275 Comments
Posted by dprabon

Hah Amazing!!! 

Posted by None

That's what I call a grand finale! And MAN, that shotgun seems like a sweet-ass weapon.

Posted by illmatic19

Killzone 2 but with smoother movement and snappier aiming? I'm in.

Posted by WobblyBob

Graphics are amazing but looks kind of meh.

Posted by ThePickle

Graphics are still incredible. 

Posted by VisariLoyalist

ryan sucks

Posted by natetodamax
@F_14_D_TOMCAT said:
" At 1:45 Ryan whispers " I can't ...???.... this menu."  I did not quite hear all that he whispered, what was it. "
"I can't do anything with these menus"
Posted by Nicholas
@VisariLoyalist said:
" ryan sucks "
You, "sir", suck.
Posted by tourgen

fantastic quick look.  The water does indeed look amazing.  The whole game looks fantastic and pretty fun.  Maybe I'll get my own PS3 some day.  The good games are starting to pile up for it finally.

Posted by lokilaufey

Oh my god Ryan played less than stellar whilst trying to play and have a conversation for a video at the same time. My god. Why does is matter anyway? Just sit back and enjoy the video and don't get pissy about whomever is playing not being pros.

On another note, this video was amazing. Going after Sterling was hilarious...I wonder if stuff like that happens to him a lot having his tag as his name. You'd think a lot of people would try and grief him. That ending was AMAZING.    Jeff has some mad assassination' skillz.

Posted by TheHBK

I would be so amped up for this game if the story and controls didnt suck so much.  Though I havent played it, I imagine that the controls will be similar to Killzone 2.

Posted by Ben99

omg moving a soldier  in KZ2 was like moving a heavy pile of crap . Plus i want some flash light whenever I kill someone in the multiplayer with the score I got for  that .   the list of the top players by the end of each match. That's why I hated BC2 and KZ2 ...

Posted by BigBoss1911

Still not sure about this game.

Posted by krystians

Wow the eye gouge was horrible looking. 

Posted by nail1080
@jeff 

"Friendly fire isn't", is from the call of duty series. It comes up in the loading screen after you die in COD4 as one of the quotes.
Posted by zef40
@nail1080: 
'friendly fire isn't' has been around for many many years, I believe it makes an appearance in half-life  blue-shift, but wouldn't be surprised if its been used in much earlier games also. I dont even think its a term specific to gaming, most likely something to of come out of the army, many decades ago. its just a copy of something thats been done before.
Posted by TheGremp
Posted by nail1080
@zef40: Yes I am aware that all the quotes in the COD4 loading screen are taken from various historical sources.
Posted by Pop

damn that shotty was awesome, I think it's going to be pretty good.

Posted by Sanity_Crash

that last kill was amazing lmao!
Edited by Ghostiet

Yes, more Killzone multiplayer. I'm in.

Also, hearing them complement the game's graphics and sound makes the fact that they forgot about Killzone 2 in last year's Best Graphics GOTY category even more awkward.

Posted by VisariLoyalist

WAAAAAANT 

Posted by MagikGimp

Astounding graphics, I am not worthy.

Posted by brandoncooper17

Looks better than killzone 2.

Posted by Katchino_G

I got into the beta I was one of the lucky ones that downloaded the PS plus exclusive theme and got in just cant wait till it comes out.