111 Comments
  • 111 results
Posted by HitmanAgent47

better becareful of that, it might cut through stuff.

Posted by akute

Remember when only the Japanese kids were getting special and limited editions? 

Though, I must stress the importance of a special or limited edition having a steelbook(tm) game case rather than being put in a large cardboard box with the retail gamecase and a art book. 

Cough modern warfare 1 cough splinter cell double agent cough fable ii cough rainbow 6 vegas 2 cough

Posted by crusader8463

Please for the love of god don't fuck over the PC release of this game like all you assholes do every time! I'm tired of never getting to buy these collector editions because I hate playing games on consoles.

Posted by Sil3n7
@jakob187 said:
" OH HOLY HOT SHIT FUCK YES!!! "
Calm down. 

...It's plastic.
Posted by XenoNick

Do want!

Posted by jillsandwich

I hope this isn't $150 like every other CE for every other game lately...
Posted by Raidou10k

All of a sudden, I REALLY WANT THIS GAME.

Posted by Grixxel

As long as it works!

Posted by amir90

Me want it long time.

Posted by Bloodgraiv3

If its an actual replica, Ill buy that. 
Posted by EgoCheck616

Steve Papoutsis just said this on Twitter:  
"DS2 Collectors edition for PS3 comes with the Limited edition which includes Extraction." 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD.

Posted by InfamousBIG
@Sil3n7 said:
" @jakob187 said:
" OH HOLY HOT SHIT FUCK YES!!! "
Calm down.   ...It's plastic. "
IT'S REAL IF YOU USE YOUR IMAGINATION!!!!!!
Posted by Nytrik

OH DUDE.

Posted by yyZiggurat

Soundtrack?  Why the hell would I want to listen to wrenches hitting pipes and shuffling noises?

Posted by Meteora

That looks bloody awesome. 

What it needs is three blue laser pointers on that thing to simulate the real thing.

Posted by RadleyDuder
@FuzzYLemoN said:
"If it tilts from vertical to horizontal and has the blue laser sights, we may have a winner here. "

What he said.
Posted by EgoCheck616
@HomemadeZiggurat: Uh, the game actually has a strong metal genre sound to it.
Posted by Redbullet685

That looks amazing! I want this, nut don't want to pay $150 or whatever they are going to price it at.

Posted by GlitchNDaSystem
Man. Already getting the collectors ed of FNV, guess I'm gonna have to shell out another 80-150$ for this too. I hope that it is only 80 and not like IW's godawful 150$ thingy for MW2....
Posted by Helios1337

More toys to sit in my cupboards...

Posted by theberserker

thats pretty slick

Posted by GeneralTurkle

I will buy it for the effin plasma cutter!

Edited by Impossibilium

I really don't see the point of a plasma cutter.

Who wants a gun that just cuts plasma?

Posted by Kyreo

WANT!!

Posted by Gauzy

this is incredible

Posted by mewarmo990
@Impossibilium said:
" I really don't see the point of a plasma cutter.  Who wants a gun that just cuts plasma? "
inorite?
Posted by DeadMonkeys

I have never purchased a collector's edition for a chunk of plastic, but HOLY SHIT. 

Get some blue LEDs and laser pointers and you're in business.

Posted by Wildfire570

Oh God I hope its a good replica!

Posted by Skanes

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY NOW

Posted by ozzdog12

i dont do collectors editions,but this...this may get me....

Posted by IkariNoTekken

According to Kotaku EA have confirmed that the SE will be available in the UK. Great new for me and everyone else who lives here!!!

Also the plasma cutter is Xbox 360 and PC Exclusive. PS3 will have an exclusive in-game weapon and the move version of Dead Space: Extraction.

Edited by EgoCheck616
@IkariNoTekken: The plasma cutter is NOT 360 / PC exclusive. Steve Papoutsis even said it on his Twitter feed. 

Quote: "DS2 Collectors edition for PS3 comes with the Limited edition which includes Extraction."

Kotaku is wrong.
Edited by IkariNoTekken
@EgoCheck616 said:

" @IkariNoTekken: The plasma cutter is NOT 360 / PC exclusive. Steve Papoutsis even said it on his Twitter feed. 

Quote: "DS2 Collectors edition for PS3 comes with the Limited edition which includes Extraction."
 Kotaku is wrong. "

In the US that is, its different for Europe unfortunately. Steve posted this on his twitter. 

EDIT: If I get the Special Edition I'll probably end up getting the 360 or PC version as I don't plan on buying the move so Extraction is potentially useless.
Posted by lacke
@EgoCheck616 said:
" @Mystyr_E: Thanks for clearing that up. To be honest I would rather have Extraction anyways.   Do you know where my CoD:MW2 nightvision goggles are? Neither do I. "
To be fair, those are "just" night vision goggles. Not even something I would associate with the MW/COD franchise. This is a replica of a signature weapon. I think it's very cool because the plasma cutters are amongst all-time top 10 greatest weapons in a shooter imo. I'm not really into novel stuff like PDZ briefcase sentry or ultra weapons like the Redeemer or BFG.
Posted by CitizenJP

Sold.

Posted by EgoCheck616
@IkariNoTekken: I assumed that's what he was talking about? 
If not, my mistake.
Posted by Allison

I really wouldn't mind if the PC version could actually get a Collector's Edition like it used to in ye olde days. This would pretty much put me on EA's boat for a long time if it comes true. Fallout won't even give me a foldout map or anything. It doesn't even have to be cloth, guys. :(

Posted by HydraHam

I am totally going to convert this into a nail gun and run around shooting it while quietly saying pew pew pew pew

Posted by Hamst3r

I hope it's a water gun with LED lights that make the water glow.

Posted by ArcLyte

i want Extraction more. :[

Posted by velucyraptor

I am for some reason completely unashamed of how much I want this.

Posted by SeriouslyNow

DO WANT.

Posted by TwoOneFive

wow i want it. even though it does look tiny

Posted by DrBeardface

I call dibs.

Posted by yyZiggurat
@EgoCheck616:  That was a joke on the first game's sound design.  Though this is the first I've heard of a metal soundtrack.  Dead Space is better off with wrenches hitting pipes and the silence of space, in my opinion.
Posted by TheGreatGuero
@FuzzYLemoN said:
" If it tilts from vertical to horizontal and has the blue laser sights, we may have a winner here. "
I'm totally with you, dude.
Posted by Yanngc33

color me wcited :D
Posted by guiseppe

If Europe gets screwed with this, rage will ensue.

Posted by armaan8014
@TheGreatGuero said:
" @FuzzYLemoN said:
" If it tilts from vertical to horizontal and has the blue laser sights, we may have a winner here. "
I'm totally with you, dude. "
yes
Posted by AtomicEdge

This is the kind of collectors item I like. Replica items rather than Statues of figures. 

I just get such a nerdgasam from replica props!

• 111 results