Posted by Psi_FX

Stupid quest..... damn

Posted by StillVictor

I really want to see this.

Posted by Inks

NOT LOGGED IN
FUUUUUUUU

Posted by Hawker

can't believe this, just waltzed on in, saw "click here to post the first comment"...Wasn't logged in :/

Not that I care much for the quest but still fairly frustrating

Oh well, looking forward to this, I really want this game so it'll be nice to see how it actually is

Posted by TheJohn

Currently sound impaired, but looking forward to seeing this video later tonight.

Posted by Grissefar

Me gold! Hehehe.

Posted by m2cks

I won't be Alucard :<

Posted by Atomasist

I've been curious about this game.

Posted by therealminime

Cool, Castlevania.

Edited by skrutop

This looks really interesting.  I love the Metroidvania games on the GBA/DS.   And I won't be playing as Alucard.  I like Charlotte and Shenoa.

Well, the QL showed that single player looks pretty mad boring.  I'm a bit disappointed that we didn't get to see any six-player madness.  I suspect that it would be cool as hell.

Posted by HumanityPlague

I'll only be Alucard.

Posted by scarace360

i think you kill things in this game?

Posted by MarkWahlberg

it says monocle in the item list. heh heh.

Posted by MetalGearFlaccid

Ryan and Jeff: I think they mean the HD by how it's in it's true resolution when put into full screen mode. When you zoom all the way out, everything is completely detailed to the same resolution as the original sprites.

Posted by UnlivedPhalanx

Finally we get a look at this.

Posted by Meltac

I would rather just buy Symphony of the Night

Posted by Metroid545

Tight, only thing I'm disappointed about is the lack of local multiplayer which you would think would be included in a multiplayer focused game

Posted by Somadude

I've beeen looking foward to this game. Hope its at least decent.

Posted by Rodin

not to excited from this, hope the multiplayer is good.

Posted by timmbot

I "Best" be "Buy"ing this when it comes out

Posted by Heartagram

Alucard is Dracula Backwords...(Mind Blown)

Posted by Trace

The minuscule look of the characters is really jarring. It's like playing as a bunch of little toys in a playset.

Hopefully that's just the look. I haven't played enough Castlevania to know if this is what they're all like.

Posted by kollay

A+ for Androgyny!

Posted by Rolento

Looks interesting enough, but nothing that makes me wish I had a 360.

Edited by Blair

I want it but I'll wait for a Giant Bomb review.  

I'm craving some 2D Castlevania now, though.

Posted by Vonocourt

A bit disappointing that they're still reusing enemy sprites, nah, really disappointing.

Posted by GetBentTheVideoGame

ABC: Always Be aluCard

Posted by Kete

Castlevania TIMES SIX.

Posted by JacDG
@Meltac said:
" I would rather just buy Symphony of the Night "
Yeah, that game is awesome, this looks like.... not so awesome.
Posted by Philva

I'll be playing solo. hope it doesn't turn out to be extremely frustrating in the later half. 

Posted by frshakiff

sucks, i hoped this would be good

Posted by pcmachnik

I really enjoyed the GBA/DS games quite a bit. Being able to play this on the console will be a welcome addition to my already oversaturated pile of games.
Posted by wtrswoopes

The one Summer of Arcade game I'm unsure about...

Posted by stawnkald

Man, this went from "I'm interested" to "meh, I'll save my 1200 points for something else. " Oh well.

Posted by Garadon

Seems pretty meh.

Posted by CronoXtream

yay

Posted by BombaLuigi
@stawnkald said:
" Man, this went from "I'm interested" to "meh, I'll save my 1200 points for something else. " Oh well. "
in the same boat
Posted by Daftasabat

Really disappointed in this, it looks terrible, animated badly and the gameplay looks boring as hell! Oh Castlevania why have you forsaken me :(

Posted by ThePilgrums

Awesome. Will watch this soon.

Posted by infestedandy

Being a HUGE Castlevania fan I've been waiting for a game like this since... forever.

I love how they kept specific move sets for each character. Alucard can turn into the wolf, form into a mist, and shoot his signature spirit attack while Shanoa can use her magnetic abilities to slingshot around. Awesome!

I am a little upset that there is no leveling system and how the loot seems to repeat again and again and again. Jeff  got an extra spell and two earrings he already had while showing this game off. Hopefully the store is elaborate and there's reason to continue playing through the game once it's all over.

Oh and I love how they've meshed together some of the best tracks from the games and did the same thing with the environments. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Posted by Chibi_Kaji

It looks ok. I just wish they would have at least shown off another character. 

And I'll probably play as the girl from the last Castlevania game

Posted by newmarcom

Certainly a different way of playing a Castlevania game. No more room transitions seems kind of awkward but probably something to get used to.

Posted by BeachThunder
Posted by Sin4profit

Aw, now it's slipped into "wait for the reviews" hell for me.
No split screen, doesn't seem like there's any of that castlevania traversal progression.
we'll see, i may still get it.

Posted by WhiteBrightKnight

Music is kick-ass, then again when is castlevania music not?