175 Comments
  • 175 results
Posted by CitizenKane

One of the best Quick Looks ever.

Posted by Death_Burnout

If only that live show was like gamespot afterhours or something...or players ball!

Posted by Glak

That live show promo totally caught me off guard
Awesome

Edited by Lemoncookie01

PUNCHOUT!!
Posted by Meltbrain
@Yodzilla said:
" Cool a really long unfunny ad. "
I didn't think it was that long, and I'm stoked for this live event.
Posted by Meltbrain
@Death_Burnout said:
" If only that live show was like gamespot afterhours or something...or players ball! "
I still have the damn emblem for those things. They were insane and totally unhinged in a good way. I expect similar things from the GB crew. How are you doing, man? It's been a while.
Posted by Kowalczyk

This game is great, can't wait to they lose the loving fellin!

Vinny and Ryan have the best QL together.

Posted by SunKing

This could have be so good. :(

Posted by GilbertMordinAndSullivan

Lana. LANA. Laaana. LANA. LAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. 

... danga zone...

Posted by Jayzilla

hey ryan, a tip:pause the game to look at what button your missiles are connected to.

Posted by sammccallum16

Wow this is the first time in my life when I've wanted to see an ad again xD 
Anyone tell me when this event is taking place? :)

Edited by Delta_Ass

You know what one of the greatest fucking scripts ever written in the history of Hollywood is? Top Gun. Top Gun is fucking great. What is Top Gun? You think it's a story about a bunch of fighter pilots. It is a story about a man's struggle with his own homosexuality. It is! That is what Top Gun is about, man. You've got Maverick, all right? He's on the edge, man. He's right on the fucking line, all right? And you've got Iceman, and all his crew. They're gay, they represent the gay man, all right? And they're saying, go, go the gay way, go the gay way. He could go both ways.  

Kelly McGillis, she's heterosexuality. She's saying: No, no, no, no, no, no, go the normal way, play by the rules, go the normal way. They're saying no, go the gay way, be the gay way, go for the gay way, all right? That is what's going on throughout that whole movie... He goes to her house, all right? It looks like they're going to have sex, you know, they're just kind of sitting back, he's takin' a shower and everything. They don't have sex. He gets on the motorcycle, drives away. She's like, "What the fuck, what the fuck is going on here?" Next scene, next scene you see her, she's in the elevator, she is dressed like a guy. She's got the cap on, she's got the aviator glasses, she's wearing the same jacket that the Iceman wears. She is, okay, this is how I gotta get this guy, this guy's going towards the gay way, I gotta bring him back, I gotta bring him back from the gay way, so I'll do that through subterfuge, I'm gonna dress like a man. All right? That is how she approaches it. 

All right, but the REAL ending of the movie is when they fight the MIGs at the end, all right? Because he has passed over into the gay way. They are this gay fighting fucking force, all right? And they're beating the Russians, the gays are beating the Russians. And it's over, and they fucking land, and Iceman's been trying to get Maverick the entire time, and finally, he's got him, all right? And what is the last fucking line that they have together? They're all hugging and kissing and happy with each other, and Ice comes up to Maverick, and he says, "Man, you can ride my tail, anytime!" And what does Maverick say? "You can ride mine!" Swordfight! Swordfight! Fuckin' A, man! 

-Quentin Tarantino, Sleep with Me

Posted by Daftasabat

Last time i saw Top Gun i was on a ferry boat in rough water to Guernsey, suffice to say projectile vomit was in abundance on top deck 

Edited by Earthborn

Heck yeah, those guns are tops! 

EDIT: Did that guy just say "I want some butts"?

Posted by beeryayghost
@Daftasabat said:
" Last time i saw Top Gun i was on a ferry boat in rough water to Guernsey, suffice to say projectile vomit was in abundance on top deck  "
Who the hell thought that was a good idea?
Posted by cikame

Ryan, stay away from flying things.

Posted by Teeknuts

I, too, want some butts.

Posted by Franstone

"I feel the need... the need... for SPEED!" 

Not really feeling the need though.
Posted by jos1ah

This game is about as boring as it gets, but Vinny had it under control with lines like "you look like an air dolphin." Thanks, Vin.

Posted by Somadude

Cool, I love quicklooks!
Posted by Baggykins

looks like a cheap version of HAWX

Posted by PlasmaMachine

I hope they make a Hot Shots game. Yes, I'm well aware that it exists but not with super-deformed people playing golf and tennis.

Posted by Death_Burnout
@Meltbrain said:
" @Death_Burnout said:
" If only that live show was like gamespot afterhours or something...or players ball! "
I still have the damn emblem for those things. They were insane and totally unhinged in a good way. I expect similar things from the GB crew. How are you doing, man? It's been a while. "
Yeah those emblems! i love those little things. i have no idea what this will be though...

I'm doing great duder!
Posted by MeatSim

Needs more Dangerzone.

Posted by SuperfluousMoniker

Kills bonus! Time bonus!

Posted by superlauth

D-D-D-Danger Zone

Posted by beef_melody

Wait, Wouldn't  "I hear a tone, he's got missile lock" make more sense than "He's got tone, I hear missile lock"? Who the fuck wrote the dialogue for this?

Posted by briangodsoe

I want some butts!

Posted by Fishstick

Is listening to Berlin an option in this game?

Posted by Animasta

Drew laying it down with top gun knowledge

Posted by SinGulaR

The Danger Zone... ooooh yeah 

Posted by cooljammer00

Was Drew in the Air Force?

Posted by teh_destroyer

<3 Ryan and Vinny.

Posted by Sarumarine

Air Dolphin and the best Screen Saver Ever.

Posted by MooseyMcMan

"You're like an air dolphin"  

??

Posted by Aarny91

What is this live show stuff? :<

Edited by Hats

Here is what we all came for 

Posted by Rmack
@Somadude: Dude, me too! 

Cracked up at work when I heard "air dolphin."  VInny is just a fountain of amazing words.
Posted by wrathofconn
@cooljammer00: Top Gun is not about the Air Force, but I have no knowledge of whether Drew was in any branch of the military. He probably just watched Top Gun a lot and knows some things about planes.
Posted by mosdl
@GilbertMordinAndSullivan said:
" Lana. LANA. Laaana. LANA. LAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.  ... danga zone... "
Archer should get an adventure game, it would be great.
Posted by Raven_Sword

I wonder if Ryan enjoys being a PS plus memeber? im curious because im thinking of getting it, but honestly, havent found any compelling reasons yet.
Posted by elfbot

They were potty trained too early.

Posted by myslead
@wrathofconn said:
" @cooljammer00: Top Gun is not about the Air Force, but I have no knowledge of whether Drew was in any branch of the military. He probably just watched Top Gun a lot and knows some things about planes. "
he played alot of flight sim when he was younger. he said so in another flight airplane quicklook 
Posted by phrosnite
Tim Gun
Posted by smcn

The flyers call it: MASS EFFECT

Posted by RE_Player1
@smcn said:
" The flyers call it: MASS EFFECT "
Totally thought of Mass Effect too when I saw that intro.
Posted by Donos

For $15 you can buy Ace Combat 6, and just quote Top Gun over it. I deem that to be a SUPERIOR ALTERNATIVE.

Posted by TheMasterDS

Use the boost to chase!

Posted by Milkman

I'm just gonna leave this here.

Edited by blacklab

We were inverted at the time 

• 175 results