46 Comments
Edited by Steve_Ramirez

So I'm at my desk typing away, and all of a sudden I hear the shrill cry of a lost soul stemming from the kitchen. It was Joey. He pulled a Brad in the kitchen. Luckily there were three of us to collectively solve the issue at hand. Kirkland, we thank you for your absorbancy! (not a real word...) 

Edited by artofwar420

@Lemon: These are great, keep 'em cumming.

I have done this before, it was as messy as this.

Posted by PsEG

Looks like the dishwasher's got rabies. Somebody needs to take it out back and shoot it.

Seriously, I've never seen anyone make that mistake. Glad I've always found/used the proper cleaning liquids when running dishwashers.

Posted by MattyFTM

Lemon Lens needs a funky intro like Kessler Kam. Just steal Kessler's and change the name on it.

Posted by artofwar420
@MattyFTM: Or Hamst3r could do it, maybe?
Posted by Steve_Ramirez
@MattyFTM said:
" Lemon Lens needs a funky intro like Kessler Kam. Just steal Kessler's and change the name on it. "
Haha, believe me...We've been discussing this for a while now.
Posted by goodwood

haha I did this last year but cut the dishwasher off fast enough so that it did not cover the kitchen in soap

Posted by Scooper

It was an easy enough mistake to make. I do feel sorry for the guy. I love the first reporter on the scene kind of camera work, running to the incident all shaky cam.

Posted by FLStyle

Never go near a dishwasher, lesson learnt.

Posted by sparks50

Do they even sell liquid soap for dishwashers anymore?

Posted by MarkWahlberg
@artofwar420 said:
"

@Lemon: These are great, keep 'em cumming."

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what she said.
Posted by DigTheDoug

"Pitz-ells". Ha!

Posted by JoeyF

Yeaaaaaah.  Dishwashers suck.  

Posted by artofwar420
@sparks50: They sure do, it's cheaper I think.
Posted by Sarumarine

Classic dishwasher mistake, caught on tape! Awesome.

Posted by AhmadMetallic

lol love the kane and lynch camera 

Posted by Video_Game_King

Seeing my blog feed on the front page, I now know how people feel when I post a new blog every few days :P.

Posted by crusader8463

Crazy. I seriously did not think that happened out side of bad 80's/90's sitcoms.

Posted by Steve_Ramirez
@MarkWahlberg said:
" @artofwar420 said:
"

@Lemon: These are great, keep 'em cumming."

And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is what she said. "
boom!
Posted by Claude

Joey is way too calm. I would be all like, shit, fuck, goddammit, motherfucker. Or that's what I did a couple of weeks ago when I did the same thing.

Posted by natetodamax
@JoeyF said:
" Yeaaaaaah.  Dishwashers suck.   "
If it's worth anything, I probably would have made the same mistake.
Posted by Th3_James

Awww, Come On!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Oni

Jesus christ have you people never used a dishwasher before? Protip: DONT PUT SOAP IN IT.

Tablets

Also what's Trixie's job at Whiskey? Hadn't seen her before the Big live live live hsow live live

Posted by Gamer_152
@artofwar420 said:
" @MattyFTM: Or Hamst3r could do it, maybe? "
I'd like to see Hamst3r's 6 minute Lemon-themed drum and bass intro video. I also like the image of Steve knowing something was going wrong in the offices and immediately grabbing his camera to film it.
Posted by Phished0ne

my gram-ma makes the banginist pitzels.  Also i love the "DONT SNORT IT" STICKER.

Posted by Shadow

You are a staff member now.  That means everything you have to say, even if it normally wouldn't even warrant a forum thread, must be made into an article. 

Posted by CL60

Don't tell anybody, just wait for the next person to open it then blame them.

Posted by Berezov
@Oni said:
" Jesus christ have you people never used a dishwasher before? Protip: DONT PUT SOAP IN IT.  Tablets  Also what's Trixie's job at Whiskey? Hadn't seen her before the Big live live live hsow live live "
Trixie does customer support and marketing.

/adachi
Posted by OllyOxenFree

ALWAYS let the women do the dishes! Gawd!

Posted by Killroycantkill
@Lemon:  I find it funny how you go from worrying about the dishwasher to talking about cookies. I think he was just trying to hide his mess LOL.
Posted by Xeiphyer

Whiskey only hires hot chicks. Good choice.

Posted by mylifeforAiur

The dishwasher had it coming ;)

Posted by FunExplosions
@artofwar420 said:
"

@Lemon: These are great, keep 'em cumming.

I have done this before, it was as messy as this.

"

As messy as this? 

Ah, I see this comment's been posted already. Oh well, I'm still postin' it.
Posted by dudeglove
@MattyFTM said:
" Lemon Lens needs a funky intro like Kessler Kam. Just steal Kessler's and change the name on it. "
Oh god no. Spare us.
Posted by supermike6

This is awesome. Nice to see some of the lesser-known WM people get some video content. But, putting liquid soap in a dishwasher? Seriously? That is pretty stupid.

Posted by SuperfluousMoniker
@Lemon said:

"I hear the shrill cry of a lost soul"

Those fuckers are terrifying.
Posted by Hockeymask27
@MattyFTM said:
or better yet scratch out Kessler Kam with black marker and write Lemon Lens
Posted by ajamafalous

Shaky cam makes the video that much better. 

Actually, nice camera work all-around, Lemon.

Posted by TurboMan

Amateurs.

Posted by bigcess

Ha, I've seen my dad do that many times.

Posted by AlisterCat

Hahaha. Funny.

Posted by bcjohnnie

Oh man... I've totally done that before... It doubly sucks because not only are you totally embarassed, but you have to make sure all the soapy water is cleared out before you start that thing up again.

Posted by YoThatLimp

Thanks Lemon!

Posted by cooljammer00

Wait, what are those cookies called?

Posted by Scrumdidlyumptious
@Youtube user 'teamtntn' said:

Funny stuff. If it were a computer he would have nailed it. BTW! Need to pull the dishwasher out and clean behind it. The water back there wont dry right with out help, and will cause mold and eventually attract vermin. Easy to do, trust me. Pull it out, clean everywhere and put a fan on it for a few hours. : )  

Do this.
Posted by Windex

I did this once. 

>_> 

I was 9. :-P