20 Comments
Posted by Redbullet685

So I started it a week ago, and I got GTA Episodes and Singularity and played through both and am sending them back. I already have 18 games in my "Q". But I want to know what other games I should put in there adn if there is any should take out. I own a PS3, 360, and DS by the way.

My list right now:

1. Batman:AA for PS3
  2. Valkyria Chronicles
  3. Demons Souls (edit)
  4. Metro 2033
  5. BackBreaker PS3
  6. transformers: War for Cybertron PS3
  7. Prof. Layton and the Diabolical Box (edit)
  8. BlazBlue Continuum Shift PS3 (edit)
  9. Ratchet and Clank: Future: crack in time
  10. Sid Meier's Civ. Rev. PS3 (edit)
  11. Split/Second PS3
  12. Pokemon HeartGold
  13. Blur PS3
  14. God of War 3 (Its so low because I still have to finish 1 and 2)
  15. Naughty Bear PS3
  16. Dementium
  17. Dementium 2
  18. Kane and Lynch 2 360
  19. Dead Rising 2 PS3
  20. COD: Black Ops 360
  21. Halo: Reach
     22.   Mafia 2 PS3
Posted by wefwefasdf

Good luck my friend. Hopefully you get something close tot he top of your list unlike what happened to my experience.

Posted by Akeldama

Please rent Demon's Souls.

Posted by Redbullet685
@Akeldama:  I guess Ill put it on there, though Im not much of an RPG guy, Ill try it just to experience it at least.
Posted by PhaggyBigNastyMcKill

put a ton of easy achievement point games on there. 

Posted by mau64

I just started gamefly as well. I sent back a game 2 days ago with no prompt or text letting me know they have received anything yet. Let me know how long it takes you to get games.

Posted by Redbullet685
@mau64 said:
" I just started gamefly as well. I sent back a game 2 days ago with no prompt or text letting me know they have received anything yet. Let me know how long it takes you to get games. "
Well, I started it last Thursday, and got GTA on Saturday, and Singularity on Tuesday. So it seems like 2-5 days. Or 2-4 days because of no mail on Sundays. Also, its different depending on what state you're in since they only have four distributors. Im in Illinois so it might be different for you.
Posted by A_Dog

Alpha Protocol. 

Posted by Redbullet685
@ryanrulez: Hellz NAH!!!
Posted by AjayRaz
Edited by PenguinDust
@ryanrulez said:

" Alpha Protocol.  "

That's a good recommendation.  I rented it from Gamefly myself and feel it is a worthwhile rental but it's fundamentally a broken/sloppily constructed game.  I don't think it's worth full price, but makes a good rental to see what it's like.  Prototype is another like this in my opinion.  I recently added Crackdown 2 to my list because of the questionable reviews.  Another I'd recommend is Bayonetta. 

A word to the wise, try and keep your game list shorter or you'll just get any old thing from your list and not the most desired.  Also, if you want a new release, your best chance of getting it is if you return a game so that arrives the same day or day before that game is released to stores.   This doesn't always work, but it's the best chance to get a brand new release.  Otherwise, you'll usually have to wait a few months before it becomes free again.
Posted by SoothsayerGB

Thats a pretty sweet list.  Might want to add the God of War trilogy, if you are into that sort of thing.  The upgraded ones were fun. 

Posted by hedfone
Posted by CaptainObvious

How about 50 Cent: Blood on the sand? It's a good piece of entertainment.

Edited by Zimbo

Mirrors Edge is one of my favourite new IPs this gen and is more than worthy of a rent. 

It has pretty colours in it....

Edited by nickux

I love my Gamefly subscription but the problem with having a very large Q is that they inevitably they almost NEVER send the top game on the list. It's very frustrating. I've taken to simply keeping a .txt file with my list and adding them 1 by 1 as they come and go. Just a little heads up. There are so many games to check out. Short games, to me, give you the most bang for your buck with GameFly because you're just turning one after the other netting your more games beaten per month.  

Try Heavy Rain- it's not too long and once you beat it you're not likely to want to play it again since it's such a narrative-focused* game so it's worth a rental. It relies heavily on the revelation of the ending. Sure, some people might want to play through it more than once but others would not want to spoil their particular ending.  

Posted by Demodocus

Good looking list.  Just a warning though, i'd recommend that you play metro 2033 on PC if you have a PC that can run it.  Frame rate is pretty awful on 360 version.

Posted by Bigandtasty
Posted by RecSpec

Here's a little tip since you're new to Gamefly.

If you want to get new releases, you are going to want to keep your queue as low as possible.
As long as you have no available games in your queue, and you have a blank spot open about a few days before release,
you are pretty much guaranteed to get the new release as soon as they ship it.

As far as games, I'd put on there the first Professor Layton game and Heavy Rain.

Edited by Redbullet685
@RecSpec: Ive played both Heavy Rain and Prof Layton, but put the second on there last night.
@Bigandtasty: I bought 50 cent really cheap two-three weeks ago.
@Zimbo said: Ive beaten Mirrors Edge on 360 
@bolsita_de_te: My PC is a laptop. No PC gamingz for me.
@nickux: Like above, played through Heavy Rain
@hedfone: AND @AjayRaz: I dont know. WheelMan. Vin Diesel. No, just no. 
@PenguinDust: Played through Prototype, didn't really like Crackdown 2's demo, and I rented Bayonetta a while ago and just couldnt get into it.
@SoothsayerGB said:

" Thats a pretty sweet list.  Might want to add the God of War trilogy, if you are into that sort of thing.  The upgraded ones were fun.  "

Thats what im playing the first two on. it was one of the first games I had to get.