that blocking with your GIANT SHIELD only really halves the damage you take, and doesn't cover your upper body/head from getting hit, even though its probably bigger than the guy behind it? Yeah. This game isn't good. It's almost like the Call of Duty of fighters. Who ever lands a hit first is prolly gunna win, and there is a pretty good chance that that will be because that first hit just happened to slice the other dudes head off or something. 
So it should be a given that I'm pretty interested to watch this video ^.^ I hope they got one hit stabified :3

Posted by ajamafalous

Video's busted.

Posted by BankyEdwards015

Video no worky!

Posted by zombie2011

Damn i was kinda pumped for this.

Posted by Tebbit

Mama Mia!

Posted by CandleJakk

Where are the TOP MEN?

Posted by RVonE

Duder!
Posted by ajamafalous

OH GOD DOES ANYONE EVEN WORK ON SATURDAY

WILL WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY TO WATCH THIS QL

Posted by Nux

Someone call Drew.
Edited by Depth
@MordeaniisChaos said:

" I played the demo, thought it was shit. It takes a single combo to kill or be killed. The ranged throws can one hit. The AI can literally spear your face the instant the match starts, and boom, your dead.  Did I mention that blocking with your GIANT SHIELD only really halves the damage you take, and doesn't cover your upper body/head from getting hit, even though its probably bigger than the guy behind it? Yeah. This game isn't good. It's almost like the Call of Duty of fighters. Who ever lands a hit first is prolly gunna win, and there is a pretty good chance that that will be because that first hit just happened to slice the other dudes head off or something. So it should be a given that I'm pretty interested to watch this video ^.^ I hope they got one hit stabified :3 "

You need some tactics and skills to be good at this game, and it sounds like you dont have neither.
Posted by Make_Me_Mad

I hope they take some time to figure the game out.  From the review it seems like they got the impression that the first person who takes a hit will end up dead, but most of the time when I'm killed it's from someone I had on the ropes pulling out a parry or a guard breaker before I can finish them and hacking me up.  It's surprisingly fun, as long as you don't mind dying a lot.

Posted by AndrewB

Nary a Duder in sight...

Posted by EasyPeasey

OH GOD WHAT IS THIS

Posted by warxsnake
@PlasmaMachine said:
" SNEAK PREVIEW OF EVO '11! "
lol
Posted by RVonE
@Depth said:
"@MordeaniisChaos said:

" I played the demo, thought it was shit. It takes a single combo to kill or be killed. The ranged throws can one hit. The AI can literally spear your face the instant the match starts, and boom, your dead.  Did I mention that blocking with your GIANT SHIELD only really halves the damage you take, and doesn't cover your upper body/head from getting hit, even though its probably bigger than the guy behind it? Yeah. This game isn't good. It's almost like the Call of Duty of fighters. Who ever lands a hit first is prolly gunna win, and there is a pretty good chance that that will be because that first hit just happened to slice the other dudes head off or something. So it should be a given that I'm pretty interested to watch this video ^.^ I hope they got one hit stabified :3 "

You need some tactics and skills to be good at this game, and it sounds like you dont have neither. "

Double negative, son!
Posted by ColinRyan

First duder in a while :(

Posted by Jayzz

Video won't load! Nuuuu

Edited by Milkman

And we're back!

And with Alex no less.

Posted by Sin4profit

...someone shoot Alex with a tranquilizer dart?

Posted by buzz_killington

I AM THE DEADLIEST WARRIOR! 
PS. I think the show has one of the stupidest premises of all time.

Posted by Brazzle

Best episode of the series was IRA vs Taliban.

No joke, IRA used slingshots to kill Taliban insurgents with Ak's.

Posted by doejonathan

It's alive!. But like... the deadliest kind of alive, yeah!

Posted by littledreamer

worky

Posted by EmuLeader

the one shot per gun thing is not very unbelievable.  instead of taking the time and effort to do everything needed to reload a gun of that era, it is much easier just to grab a new one.....plus it works for the games mechanics...

Posted by SuperfluousMoniker

I wish they did local multiplayer instead of wasting five minutes trying to get people online, especially on these more obscure games that have few people playing and/or crappy online that drops all the time. I wanted to see some Jeff vs Alex!

• 186 results