127 Comments
  • 127 results
Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff

More arcade Quick Looks!

Posted by briankbl

Sprint 8 
The Realest Driving Simulator

Posted by teknohed

Wow.  Sprint 8?  I didn't think that there were any left working.    That was a rare treat.

Posted by MisterMouse

someone needs to make a gif of snider winking...

Posted by MordeaniisChaos
Man, this game looks wicked awesome. I miss the days that this stuff existed in. You just don't get many games that have to be creative with immense limits to what they can do these days, and its always great to see what was made with so little back then. I loved Dave and Vinny talking like they were old pros or something, it was classic.  
@RazielCuts
said:
" "If it wasnt for that white car" what a little bitch! Literally showing the divide today between older gamers and the new younger XBOX Live gamer, pissing and moaning when things aren't going their way and blaming it on anyone but themselves.   Back in the day in the arcade you wouldn't dare bitch and moan and someone you don't know, and if you did it was all said it jest because you were having a good time and it didn't matter.   FUCK THE YOUTH OF TODAY.  "
You are JUST as bad my friend. Do you think that children, who are shaped and formed by the very society in which they exist and by which they are raised, are responsible for becoming brats? No. Blame the idiots who let their kids run rampant, or idiots like you who just bitch about other people bitching. It happened. If it bothers you, then don't raise your kids the way kids have been allowed to be raised since the beginning. If you think kids weren't like that when you were a kid, you might need a serious reality check. If you think kids simply are sculpted of their own pure will, then you certainly need a serious reality check.
Edited by DukeTogo

WD40 was the cheat code for that game.

And that was fucking TARG behind Dave, awesome game.

Posted by Coleslaw893

Someone needs to hit the mute button on that kid...

Posted by lulu52
@Tactical_Kill: Yeah, I just have the voice volume turned all the way down so I don't have to listen to people. So annoying.
Posted by RJPelonia

Happy 50th Quick Look, Vinny!

Posted by RazielCuts

"If it wasnt for that white car" what a little bitch! Literally showing the divide today between older gamers and the new younger XBOX Live gamer, pissing and moaning when things aren't going their way and blaming it on anyone but themselves.  

Back in the day in the arcade you wouldn't dare bitch and moan and someone you don't know, and if you did it was all said it jest because you were having a good time and it didn't matter.  

FUCK THE YOUTH OF TODAY. 

Posted by mcdrew77

I remember playing this game at the fake Chuck E. Cheese we had when I was a kid. I do miss the arcade scene we had growing up.

Edited by James89
@Cereal_Killa:  No I think it was a woman playing with them.
Posted by buckybit

Man, I played that game! I am old :(

Edited by slowbird

I was secretly hoping Vinny was the car that kept messing with the kid :P

Posted by Nux

That angry kid. 

Yeah Vinny show thoes walls who's boss.
Posted by MuttersomeTaxicab

Worth watching for the wink from snide at the end. Be still my heart!
Posted by TheHT

If it wasn't for that white guy, he'd be first.

Posted by monster9999

Lololol wow god damn amazing. Vinny being a master hacker

Edited by Tactical_Kill
@m1k3 said:

"That kid basically represents that gen of gamers. my nephew is exactly like him, complains all the time and get mad when you dont win. "

Not all are that bad. My 11 year old cousin has no problem when I beat him in a video game. Instead he learns from his mistakes and improves upon them. He just enjoys playing even if he doesn't do great. I let him play mw2 online before and he was getting annoyed at everyone being idiots over voice chat and asked me to mute them.
Posted by Woodroez
@m1k3 said:
" That kid basically represents that gen of gamers. my nephew is exactly like him, complains all the time and get mad when you dont win. "
I was ready to give the kid a pass since some kids just kinda talk a lot anyway, but after the game he kept going off and yuck.

Also, Snide winked at me. He winked at me.
Edited by ch3burashka
@m1k3 said:

" That kid basically represents that gen of gamers. my nephew is exactly like him, complains all the time and get mad when you dont win. "

The first thing I noticed. What a little bitch. 

Hey kid, if that was you and you're reading this, you're a bitch.
Posted by fedorajay

Vinny's ghost car is awesome.

Posted by m1k3

That kid basically represents that gen of gamers. my nephew is exactly like him, complains all the time and get mad when you dont win.

Posted by FLStyle

I don't want any part of that game but I can watch Ryan watching Vinny and Dave playing it with a smile and a chuckle. Giant Bomb wins.

Posted by Red

Oh twelve year olds.

Posted by RedEyesBlueBunny

THAT DAMN WHITE GUY... i should be in first!

Posted by swamplord666
@CitizenKane said:
" @swamplord666 said:
" And here is a very rare occurence, It's a Halo player out of his habitat, not playing halo! Lets observe his movements... "
Don't get to close to him, for he might startle and run into the brush. "
...from where he sets up his camping spot, waiting for unaware prey.
Posted by RaccoonusDoodus

if if wasn't for that white car...

Posted by RVonE

Clean Dave is the way to go.
Posted by babz

some kids man o man...

Posted by Klaimore
@Deusoma:  haha thats the best
Edited by TyrellOCP

someone give that child a slap. 

and that wink at the end, i melted :-)

Posted by JessicaBoo
@SpiritOf said:
"Did Dave just wink at me? "

YES!!  

He looks good like that, yet i got used to the unshaven Dave... Is so different! O_O  

Vinny made this video so funny *Look at this* Goes thru the wall ..... LOL thanks Vinny.
Posted by EasyPeasey

Dave wink made my day.

Posted by BaconGames

If you notice, there were two kids there, one was normal, the other a monumental piece of shit.

Posted by Mechanized

Awwww. Now I have to shave damn it.

Posted by onimonkii

it's me i was the white car

Posted by RTSlord

Holy shit! Dave's clean shaven!

Posted by DBoy
@SuperJoe said:
" that kid should be wearing a headset "
Win.
Posted by btman
@scarace360 said:
" some one should have punched that bitch who was talking the whole time. "
Vinny punching some annoying little kid woulda made this a WHOLE lot better.
Posted by scarace360

some one should have punched that bitch who was talking the whole time.

Posted by stinky

played this as a little kid. completely forgot about it.

it was fun, but there was an odd ration with the extreme amount of wheel turning you had to do to how easy it was to spin out of control. 

like most games back in the day, at 25 cents a pop you never got the change to learn its nuances.

Posted by Lurkero

This is ironically quick for a quick look. Seems like a fun game for an arcade though.

Posted by Deusoma
Posted by SuperJoe

that kid should be wearing a headset

Posted by MagikGimp

I wonder if Vinny's had that trick up his sleeve for almost 30 years?

Posted by Mezmero

Dave is the greatest!

Posted by bigall94
@Harknett said:
" Vinny gettin' his Wario Stadium on. "
Posted by Doubt
@crusader8463 said:
" Never posted an animated gif on here before so I'm not sure if it's working or not. Figured some one would want this.
"
yeaah
Posted by CitizenKane
@swamplord666 said:
" And here is a very rare occurence, It's a Halo player out of his habitat, not playing halo! Lets observe his movements... "
Don't get to close to him, for he might startle and run into the brush.
  • 127 results