431 Comments
Edited by chilipeppersman

very nice. GB forever :D

Posted by NicksCorner

Great editing work!

Posted by Hizang

Oh duders, we need to do another one of these.

Posted by MeAuntieNora

Am I imagining that this was discussed and even played (at least in part) on a podcast? I seem to remember that pretty vividly... if so might anyone know which episode? I'd love to listen again.

Posted by g6065

Another gem from the man who taught me it was ok to kick people in the dick.

Great work.

Posted by Slow_pC

Two years and still amazing work by members!

Posted by dungbootle

@Tactical_Kill: Time flies.

Posted by Tactical_Kill

I can't believe it has already been 2 years since this was posted.

Posted by TheHT

Holy shit, this is awesome!

Posted by Xeirus

@vince_kupo said:

@Hamst3r: this should be the theme of the new song

How have I lived all these years and not know about this? Dead god...

Posted by Springfart

check yo self!

Posted by thebeastwithtwobacks

dope

Posted by vince_kupo

@Hamst3r: this should be the theme of the new song

Posted by DFSVegas

Holy shit, I actually just like this as a song. I need to put this on my Phone X_X

Posted by Dany

I'd be down to whatever happens. Big regret I didn't do it first time around.

Posted by Stepside

@Hamst3r: The minute those amen breaks hit at 5:21.. I was like..."dammmn Hamst3r, nice choice man." Extremely well done.

Posted by TOA_Doom

Another one of these would definitely be amazing.

Posted by Wrighteous86

Add more explosions this time. And more Wrighteous.

Posted by Hizang

I'd love to take part in an updated version, I'm for it.

Posted by Baillie

@Hamst3r: I think what made this one really special is the ease people could be part of the song. Although, having more talented users involved, with a mix of people like me who are scottish, will hopefully bring new life to this.

I WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS HAMST3R. My biggest regret in life is missing your forum post asking for submissions. :(

Edited by Hamst3r

@Video_Game_King: I'm still interested in doing a follow up song and video, I just haven't had the time until recently. I've been very busy working on ezmuze 2 stuff. I also planned on making it a Whiskey Media song, but the landscape has changed. :P

I'd also like to make the sequel involve more of the communities talents and have it be more organized. I have ideas for a flash interface where you could record to short loops of the song sections to provide your own singing or instrument playing. I bet some of you out there can play an instrument and are probably pretty good at it. Having video elements by other people would be neat too. I know at least a few of you have green screens and/or graphics skills.

Or, I could just keep it simple and repeat the method from last time. Dunno yet.

Stuff.

Posted by Video_Game_King

If I remember correctly, didn't say he was gonna do a follow-up of some kind?

Posted by Ithmoliar

That was fucking amazing! How have I not seen this until now?

Posted by habster3

I think this needs to be updated/extended for the original video's second anniversary

Posted by HubrisRanger

This is my pump up jam.

Posted by Jace

Man, I still listen to this.

Posted by Pudge

@Landon said:

@Claude said:

@Landon said:

@benspyda: Huh?

There is no problem with bumping this. It's still the "you" in viewers like "you". Otherwise, they would have locked this motherfucker down.

A thread doesn't have to be locked to know that no more discussion is needed. It's called common sense. Replying to a month old comment in a year old thread with "huh?" is retarded.

Huh?

Posted by Claude
@Landon said:

@Claude said:

@Landon said:

There is no problem with bumping this. It's still the "you" in viewers like "you". Otherwise, they would have locked this motherfucker down.

A thread doesn't have to be locked to know that no more discussion is needed. It's called common sense. Replying to a month old comment in a year old thread with "huh?" is retarded.

Maybe some users haven't seen it. It's fun. It's got uh, uh, uh, uh in it.
Posted by Landon

@Claude said:

@Landon said:

Edited by Hockeymask27

good times.. good times rest in peace @JJWeatherman .

Posted by Chemin

This thread will always stay relevant, dammit!

Posted by Claude
@Landon said:

Posted by Landon

Posted by benspyda

@Landon: Wha?

Posted by Landon

@DJJoeJoe said:

@Landon: Huh?

Thanks for bringing back this thread and replying to a month old post. I'm sure your "Huh?" added some much needed value to this discussion.

Posted by DJJoeJoe

@Landon: Huh?

Posted by Landon

Ok guys, we don't have to bring this thread back. Just comment on the youtube page.

Posted by Demoskinos

If GiantBomb were a religion I would eternally pledge myself to it. <>

Posted by ChosenOne

That was amazing, the production values blew my mind.

Posted by Deusoma

I miss the days when they would put random users on the link under you on the main page. Video's cool and all, but it's been more than a year, guys. :(

Posted by Scodiac

Amaaazing! Love it.

Posted by TheSouthernDandy
@Hamst3r: Ahh gotcha. Well it's good to know you're still out there even if you're unseen. Like batman. With sick beats.
Posted by Hamst3r
@TheSouthernDandy: I'm still around, I just don't post on the forum that often. :P
Edited by TheSouthernDandy

Where's hamst3r gone anyway?

Posted by K1LLERD1ABLO

Wow just wow, this is so well done. How come i never seen this before damm.

Posted by SgtGrumbles

I clicked on the 'you' and I can safely say I was glad that I did.

Posted by suprspecialawsm

This is so f'ing incredible.

Posted by Mercy_

This is amazing :')

Posted by Chobbit

Hearty Bravo Gentlemen. You are true wizards for sure.