143 Comments
  • 143 results
Posted by ooo27

Hey guys thanks so much for watching and participating. Here's a free Monday Night Combat code   MMTX8-788PV-J8844-RGC4C-V8CWY    Whoever redeems it first gets it!

Posted by FoxMulder
@bongzilla: They always have the full replay on the JustinTV website
Posted by nirokogaseru

Hopefully, my turn at TNTD will come soon...

Edited by CptBedlam
@AZO said:

" @CptBedlam:      I would say the animator should work closely with the game designer and the person implementing the animations into the game( If you're not implementing your own animations already). "

Thanks. We're two guys, a tech guy and a designer (me) ...so that shouldn't be an issue. ;)
Posted by AZO
@CptBedlam: 
    I would say the animator should work closely with the game designer and the person implementing the animations into the game( If you're not implementing your own animations already).
Posted by bongzilla

Why can't they make these into videos you can watch on some other day? I can't always watch them.. Is it too big of a video? anybody know why?

Posted by Olivaw

Sync issues, audio drops, and total video catastrophes.

Yep, this is a TNT alright.

You'd think that a bunch of people who run live demos for a living would learn how to run a live demo without so many problems!

Posted by twelve1784

audio issue?
Posted by Bionicicide

:( No free-for-all download codes for this.

Posted by ImperiousRix

Hey, I didn't do too bad (even though we LOST!) 
Killed Brad at least 3 times...

Edited by CptBedlam
@AZO said:

" None of the animations are mo-capped. It's all made from scratch. I did most of it except the ones that had talking lines. We had other awesome animators helping out. "

I gotta do some character animations for an xbl indie game soon. Any basic advice for a newbie?
Posted by ooo27

There are 4 maps right now. They come up at random and you can veto in case you get the same one in a row and people don't want to play it.

Posted by Insectecutor
@alexhigh said:
" I getting out oos audio "
same here
Posted by AZO

None of the animations are mo-capped. It's all made from scratch. I did most of it except the ones that had talking lines. We had other awesome animators helping out.

Posted by foggel

We can't pay for that! Haha

Posted by MysteriousBob

Stopped watching when that tosser Matt joined.

Posted by alexhigh

I getting out oos audio

Posted by ICryCauseImEmo

Love this game.

Posted by Damotello

Intern steve sounds like Adachi from P4.

Posted by CptBedlam
@ooo27 said:
" @CptBedlam: We're not yet ready to announce specific plans, but I am comfortable saying we're 100% committed to continuing to support the game and grow the community. We're working on lots of cool stuff :) "
Good to hear. This really seems one of the very few xbla games that are able to establish a lasting community.
Posted by ooo27

Yes, we are a small company. About 20 people, some of those part time :)

Posted by DoctorWelch

Ugh, this is making me want to get this sooo bad.

Posted by ooo27
@CptBedlam: We're not yet ready to announce specific plans, but I am comfortable saying we're 100% committed to continuing to support the game and grow the community. We're working on lots of cool stuff :)
Posted by CptBedlam
@ooo27 said:
"  Hey guys Bob Berry here, CEO of Uber Entertainment. Thought I'd take a break from working on the game to check this out. Loving every minute of it :)   Will be happy to answer questions if I hear them. BTW, The Bacon and Ammo reference is from one of our sponsors AmmoMule, half ammo cooler half bacon cooker. "Keep your ammo cool and your bacon hot!" "
Awesome to see you guys here.

What are the future plans? DLC for MNC? MNC2 at some point?

Tbh, I haven't bought the game yet but watching this is really making me want this.
Posted by AZO

Pro tip. The flapjack/pancake achievement is easiest to do on a deployed tank or gunner. Just hover above them and ground slam.

Posted by BUCK3TM4N

i hope there are different games

Posted by ooo27

Hey guys Bob Berry here, CEO of Uber Entertainment. Thought I'd take a break from working on the game to check this out. Loving every minute of it :)   Will be happy to answer questions if I hear them. BTW, The Bacon and Ammo reference is from one of our sponsors AmmoMule, half ammo cooler half bacon cooker. "Keep your ammo cool and your bacon hot!"

Posted by Brackynews

I'm up for a brisk round of BaconShotty!

Posted by Camurai

Damn!
Lost connection to host! 
Anyway, went like 36-8 last time :]  
Good game. I will now be a spectator I suppose...

Posted by kratier

thats how you advertise an event!

Posted by Vinny_Says

new spot is gangsta!

Posted by MetalBaofu
@CandleJakk said:
" I'm not a huge fan of TF2 (don't get me wrong, it's good fun, but it doesn't quite click with me), so I've kept away from MNC - this may sway my mind one way or the other. "
The only real similarity between the two is some of the art style and the fact that there are classes.  Game play isn't really similar at all to me.
Posted by mcmets93

Do you think its worth the $15?

Posted by LiquidSwords

Damnit Rookie!

Posted by billmcneal

first time watching Thursday Night Throwdown, and I LIKE it
Posted by IPenguinI

yeeeaaah!

Posted by Scrawnto

Lemon!

Posted by JBird

That was by far the funnist thing jeff has ever said. 100% dead pan talking about sofas. please someone clip that! well done jeff. ur comedy is growing stronger by the day!
Posted by mutha3

Damn, Jeff, looking good. He's been losing a lot of weight recently.

Posted by Emtiff

this is so disappointing - how am i supposed to get in a TNT?  last time i tried to get in one, for Red Dead, i sent the request as soon as the announcement was made and i didn't get in cuz they cleared the list.  so this time i wait until the day of to send the request, only to find out they stopped accepting them days before.  Which is it?  urghhh!!!

Posted by ComradeCrash

WOOT! It just started!

Posted by Yummylee

Dammit Kessler, did you sabotage their tech out of spite for not being put on permanently?!? Or was it that new guy, Lemon! In any case, the interns will be to blame for no apparent reason!!!

Posted by The_Hiro_Abides

The list must have opened up a bit because I got added today! I did add GB on monday but a few hours after the I love Mondays.

Posted by Krenor

I wonder if they are having some problems

Posted by Aas

Is it up for anyone yet?

Posted by Theavy

You are 43 seconds late

My fish is sick!

Posted by BlackMantis

I managed to sneak into the friends list at the last minute because a few people dropped out. I think I'm going to enjoy this TNT.

Posted by BeardyDuck

Good Luck Have Kessler.

Posted by ArrenDusk

Oh yeah.

Posted by Pop

lawl at the scout xD.

• 143 results