175 Comments
  • 175 results
Posted by theimmortalbum

Greetings from 2013!

Posted by buft

I also want some butts!

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

don't they know you're in the danger zone?
Posted by efbiaye

Oh man ;) There's nothing as "good" as playing a 24 year old movie licence game....   
NOT :} 

Posted by Malakhii

When danger zone is your main selling point, your in trouble. 

Posted by dvdwalker8

Hey, I'm covered with coffee, and I want some butts.
Posted by buzz_clik
@Amethyst said:
" @buzz_clik said:
" "Air dolphin" - Christ, I love the bizarre ways that Vinny's brain can work. I also love the way that same brain never tells his mouth it's not a good idea to blurt those thoughts out. "
Inspiration for random Photoshop jobs, that man. :) "
Ha ha! He sure is, Amethyst. He sure is.

P.S. This image is the business.
Posted by MmmSkyscraper

Wow, this is terrible on all fronts.

Posted by killerjigglypuff

I like goose. He shouldn't die in game. That would suck. Top Gun is my favorite movie ever.

Posted by LiK

HAHA, they actually have "Horde Mode".  Epic is mad. :P  The game doesn't look too bad. Too bad it's based on the Top Gun license. Would've been a good cheap Ace Combat clone if it was an original IP.

Posted by SavageM2

If it is one game that makes me dizzy when watching, it is flight games.

Posted by TobyD81

I want some butts!

Edited by The8Man

You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lii-ips! 
And there's no tenderness, like before, in your finger tii-ips! 
You're trying hard not to show it... 
But, baby! 
BABY, I KNOW IT! 
You've lost... 
That lovin' feeling! 
Whoah! 
That lovin' feeling! 
YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVIN' FEELING! 
Now it's gone... 
gone... 
gone! 
Whoah-oh-oh! 

You're welcome.
Posted by Shibbles

Hehe, "astro glide."

Posted by SBYM

This QL is so good; the only thing it's missing is butts. I am hereby requesting some.

Posted by Yagami

WOOOOO!!! Big Live Live Show: Live! Commercial was FUCKING GREATNESS!

Posted by Nux

What's with all this live,live,live show I keep seeing all the time?
Posted by omgmetalgear

"You can't say fire in the hole as a catchphrase!"

Posted by toadstule

That is an awesome Scott Pilgrim theme.
Posted by gamermatt8

It showed the big live live show commercial and i thought that was the quick look at first lol.
Posted by skudfisher

Stop comparing everything to Top Gun, this situation is nothing like Top Gun

Posted by Tgebbs

"What's you're problem, Iceman?" LOL fucking grammar.

Posted by Citizengamer
@Amethyst said:
" @buzz_clik said:
" "Air dolphin" - Christ, I love the bizarre ways that Vinny's brain can work. I also love the way that same brain never tells his mouth it's not a good idea to blurt those thoughts out. "
Inspiration for random Photoshop jobs, that man. :) "
This is one of the many reasons I come to Giant Bomb. We should have more rapid response Photoshop takes on Vinny-isms.
Posted by Killtano

I want some butts!!!

Posted by Hoss360

the gameplay itself didn't look too bad, but the repetitive movie quotes got annoying...

Posted by Yoghurt

The world's most expensive gay manifesto ever (wrongly called "a movie") gets it's second game which is basicly the first one with mediocre graphics and without landing on the carrier? I'd say "I'm bailing out". Hope I won't hit the canopy.

Edited by Capum15
@Donos said:

" For $15 you can buy Ace Combat 6, and just quote Top Gun over it. I deem that to be a SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVE. "

For extra awesome, find someway to get Danger Zone onto your PS3/360, pick the F-14, and play a level.

I did it myself on my second run of AC6, and it was great.

Edit: Also, "Air Dolphin" was hilarious, you're awesome Vinny.
Posted by Amethyst
@buzz_clik said:
Inspiration for random Photoshop jobs, that man. :)
Posted by hollitz

I feel like the "I want some butts" line was glossed over.

Posted by Ghostiet
@generalen said:
" @Woocifer said:
" Top Gun Anthem was done by Joe Satriani :) "
It was not actually, it's done by Harold Faltermeyer and Steve Stevens. It's even in the FAQ on Satch' official site (question 12). Mislabeling back in the Napster and Kazaa days is most likely the origin for this commonly made mistake.
"

At least it's not as egregious as labeling "Don't Worry Be Happy" as a Bob Marley song. Shit, some of his lame fans still think it's his.
Posted by Shibbles

OH GOD DANGER ZONE IS STILL SO GOOD OH MAN OHHHHHH

Posted by buzz_clik

"Air dolphin" - Christ, I love the bizarre ways that Vinny's brain can work. I also love the way that same brain never tells his mouth it's not a good idea to blurt those thoughts out.

Posted by XxXGenesisXxX

lmao that first lvl wasnt anything just flying and some guy named ivan.

Posted by paulosaurus

I want some butts!!!

Posted by cooljammer00

This game is not taking my breath away.

Posted by TepidShark

Disappointed no Take My Breath Away.

Posted by EveretteScott
@XivSpew said:
" @EveretteScott said:
" I had a teacher that got mad at me when I laughed how Goose died. She said that's how her brother died. I still find that highly unlikely. "
 My great-uncle died the same way, back in the 50s when ejection seats were still in their relative infacy.  It's rare as hell, and nowadays they are designed to perform both the canopy and seat ejection with a single action.  Despite those safeguards, there's always been a risk of injury/death from compression of the vertebrae, due to the sudden force of shooting out of the plane. "
This wasn't back in the 50's. I understand it's possible though, I just don't believe her.
Edited by generalen

"It's not gonna play during this"  
"No?" 
"No"
*DUH-DUH-DUN- DUH* 

Now that's just classic. 

@Woocifer said:

" Top Gun Anthem was done by Joe Satriani :) "
It was not actually, it's done by Harold Faltermeyer and Steve Stevens. It's even in the FAQ on Satch' official site (question 12). Mislabeling back in the Napster and Kazaa days is most likely the origin for this commonly made mistake.
Posted by XivSpew
@EveretteScott said:
" I had a teacher that got mad at me when I laughed how Goose died. She said that's how her brother died. I still find that highly unlikely. "

My great-uncle died the same way, back in the 50s when ejection seats were still in their relative infacy.  It's rare as hell, and nowadays they are designed to perform both the canopy and seat ejection with a single action.  Despite those safeguards, there's always been a risk of injury/death from compression of the vertebrae, due to the sudden force of shooting out of the plane.
Posted by Thompson820

More like Captain Jack Frost! Aww snap.

Awesome QL.

Posted by eccentrix

CaptFrost, ho!

Posted by jarorick01
@RenMcKormack: Is it bad that, after he knocked the motorcyclist to the ground, I seriously, seriously, thought that if I were in that position, I would just go to town kicking the guys junk?
Posted by ProfessorZombie

Not Kenny Loggins.

Posted by EveretteScott

I had a teacher that got mad at me when I laughed how Goose died. She said that's how her brother died. I still find that highly unlikely.

Posted by RenMcKormack

sorry ladies and gents there was only one good 80s airplane movie 

learn something  

Posted by Whizbang

This game needs climaxing.

Posted by Woocifer

Top Gun Anthem was done by Joe Satriani :)

Posted by Xqwzt

Still waitin for a next gen Iron Eagle game.

Posted by FuzzYLemoN

I was almost interested in this game. Then I noticed that it was $15.

Posted by gunslingerNZ

I'm covered with coffee! I want some butts!

• 175 results