118 Comments
  • 118 results
Posted by Crimsader

Good, I might get it.

Edited by madroxcide

Ok at 15 bucks this was a really good buy and at 10 it is a must buy, that is awesome. Also watching brad play the game filled with love and hate for it at the same time.... pretty funny.

Posted by BananaArnie

this game looks EXHAUSTING but i love it

Posted by slimepuppy
@Landon said:
" Getting this tomorrow. Game is badass. Edit: Is Brad the popular one? "
Brad is the pretty one.

Super Meat Boy is a reminder that not all games are designed to reward accomplishment; some are designed to punish failure.
Posted by tsigo

Awesome. Between this and the devs figuring out a way to offer free DLC, you've got to love them.

Posted by OneAndOnlyBigE

"I'll buy it at a high price!"

Well...now I'll buy it at a lower price too.

Posted by JoeyRavn

*sigh* 

I'm still waiting for the PC release, though I have a tense relationship with this game. One the one hand, I'm vegan, so I didn't find those "Hitler was a vegetarian, don't be like Hitler" ads too funny. Besides, the constant delays for the PC version seemed like they were trolling us PC users... On the other hand, this game fucking rocks.

Posted by Little_Socrates

I'm buying it. For sure.

Posted by raikoh05

thats 30 levels a buck dawg

Posted by Construc

Too bad spending 800 points here doesn't apply to the other promotion!! MS did that on purpose so the people who really wanted this game don't get the free 800 pts from the other promotion, at least it's 5 bucks off though....Still this is a MUST HAVE!

Posted by titoxiv

watching brad play super meat boy is by far the most amusing thing i have ever seen on this site, i call for and ENDURANCE RUN on Super Mean Boy by BRAD, i realize that a full endurance run cant really be made purely on brad dieing again and again and again, but it would be awesome to follow him along as he attempts to beat this game. i bet EVERYBODY in the GiantBomb community would appreciate such a thing ;)

Posted by FesteringNeon

Brads face kept getting more and more red.
Priceless. 

Posted by Iireku

I told myself I wasn't gonna buy it, then they went and slashed 5 bucks off the top and I couldn't help myself.

Posted by TimeStreamer

Nice.  I'm mildly curious about why they chose to lower the price, but mostly just happy about saving $5.

Posted by miva2

hahaha nice video of brad

Posted by BionicMonster
@JoeyRavn said:
" *sigh* 

I'm still waiting for the PC release, though I have a tense relationship with this game. One the one hand, I'm vegan, so I didn't find those "Hitler was a vegetarian, don't be like Hitler" ads too funny. Besides, the constant delays for the PC version seemed like they were trolling us PC users... On the other hand, this game fucking rocks. "
The PC version is coming with a map editor and a new character. That's probably why it was delayed.
Posted by solorpg

On one hand, this is awesome.  On the other, I now have 400 extra MSP to spend to get 800 back for the October promo.  MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Posted by jamaicanidler

They really need to make this game into a psn game too. That would make my year complete!!!